Vitalik Coinbase Transfer: Another 400 ETH ($0.63M) Now Moves To Coinbase
- Vitalik Coinbase Transfer: Vitalik Buterin’s wallet address recently transferred 400 ETH to Coinbase, valued at $0.63 million.
- Over the past month, Buterin’s wallet has conducted several significant transfers, including 600 ETH to Coinbase and 3,000 ETH to another chain.
Vitalik Coinbase Transfer: Ethereum’s co-founder’s recent crypto transfers, including 400 ETH to Coinbase, and insights into his wallet activity.
Key Insights into Vitalik’s Crypto Activity
Here’s a breakdown of the key transactions involving Vitalik Buterin’s address:
- Most Recent Transfer: Today, the Vitalik address transferred 400 ETH (equivalent to $0.63 million) to Coinbase, continuing the trend of activity.
- Past Transfers: Over the past month, Vitalik’s address has been busy. It transferred 300 ETH to Kraken, converted 200 ETH to USDC, and executed a 600 ETH transfer to Coinbase.
- Multiple Exchanges: Vitalik’s wallet activity spans various cryptocurrency exchanges, including Bitstamp, Kraken, and Coinbase, with millions of dollars in ETH involved.
In a noteworthy transaction today, the Vitalik address transferred 400 ETH, valued at approximately $0.63 million, to Coinbase. The transaction adds to a series of high-profile transfers from the same wallet address over the past month.
Just a month ago, CoinCu reported a substantial transfer of 600 ETH from the “Vitalik.eth” address to Coinbase. Additionally, within the past month, Buterin’s wallet has conducted several other significant transfers, including a move of 3,000 ETH worth approximately $4.95 million to another chain’s address labeled “Vb 2.”
Notably, this isn’t the only wallet associated with Vitalik Buterin. Another wallet linked to him holds a substantial balance of 37,000 ETH and has seen significant activity over the past year, with deposits totaling $7.49 million into Bitstamp and $3.3 million into Paxos.
DISCLAIMER: The Information on this website is provided as general market commentary and does not constitute investment advice. We encourage you to do your own research before investing.