Arker funding rounds completed after incubation of Evers, Unicrypt
Arker: Legends of Ohm is proud to announce that they have completed the Seed Round and Private Round, raising a total of $ 2.4 million, led by Everse Cash. In the meantime, the first DEX offer will take place on December 10th on Unicrypt.
The seed round partners include Spark Funds, Essentials, Avstar Money, CinchBlock, DEXTools, Exnetwork Capital, IBA, M6, Magnus, Maven, Nexo, X21, Unicrypt, Raptor, Unlock, Venus, Tranquility Expenditure Team and GGG.
Arker is available on BurningDrop from 10:00 UTC on December 3rd, 2021. Users can mine Arker by staking out Tether (USDT), KuCoin Token (KCS) and / or Ether (ETH).
Details on Arker BurningDrop
BurningDrop starts on December 3rd. In order to participate, users must register with KuCoin. You can also register via the KuCoin website or app. Arker’s price on issue is $ 0.01 USDT. The total number of Arker available for BurningDrop is fixed at 20 million.
Since a Proof of Liquidity (POL) can be burned on the platform to earn Arker rewards, the rewards will decrease as the number of POLs burned increases. However, to check the accelerated computation available, the user can enter the number of POLs burned.
Twenty percent of the Arker premiums are paid out before trading on the KuCoin spot market begins. The remaining 80% will be paid out in monthly installments of 20% one month after the first distribution. Also note that participation is voluntary and has no impact on users. Mainland China users are not eligible for this event.
Take part in playing Arker to make money
Arker is an unusable token (NFT), an earn game that allows users to earn cryptocurrency and trade for real money. In order to fight for the city of Ohm, the player has to recruit heroes of different classes. As a result, they increase the booty of arker, a mineral of great value.
When you fight against other players, you can earn tokens that you can exchange for items. In addition, you can earn item rewards by playing between players and the environment. You can trade and win products in the market by participating in clan wars, organizing special events and completing daily quests.
NFTs are sold for a profit depending on the rules of the game. You can also accumulate NFTs until they result in a crypto bonus from the game. Arker plans to revolutionize crypto gaming by adding content for professional gamers.
Arker will have two BEP-20 tokens listed on the Binance Wise Chain. The first token, FoA, is used as in-game currency. It represents rewards, items, and more. When a player makes an in-game purchase with FoA, 85% of the value goes into the game pool. The platform then burns the remaining 15%.
The second token is Arker, which is used for decentralized autonomous organization. Every transaction has a built-in fee of 5%. The company keeps 12.5% for marketing and 12.5% for development, while 75% is for liquidity.
Arker: The Legend of Ohm is the first free online multiplayer strategy game that awards digital assets to its participants. If you want to understand Arker, start playing the game yourself. Gambling will help you see its value as a game.
Arker will create a 3D virtual reality that integrates all 2D functions, including NFT, into an open world. Ultimately, the game aims to provide users with an immersive experience through its unique lore.