Project Galaxy is a Web 3 credential data network built on open infrastructure and has good composability. Project Galaxy’s ecosystem partners include famous faces such as Yearn, BSC, Polygon, Coinlist, 1Inch,…
Concept project – What is Project Galaxy?
Project Galaxy is the largest Web 3 credential data network in the world. Built on open and collaborative infrastructure, Project Galaxy helps Web 3.0 developers and projects leverage digital credential data and NFTs to build great products and communities. Also, data managers are rewarded when credentials are used in the Galaxy App Module, Oracle Credential Engine, and Credential API.
What is the project trying to achieve?
Project Galaxy provides the infrastructure to help developers use credential data for their products, including Application Modules, Credential API, and Credential Oracle Engine. Use cases of the Application Modules include Galaxy OATs (On-chain Achievement Tokens), NFT loyalty programs, growth hacking campaigns, gated community, and customized governance. Developers can also utilize the Credential Oracle Engine and Credential API for enhanced customized use cases such as credit scoring and Sybil attack prevention algorithms.
What is unique selling point?
Open and Collaborative Credential Data Network – Project Galaxy uses an open and collaborative credential data network that is accessible to all developers in Web 3. Galaxy’s infrastructure supports curators contributing credentials through multiple data sources, including:
- For on-chain credentials, curators can contribute with subgraph queries or wallet snapshots
- For off-chain credentials, curators can easily contribute credential data with Galaxy’s integrated data sources such as Snapshot.org, Twitter, and Github
Earn from Curating Credentials – Curators will earn revenue streams when the data they curate is utilized in Galaxy’s Application Modules, Credential Oracle Engine, and Credential API. This creates a network effect because as more credential data flows into the system, more developers will onboard to utilize such data, and in turn incentivize more curators to contribute credentials.
Galaxy ID – Galaxy ID acts as your Web 3 LinkedIn. For all the users on Galaxy:
- Galaxy ID can be your universal username that will represent your multichain/multi-wallet identities in Web 3.
- Users can display the credentials collected in the Web 3 world and showcase the history of their achievements.
- Galaxy ID can be used as a metaverse DID (Decentralized ID), developers can integrate the Galaxy ID toolkit and offer customized features to users based on their digital credentials, or simply enrich user profiles in the product. This enables numerous possibilities and redefines the future of Web 3.