What is Telos (TLOS)?
Telos (TLOS) is a new generation blockchain platform that enables users to quickly build dApps, increase scalability, and save transaction costs. Launched in December 2018, the Telos network has quickly attracted the attention of a large community of developers and investors. Also, launching without ICO or VC funding has allowed Telos to grow in a truly decentralized way.
Built with developers in mind, Telos is a modern blockchain platform for all dApps, delivering the best user experience on the market.
This blockchain was born with the purpose of powering the economies of the future and providing solutions to support developers in the face of global challenges. Besides, Telos is an open network where everyone has an equal opportunity to contribute and influence the development of the platform.
Highlights of the Telos blockchain
- Fast and Scalable: Telos can process 10,000 transactions per second at 0.5 seconds/block (24x faster than Ethereum).
- No gas fees: There is no gas fee for Native but there will be a negligible fee on the EVM (to prevent spammers).
- Decentralized: Telos Block Producers are located all over the world and are not owned by any organization.
- Eco-friendly: Telos is one of the most energy efficient blockchains.
- Governance community: With Telos' governance tools, the community gets to decide on everything from proposals to becoming board members.
- Compatibility: Compatibility across a wide range of devices and operating systems.
- dApp DeFi and NFT: The launch of many new NFT and DeFi applications on the Telos network helps attract liquidity and users to the protocol.
Ingredients of Telos
Telos EVM is a scalable solution for Solidity-based applications, built with the intention of revolutionizing the DeFi space. Unlike the unusual scalable EVMs based on Ethereum's EVM, Telos EVM is a brand new EVM newly designed to take full advantage of the power that Telos technology has to offer.
This approach allows the Telos EVM to avoid the problems many large EVMs have. Despite its unique design, the Telos EVM is still capable of providing features on par with the Ethereum EVM, which makes this system a powerful solution for developers and users looking for a portable computer. Virtualization can meet the need for mass adoption.
The outstanding features of Telos EVM such as:
- Environmental friendliness
- Scalable and affordable
- DeFi microtransactions
- No Pre-Running (Front-Running)
- Fixed gas fee
- ESG Compliant
Telos Smart Contract uses EOSIO C++ technology. This is the ideal network for real-world application in many fields. Smart Contracts and NFTs based on TLOS tokens are already used for DeFi, gaming, social media and almost unlimited real-world applications. More than 100 projects have been built on Telos.
Visit the link for full roadmap information
Read Full Article: Click Here