What is Wabi (WABI)?
Wabi ecosystem connects Brands and Consumers, enabling a seamless, fair, and confidential exchange of value and information.
Consumers participating in the ecosystem take advantage of the several tools designed to better inform their consumption choices and are incentivized with Wabi. Consumers redeem the tokens at a dedicated Marketplace where they can purchase thousands of unique products delivered to them from across the globe.
Participating Brands leverage Wabi tokens to obtain unique datasets on consumer behaviour allowing them to make superior marketing and strategic decisions. Moreover, the Brands incentivise users with Wabi to generate new data, thus enabling rapid hypothesis testing and iteration. Effectively, Wabi taps into corporate marketing budgets ($1.6 – $1.9 trillion annually), making marketing a lot more efficient for participating companies.
What makes Wabi Unique
Full scope Agile Marketing Platform (Taeltech)
- For Consumer Brands, Wabi Ecosystem (branded “Taeltech Ecosystem for b2b clients”) offers a fully operational and comprehensive platform for Agile Marketing, enabling rapid data collection, hypothesis formulation, testing, and diagnostics.
- Wabi Ecosystem completely disrupts the way that new product development and marketing campaigns are done in FMCG and other industries by cutting down the idea-to-market feedback cycle from months to days.
Consumer Packaged Products Database and Scanning utility
Wabi team created one of the most comprehensive databases of packaged consumer products in the world. By scanning a barcode typically available on the outside packaging of everyday products, consumers are rewarded with Wabi and can immediately see:
- The Ingredients safety analysis
- Information on Nutritional Value (for food items)
- Manufacturer's business reputation and credibility
- Product Ratings, Reviews and Recommendations
In exchange, the Ecosystem obtains a 360 degrees overview of a particular consumer's shopping habits and preferences, cutting across the shopping channels. Such insight into consumer behaviour is invaluable for researchers and marketeers. Wabi ecosystem is one of the very few providers of such data globally.
- Wabi team built a Marketplace where consumers can redeem the tokens that they accumulated from various interactions in the Wabi ecosystem. There are currently thousands of products shipping directly to consumers from Europe, Japan, Australia, New Zealand, etc.
- The Marketplace enables brands and manufacturers to list their products and access the 1 billion strong China market. Moreover, the Marketplace is equipped with the full suite of behavioural diagnostic tools that make it an excellent testing ground for brands wishing to enter the market or contemplating new product launches.