HarmonyONE Has Set Up A $300M Ecosystem Fund To Help And Accelerate 10,000 Builders.
Harmony will utilize the $300+ million total treasury to assist and accelerate 10,000 builders who will have an influence on the lives of at least 10 million new blockchain users.
Protocol and community development initiatives have become the next trend in the cryptocurrency industry.
Harmony (ONE), a blockchain protocol with two-second transaction finality and cross-chain bridges to a number of layer-one protocols such as Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH), Polkadot (DOT), and the Binance Smart Chain, is the most recent initiative to capitalize on this trend (BSC).
Over the next year, the platform hope to expedite 10,000 builders who will have an influence on the lives of at least 10 million new blockchain users to attract additional developers and consumers to the ecosystem.
The platform’s full strategy to support 10,000 builders:
- 100 DAOs: each with 9 governors and hundreds to thousands of community members.
- 1,000 bounties: for thousands of developers to complete to upgrade our network and tools.
- 10 partners: of the leading projects to deploy on Harmony and reach millions of new users.
- 100 grants: for projects with already 10k active users growing to the next level.
- 500 launches: of new products that will engage their first 10k users and beyond.
- 50 investments: in high potential projects to unlock new growth.
- 10 hackathons: each engaging hundreds of early stage developers to kickstart.
Harmony said that its primary goal is to inspire a new generation of builders, creators, and creatives who would develop a vibrant ecosystem not just on Harmony but also a new economy on blockchain to serve billions of people.
Join CoinCu Telegram to keep track of news: https://t.me/coincunews