Crypto Market Highlights December 3, 2021
Bitcoin (BTC) mining company Riot Blockchain acquires ESS Metron, Randi Zuckerberg takes on crypto duties, and many highlights of the crypto market have been accumulated in the past 24 hours.
Crypto Market Highlights: Investment News
- Swiss bank SEBA Bank has announced the launch of a next-generation actively managed investment certificate (AMC) that will give investors “easier access” to digital assets. The platform enables Swiss asset managers to create a Swiss-compliant AMC with a Swiss International Securities Identification Number (ISIN) and to use the portfolio management services of SEBA Bank without restrictions.
- WisdomTree, a sponsor of Exchange Traded Funds (ETF) and Exchange Traded Products (ETP), has listed the first basket of ETPs on the Euronext exchanges in Paris and Amsterdam called WisdomTree Crypto Mega Cap Equal Weight (MEGA). You recently listed this product and two others on the SIX Swiss Exchange.
- Bitcoin Capital, a subsidiary of the Swiss crypto investment management store FiCAS AG, has announced the listing of two new crypto ETPs on the SIX Swiss Exchange: 1 FiCAS Active Bitcoin ETP and 1 FiCAS Active Ethereum ETP. With active management, the products aim to hedge against negative price movements and outperform the two largest cryptocurrencies by capitalization, they said.
- According to Reuters, the platform aims to provide decentralized finance (DeFi), as well as investments in digital assets, digital versions of assets such as stocks and real estate.
- Play-to-earn (P2E) gaming company AAG Ventures (AAGV) has raised $ 12.5 million in a private financing round led by Shima Capital, Tribe Capital and Tess Ventures. This funding will help AAGV launch a P2E platform that supports external gaming associations, as well as a new monetization learning platform, which AAGV says is the first of its kind.
- The Metaverse Solice platform announced that it raised $ 4.36 million in a seed round led by Three Arrows Capital, Animoca Brands and DeFiance Capital. The company would like to expand its team and is aiming for a soft launch in the first quarter of 2022.
- The DeFi-focused crypto wallet Ambire has raised $ 2.5 million in a financing round led by LAUNCHHub Ventures. According to Ambire Wallet, users can invest money in multiple DeFi protocols with a single click, saving them time and reducing gas charges.
Crypto Market Highlights: New Product and Service News
OKCoin says it will spend $ 1 million to get more women into the crypto market with a goal of reaching 50% of its female crypto customers by 2025. In doing so, the company added the CEO of Zuckerberg Media and Zuckerberg’s sister Randi Zuckerberg from Facebook founder Mark. added Zuckerberg, are newly appointed members of the brand advisory board, reports VentureBeat.
Crypto Market Highlights: Regulatory News
Top executives from major crypto companies like Coinbase, Circle, FTX, Paxos, Stellar Development Foundation and Bitfury will testify before the US House of Representatives Financial Services Committee on May 8. 12. The hearing focuses on the challenges and benefits of financial innovation.
Crypto Market Highlights: Stock Market News
The digital investment platform Bitpanda started its service in Denmark, soon followed by Sweden and Norway. The company will also open an office in Copenhagen and is currently hiring a Country Manager to build the local team and lead the company’s growth efforts in the area.
Crypto Market Highlights: Legal News
A U.S. federal judge has ordered frozen juries to continue their review of the multinational case involving controversial Australian computer scientist Craig Wright, who failed to do so himself as Bitcoin inventor Satoshi Nakamoto and the legacy of computer forensics expert David To prove to Kleiman – whether the two had a business partnership for Bitcoin mining, Law 360 reported. Judge Beth Bloom presented the charges against Allen – an instruction to encourage the jury to come to an agreement. “I suggest that you now carefully examine and review all evidence in accordance with the court’s legal instructions,” Bloom is quoted as saying.
Crypto Market Highlights: NFT’s News
FTX.US has started trading in some of the main non-fungible tokens (NFTs) on the Ethereum (ETH) network. NFTs currently on offer include Bored Ape Yacht Club, Meebits, Doodles, Decentraland, CryptoKitties, and others.
The first NFT-focused ETF is listed on the NYSE in the US, introduced by Defiance ETFs. According to the press release, ‘NFTZ’ offers investors up-to-date exposure to a variety of NFT, blockchain and cryptocurrency ecosystems (including NFT markets and issuers like Coinbase and Playboy).
Crypto Market Highlights: Mining News
Bitcoin’s (BTC) mining company Riot Blockchain has announced it will buy electrical appliance maker ESS Metron for $ 50 million, including 715.41 Riot shares and $ 25 million in cash. Riot says the acquisition will help ensure the timely installation of their new miners as ESS Metron provides critical infrastructure.
Join our Facebook group and Telegram group Coincu News to chat with more than 10,000 other people and share information about the crypto currency market.
Important NOTE: All content on the website is for informational purposes only and does not constitute investment advice in any way. Your money, the choice is yours.