Review CrayonDao ($CRAY) – A decentralized autonomous organization (DAO)-based NFT financial platform
CrayonDAO is a Decentralised Autonomous Organisation (DAO) based Non-Fungible Token (NFT) Finance Platform that provides financial instruments for NFT collectors and creators.
What is CrayonDao?
CrayonDAO is an NFT financial platform that provides tools for community building, governance, and NFT asset management. This unlocks a wide range of use cases, as well as adds liquidity to the NFT as NFT becomes more and more popular.
What is the project trying to achieve?
The project vision is to be the platform where NFT collectors build a community to create, share, and execute various DeFi strategies around NFTs.
Who Crayon is for
Crayon is for mission-driven entrepreneurs that want to make positive changes to this world. As Sherpas, the project supports them in every corner for them to successfully climb up to the peak. Envision these supports to be progressively autonomous with the project feeding more data itself over the course of its lifecycle.
What Crayon offers
- DAO Deployer: Deploying a DAO on the Crayon platform is simple and intuitive.
- DAO Dashboard: Displays each DAO’s status including the wallet, asset, NFT collection, and member data.
- NFT management tools: NFT management tools intend to provide instruments for NFT holders and collectors to access features such as NFT collateralized Fungible Token loans and NFT rental/lease.
- Voting tools: DAO is collectively managed with smart contracts from members’ proposals. Progressively, the level of decentralization shall go up with more on-chain and less off-chain.
- $CRAY: Cray, in essence, is a utility token used by CrayonDAO to vote on decisions that influence the Crayon ecosystem.
- Creator’s Handbook: Crayon’s Notion Page serves as a comprehensive directory from kickstarting a DAO campaign to managing them.
- Reward Engine: Create a sub-group for your DAO under Crayon’s Discord and set up a reward system for your community in $CRAY. Starting with manual works, envision the reward engine to be autonomous over time.
- Funding: Once you reach a certain level in contributions, you are eligible to float a proposal for CrayonDAO to deploy contributions from CrayonDAO’s treasury to the approved DAO (or any of the council members can float a proposal anytime – even before the DAO goes live). Council members include Influencers, KOLs, Media, Exchanges, and Crypto OGs that add value to your DAO.
What is unique selling point?
- Create DAOs fast: with CrayonDAO setting up your own DAO is just a few clicks away
- NFT Finance: In addition to buying, holding, and selling, CrayonDAO offers NFT mortgage loans and NFT rental and lease instruments.
- Partner Provisioning: CrayonDAO will support DAOs at every stage and allow them to leverage the partners listed below to give the DAO a voice.
- Token Name: CrayonDao
- Ticker: CRAY
- Blockchain: Updating…
- Token Standard: Updating…
- Contract: Updating…
- Token type: Utility, Governance.
- Total Supply: 10,000,000,000
- Circulating Supply: Updating…
Token release schedule
Token use case
CRAY is CrayonDAO’s utility token, used to participate in activities such as:
- Staking: staking CRAY for rewards and sCRAY for voting rights.
- Governance: sCRAY represents voting rights to participate in voting – to vote on proposals and changes on the platform.
- Reward: CRAY is used as a reward paid to the DAO communities in the CrayonDAO Discord Sub-Group.
- Collateral: CRAY will be used as loan collateral to issue stablecoins like USDC.
- Making transaction fees
How to own the token?
Markets and Community
NFTs are gradually becoming popular in the Crypto market but lack liquidity, not to the benefit of their owners, this is the time when NFT financial platforms need to be born to solve these problems. this problem.
CrayonDAO has crossed the mark of 906 Followers on Twitter
- Leon Kim, Chief Executive Officer (Linkedin)
- Ryan Jaeyeon Kihm, Product Owner
- Alex Park, Chief Technology Officer
- Randi Zuckerberg, Advisor
- Gabriel Lee, Legal Advisor
- Anndy Lian, Community Advisor
- Wonki Kang, Metaverse/Architectural Advisor
- Mohamed Ezeldin, Tokenomics Advisor
Crayon DAO’s Non-Fungible Token (NFT) Finance Platform allows for collective purchasing, trading, and selling of NFTs, NFT collateralized loans, and fungible token collateralized NFT lease/ rentals. This open-source platform features NFT finance tools for DAOs and subDAOs within their NFT category-specific communities.
Find more information about CrayonDao:
If you have any questions, comments, suggestions, or ideas about the project, please email [email protected].
DISCLAIMER: The Information on this website is provided as general market commentary, and does not constitute investment advice. We encourage you to do your own research before investing.