Automata Network is a decentralized service protocol that provides a secure middleware layer for Dapps on various blockchains.
What is Automata Network?
Automata network (ATA) is a decentralized service protocol (DEFI) that provides a secure middleware layer for dApps on multiple blockchains. This project is the 20th project of Binance Launchpool.
Protocol with multiple use cases like anonymous voting and minifier extractable value (MEV) – Miner Extractable Value (MEV) Minimization by leveraging the latest code and protection algorithms privacy, along with a Trusted Execution Environment (TEE).
Automata network (ATA) was built by researchers and industry veterans, with team members having worked at Zilliqa, LongHash and the National University of Singapore. Founded in 2019, Automata Network is a recipient of the Web3 Grants (2020) and a participant in the Web 3.0 Bootcamp (2020), Berkeley Blockchain Xcelerator (2021), and a licensee at the Polkadot Decoded Mainstage (2021).
The group's investors include KR1, Alameda Research, IOSG Ventures, Divergence Capital, Genesis Block Ventures and Jump Trading.
What is the project trying to achieve?
Automata Network Products
Anonymous Voting Witness is an off-chain voting service for voters who do not wish to reveal their identity and views to participate anonymously in the management of projects. Besides providing support for Ethereum, Binance Smart Chain, and EVM chains, features include:
- Low Cost – Voting is done off-chain so there is no gas cost.
- Chainhook – When connected, it will trigger on-chain execution based on the voting results. Chainhook allows secure calling of on-chain smart contracts registered when initialized
- Privacy – Users can choose different types of votes with different levels of privacy, e.g. Public (full disclosure of voter address and number of votes), Medium (votes only) vote) and Private (only release voting results – voter identity and vote count are not disclosed).
The MEV minimization conveyor system is a one-stop solution to the MEV problem and can work with DEXs like Uniswap without modification. It imports and exports transactions in a specified order, thus creating a no-run zone eliminating the chaos of today's transaction reordering.
Features offered include:
- Against front-running: There is no front-running of transactions on the transaction, it supports Conveyor.
- Order privacy: The order of the transaction is not disclosed unless it is determined and cannot be changed. No one, not even the storage nodes, will know the order before it is decided.
What is unique selling point?
Features of Automata Network
- Automata Network (ATA) is intended to be a secure service for DeFi and Web3 with a compelling proposal for privacy middleware.
- ATA's privacy-focused solutions are built with the intention of bringing privacy into the native blockchain environment in an intuitive, seamless way. This means that their solutions do not require modification and the integration cost, if any, is negligible.
- Automata Network (ATA) supports a wide range of purpose-built applications for Web3, including Anonymous Voting, MEV Minification, and Zero Tracking Indexing. Developers will have better building blocks with open source code and APIs.
- Automata Network (ATA) is also run by a team of experienced developers whose privacy & security research papers are regularly featured at top-level conferences, including USENIX Security, NDSS, RAID, EuroSys, and ICDCS.
- Existing solutions fall short of expectations because of the trade-off of various usability for privacy as their core value proposition. Automata Network (ATA) – aims to provide users with valuable functionality and ease of use beyond expectations.
Read Full Article: CLICK HERE