Introducing Merit Circle (MC) on Binance Launchpool! Farm MC by Staking BNB, MC and BUSD Tokens
Announcement from Binance.com
Users will be able to stake their BNB, MC and BUSD into separate pools to farm MC tokens over 60
days, with farming starting from 2021-12-03 00:00 AM (UTC).
MC Launchpool Details:
- Token Name: Merit Circle (MC)）
- Total Supply:
- Circulating Supply: 42,592,000 (4.26% of total supply)
- Launchpool Supply: 12,500,000 MC
- Research Report: Merit Circle (MC)
- Block Explorer: MC ERC20 Explorer
- Staking Terms: No upper limit. KYC required
- Stake BNB: 8,750,000 MC in rewards (70%)
- Stake MC: 2,500,000 MC in rewards (20%）
- Stake BUSD: 1,250,000 MC in rewards (10%)
- Farming Period: 2021-12-03 00:00 AM (UTC) to 2022-01-31 11:59 PM (UTC).
MC Farming Distribution
|Dates (00:00:00 – 23:59:59 UTC each day)||Total Daily Rewards (MC)||BNB Pool Daily Rewards (MC)||MC Pool Daily Rewards (MC)||BUSD Pool Daily Rewards (MC)|
- Snapshots of user balances and total pool balances will be taken each hour to calculate user rewards, which will also be updated each hour.
- Users will be able to accumulate their rewards (calculated each hour) and claim these rewards directly to their spot accounts at any time.
- Each pool’s annual percentage yield (APY) and total pool balance will be updated in real time.
- Tokens can only be staked in one pool at a time. For example, User A cannot stake the same BNB into two different pools at the same time, but can allocate 50% of their BNB into pool A and 50% into pool B.
- Users will be able to unstake their funds at any time with no delay and participate in any other available pools immediately.
- Tokens staked in each pool and also any unclaimed rewards will be automatically transferred to each user’s spot accounts at the end of each farming period.
- BNB staked into Launchpool will still provide users with the standard benefits for holding BNB, such as airdrops, Launchpad eligibility and VIP benefits.
Risk warning: Cryptocurrency trading is subject to high market risk. Please make your trades cautiously. You are advised that Binance is not responsible for your trading losses.
Thanks for your support!
Find us on
Binance reserves the right in its sole discretion to amend or change or cancel this announcement at any time and for any reasons without prior notice.