Review Rangers Protocol ($RPG) – Portal To The New Virtual World
Rocket Protocol has been rebranded to Rangers Protocol after completing a major investment round. Pantera, Huobi Ventures Blockchain Fund and Alameda Research are among the backers.
Rangers Protocol also recently announced the completion of the testnet launch, giving developers a “particularly friendly Dapp migration!
So Does the project have enough potential for investment?
Concept Project – What is the Rangers Protocol?
Rangers Protocol 1.0, incubated by MixMarvel, is based on Ethereum’s Layer-2 scalable solution, which was initially applied to the top blockchain game HyperDragons. After multiple iterations and functional upgrades, Rangers Protocol is currently about to launch. As a high-performance chain group that can realize the multi-chain contract interoperability of the EVM system, Rangers Protocol integrates cross-chain, NFT, and EVM protocols and expands on this basis.
It allows developers to freely create complex decentralized applications and adapt them to various scenarios, giving users an Internet application-like experience. If the current Ethereum DeFi ecosystem is looked upon as a financial center, Rangers Protocol is intended to create an entertainment center.
What is the project trying to achieve?
- Soling the high-frequency transaction problems through the efficient VRF+BLS consensus mechanism
- Solving the data heterogeneity problem through the cross-chain solution based on the Relaychain
- Solving the diversity problem through the horizontal expansion method
- Solving the interaction problem through the transaction’s real-time confirmation
- Rangers Protocol aims to be the virtual world blockchain infrastructure that can integrate financial, semi-financial, and non-financial dapps, not just creating an on-chain playground.
- NFT solution: by integrating ERC-721 encryption technology platform. This helps enable the platform to support NFT’s functionality. like NFT issuance, NFT trading and withdrawal to the public chain.
What is unique selling point?
- High Security
- NFT Protocols
- Developer Friendly
- Real-time Response
RangersProtocol Gas ($RPG) is the Rangers Protocol ecosystem token. Tokens will circulate among users, developers, investors, and ecological nodes. $RPG public launch will be exclusively on Polkastarter.
8% of the remaining amount is released every 180 days
- Ticker: RPG
- Token type: ERC20
- ICO Token Price: 1 RPG = 4 USD
- Fundraising Goal: 105,000 TOKEN
- Role of Token: UTILITY
- Total supply: 21 million pcs
- Contract: 0xedf698e2df6ea45f85e117ed8f6864c930764062
Token release Schedule
$RPG IDO date: October 5th, 2021
Token use case
How to own the token?
You will have to first buy one of the major cryptocurrencies, usually either Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH), Tether (USDT), Binance (BNB)…
Once you finish the KYC process. You will be asked to add a payment method. Here you can either choose to provide a credit/debit card or use a bank transfer and buy one of the major cryptocurrencies, usually either Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH), Tether (USDT), Binance (BNB)…
Markets and Community
RangersProtocol is fully compatible with Ethereum. But, Ethereum is planned to be upgraded from Eth1 to Eth2 in 2022.
RangersProtocol strives to become the infrastructure of the future Metaverse.
Builds infrastructure around user & developer experiences, and industry consensus.
RangersProtocol has crossed the mark of 10,000 Followers on Twitter.
Rangers Protocol has completed two seed and private rounds with a value of $63 million
Rangers Protocol is a Layer 2 solution mainly applied to NFTs and DApps in the gaming sector. Its main technology is to extend existing EVM versions of Ethereum so that DApps migrate onto it without changing the original infrastructure and is fully compatible with Ranger’s Relaychain. Also allows connection to other blockchains in the future. The success of Layer 2 solutions of recent gaming platforms generates great interest among investors. Layer 2 is the ultimate platform for game DApp developers to extend Metaverse. Because the Ethereum blockchain is too slow and consumes a lot of resources for gaming activities it is not necessary. Therefore, Rangers Protocol has properly grasped this trend and chosen the direction of success.
Find more information about
CoinCu Ventures Research