Stake DAO (SDT)

Stake DAO (SDT)

Rank #1811

$0.389321

0.57%

0.000019 BTC

SDT
USD

MARKET CAP

$275.874K

ALL TIME HIGH

$16.63

VOLUME 24H

$77.336K

CIRC. SUPPLY

708.604K

VOL/MCAP

28.00%

TOTAL SUPPLY

41.6M

DILUTED MCAP

$16.196M

MAX SUPPLY

41.6M

1H USD

0.51%

24H USD

0.57%

7D USD

26.51%

30D USD

23.81%

60D USD

14.44%

90D USD

0%

Tag:

defiyield-aggregatorolympus-pro-ecosystemView all

Stake DAO Price Chart

24h Change

0.57 %

Stake DAO - SDT Profiles

What is Stake DAO?

The Stake DAO project is a Non-Custodial platform that allows anyone to easily grow their crypto portfolio. The Stake Dao project is built on top of decentralized blockchain protocols, providing a seamless way for anyone to develop, track, and control assets right from their wallet.

As a project, the project team aspires to enable anyone – with any level of crypto knowledge – to easily access the most competitive products and strategies. of the market.

How Stake DAO works

The Stake DAO project arranges leading strategies, Staking Protocol and all integrated into one intuitive dashboard, providing users with an easy way to earn more from their assets. Each strategy has a carefully considered risk score, and this allows every user to tailor their own risk appetite portfolio. From stablecoin-based strategies to Bitcoin and a wide range of ERC-20 Tokens, the Stake DAO platform has everything users need to ensure higher returns from crypto.

With this in mind, the Stake DAO project becomes as intuitive and easy to use as possible. To start earning, users simply choose a strategy and the corresponding Stake Token.

All Stake DAO project products are built first and foremost to benefit the community that's why all Stake DAO strategies earn rewards not only for the end users but for anyone who contributes to the foundation.

To do this, Stake DAO takes 15% execution fee for every strategy. The entire remaining 85% is distributed to users, which automatically accrues to the underlying asset of their chosen strategy. As an additional source of revenue for our community, Stake DAO administers a 0.5% withdrawal fee when users remove their assets from a certain strategy and distributes all proceeds back SDT Token holders. 

As an additional means for community members to earn, Stake DAO offers its own two liquidity pools on Sushiswap and Uniswap. Users can pair SDT with ETH and earn more SDT rewards for every block mined, keeping 100% of the proceeds. While neither of these liquidity pools provide revenue for the protocol, they are absolutely essential to the success of the Stake DAO. 

Stake DAO project highlights

  • Users can access the latest trends in the market by combining new products (eg Social tokens, .. ) into index funds.
  • Users can Deposit to Stake DAO top earning strategies. A small execution fee and withdrawal fee will apply to these strategies.
  • In the strategy section, there are all 4 types of Passive, Options, Premium and LP Farming, you can choose 1 of the main strategies and choose Pool to join

Read full Article: CLICK HERE 

People

We found 1 people related to sdt-stake-dao, include Member Julien Bouteloup

Stake DAO Price Live Data

SDT Price

$0.389321

Trading Volume

$77,336.01

All Time High

$16.63

1hour Change

0.51%

24hours Change

0.57%

24hours Range

0.57%

24hours Low

$1.99

24hours High

$2.09

Liquidity ±2%

$1.11 B

Bids -2%

$11,069.00

Asks +2%

$35,975.00

Market Cap

$275,874.10

Fully Diluted Market Cap

16.20 M

Circulating Supply

708604.00

Total Supply

41.60 M

Max Supply

41.60 M

Stake DAO Markets

See All Market
wait

Sorry, we don’t have this data yet.

But our scientists are working like crazy to get it.

People Also Watch

Medifakt
$0.012313
55.15%
chart
LUXO
$0.075000
--
chart
Aurigami
$0.000489
2.52%
chart
XRUN
$0.321875
3.27%
chart
Crypviser
$0.002080
0.65%
chart

Latest News

Be the first to know about Crypto news everyday

Get crypto analysis, news and updates right to your inbox! Sign up here so you don't miss a single newsletter.
people
iosandroid

© 2021 COINCU Financial Group Inc. Address: Road Town, Tortola, British Virgin Islands (BVI).

Email us: [email protected]