Review Mercurial Finance ($MER) – Liquidity systems maximize the utility and yield of stable assets on Solana
Stablecoin-related transactions on many AMM exchanges currently have fixed transaction fees and high slippage, making profits from Farming on platforms affected a lot. Mercurial is a protocol born to solve the problem of AMMs.
What is Mercurial Finance?
Mercurial Finance is a protocol built on the Solana blockchain with the goal of building DeFi’s first dynamic vaults for stable assets. Mercurial provides technical tools for users to easily deposit and create stable assets, creating and providing liquidity to users in the system.
What is the project trying to achieve?
Mercurial is building dynamic vaults, which are market-making vaults providing low slippage swaps for stables, while also improving LP profits with dynamic fees and flexible capital allocation. You can read about dynamic vaults.
Dynamic vaults will have the following key features:
- Low slippage swaps for stable pairs and forex pairs
- Dynamic fees that leverage market conditions to improve LP profits
- Flexible allocation to external platforms like lending protocols to earn additional interest and yield
By fully leveraging the power of Solana, Mercurial aims to build the next generation of market-making systems. We introduce two major innovations to the usual AMM model – dynamic vaults and dynamic fees.
- Dynamic Vaults: Instead of having pooled assets to sit idle in liquidity pools, we will eventually enable the deployment of pooled assets to yield generating opportunities across the Solana ecosystem. No longer will LPs have to choose between earning fees or yields from other farms — with Mercurial, both can be done at the same time.
- Dynamic fees improves profit potential of LPs while also compensating them for the IL risk in volatile environments. This protects LPs which encourages more participation from them, this leads to lower slippage and therefore increased trading volume which in turn results in more fees in aggregate for the system.
What is unique selling point?
Highlights of Mercurial Finance
Mercurial Vaults possess the following main features:
- Reduce slippage in transactions involving stablecoins.
- Improve the profitability of Liquidity Providers by varying transaction costs according to market conditions.
- Flexible capital allocation to other projects such as lending or yield farming to optimize profits.
Dynamic Vault: Dynamic Market Making Vaults To Maximize Capital Utilization
Swap Pools: Low slippage swaps with Solana’s first multi-token swap pools for pegged and debugged stables
Institutional Vaults: Generate guaranteed yields by dynamically lending out liquidity to Institutional partners for Market Making
- Token Name: Mercurial Finance
- Ticker: MER
- Blockchain: Solana
- Token Standard: SPL-20
- Contract: Updating…
- Token type: Governance
- Total Supply: 1,000,000,000 MER
- Circulating Supply: 55,000,000 MER
Token release schedule
Token use case
- Transaction fee when Swap
- Commission from yield farm
- Collateral to mint synthetic assets
How to own the token?
Markets and Community
Mercurial Finance has crossed the mark of 35,000 Followers on Twitter
Conclusion and analysis
Solana ecosystem is a fertile ground for DeFi projects in general and Mercirual in particular. Mercurial can provide users with a robust platform, easy liquidity, and quickly create stable assets in the system. It is aiming to be the best place to deposit, swap, and create stable assets on Solana.
Find more information about Mercurial Finance:
If you have any questions, comments, suggestions, or ideas about the project, please email [email protected].
DISCLAIMER: The Information on this website is provided as general market commentary, and does not constitute investment advice. We encourage you to do your own research before investing.