Terra Weekly Recap| May 30th – Jun 5th, 2022

This Terra Weekly Recap
is solely for informational purposes and does not constitute investment advice. The Terra ecosystem hasn’t been very informative this past week. Part of that is because the ecosystem has not had many projects and is in the process of being rebuilt. Some exchanges have launched derivative products of LUNA to diversify use cases for LUNA. Let’s take a look at some important news from the past week with Coincu.

Network Growth

Unique Addresses

On Terra 2.0 there were 137.55K unique addresses on it. This is up from 74.14K addresses (up 85.5%) on the day the ecosystem was launched.

Active Addresses

On average, there are about 13.35K active addresses on Terra every day. The number of active addresses decreased significantly over the weekend, with only about 6.28K addresses transacted.

Top Price Performance in Terra last 7D

Highlight Events

New Terra 2.0 Ecosystem

Binance Staking Completes First Phase of Terra 2.0 (LUNA) Airdrop Distribution

Binance Staking has completed the first phase of the Terra 2.0 (LUNA) airdrop to LUNA (old) and UST (old) Locked Staking users on Binance. 30% of the total airdrop amount for LUNA (old) and UST (old) Locked Staking users has been distributed. From December 2022 onward, a monthly distribution of the remaining 70% will be distributed over 24 months. Users can confirm the receipt of Terra 2.0 (LUNA) in their spot wallets via the Distribution page in the User Center.

For more information: click here

LUNA2USDT Perpetual Contract on Bybit

The LUNA2USDT Perpetual Contract is expected to go live on Bybit at 11 AM UTC on May 31, 2022, with up to 25x leverage supported.

For more information: click here

LUNA2 futures contracts live on Kraken Future

The $LUNA2 Future contract is available on Kraken, allowing users to trade LUNA without having to own the underlying asset.

For more information: click here


Above are the important news in the Terra ecosystem in the past week. Do you think the Terra ecosystem can regain its position as it used to be?

Find more information about Terra

Website: https://www.terra.money/

Whitepaper: https://docs.terra.money/

Twitter: https://twitter.com/terra_money

Telegram: https://t.me/terra_announcements

If you have any questions, comments, suggestions, or ideas about the project, please email [email protected].

DISCLAIMER: The Information on this website is provided as general market commentary and does not constitute investment advice. We encourage you to do your own research before investing.

Ken. N

Coincu Ventures

970x90.gif (970×90)