What is Bluzelle?
Bluzelle is a platform that provides database hosting services for dApps built on blockchain technology. Bluzelle focuses on smaller and fixed size data storage that can be easily located and accessed in their database.
Bluzelle was created primarily for dApp developers, to overcome the limitations of existing database systems such as high cost, limited scalability, and complexity in storage. Bluzelle is the combination of the information sharing economy with the crypto economy.
In the Bluzelle platform, two main tokens are used, BLZ and BNT.
- BLZ is the main public token of the project used to buy BNT
- BNT is the project's internal token used to pay for the storage and retrieval of data in the platform.
The BLZ and BNT tokens can be exchanged for each other through the Bluzelle token gateway. BLZ token holders create value by converting tokens to BNT and using it to pay for services on the Bluzelle platform.
What is the project trying to achieve?
Bluzelle is creating an intermediate storage solution for blockchain. Blockchain, obviously, is just a protocol – just like the internet is a communication protocol. We need middleware applications to take advantage of this protocol. That's where Bluzelle saw its opportunity.
Bluzelle's first goal was to create a decentralized database network.
The Bluzelle database network involves producers (who make bitcoin by making their computers part of the transaction confirmation process) leasing their hardware resources to the network.
Then, consumers (like software developers) can use the Bluzelle network for their applications.
Ultimately, Bluzelle wanted to create a solution to manage data in a secure, efficient, and low-cost way. Bluzelle plans to provide a critical piece of the infrastructure needed to power the decentralized internet.
To do that, Bluzelle is creating a solution for storing data (storing small bits of data) on computers around the world. This data is encrypted and cannot be read.
What is unique selling point?
Bluzelle has the following outstanding features:
- Privacy and Security: Bluzelle uses cryptographic techniques and sharding to provide privacy guarantees.
- Low cost: Bluzelle operates in fewer data centers and thus has less capital costs.
- High reliability: Bluzelle redundantly reserves small pieces of data across nodes globally, eliminating any point of failure.
- Enterprise Scalability: Bluzelle algorithms store data in a unique, distributed, and intelligent way that will provide enterprise-grade scalability
- Data immutability: Bluzelle uses blockchain technology so that once data is stored on that network, it cannot be changed.
- High operational speed: Bluzelle automatically adjusts the number and location of nodes that affect consumer data to meet performance metrics.
- Secure: Bluzelle's use of the consensus algorithm is the only method for updating the network that can be accepted as "truth".
Read Full Article: CLICK HERE