What is PearDAO?
PearDAO is a blockchain project built on the trend of a decentralized online exchange, also known as a decentralized online market (Decentralized Online Marketplace). The platform allows users to exchange value for ecosystems in the chain (on-chain), off-chain (off-chain) and cross-chain (cross-chain) at the same time. In addition, the platform facilitates the exchange of goods and value using PearDAO's decentralized payment system, decentralized marketplace, and decentralized moderator.
The transactions on the Pear marketplace are done through smart contracts and are managed by the DAO. Additionally, chat tools are encrypted and credit histories are stored against a public ledger.
What is the project trying to achieve?
PearDAO is based on the principles of a decentralized autonomous organization (DAO), using the PEX token to set the rules and make changes to the Pear Marketplace using a voting mechanism.
For PearDAO, when a user intends to sell their property, the user only needs to search for advertising publishers with existing buying needs on the platform and establish a transaction with a partner. If there are no results that match the user's wishes, the user can post an ad and wait for the appropriate partner to proceed with the transaction.
The process of buying property is similar. All trading processes will be carried out on Pear's platform by posting ads and finding trading partners that match the needs of users.
When making purchases on Pear's platform, users can choose the right Fiat currency for them, PearDAO supports 46 different fiat currencies. Besides, users can also choose the form of payment in the transaction with 25 different types of transactions supported on the platform.
What is unique selling point?
- On Pear Marketplace users can trade NFTs, Tokens, Fiat and also goods and services
- PearDAO escrows the assets of each transaction in a smart contract which means that no one has the right to take the assets away, other than the asset owner (including PearDAO)
- PearDAO is a completely decentralized platform, because it is built on a decentralized protocol with DAO governance, there is no need for any centralized operator to participate.
- Credit history is open and transparent to everyone
The unsupervised market is regulated by the DAO. Facilitating the transaction of all things tradable
- PearDAO builds an open and completely free trading space. Users only need users to pay a fee to buy and sell coins on exchanges
- User's transaction limit will be controlled by their total number of locked PEX tokens
- Any transaction disputes arising will be resolved by highly reliable randomly selected nodes
- Slippage rate is 0
- PearDAO participants can propose and vote for a positive change. Giving full control to PEX holders