What Information Do We Collect?
CoinCu ("CoinCu", "we" or "us") gathers
- the e-mail addresses of those who interact with us via email;
- aggregate data concerning what pages users access or visit;
- data offered by the user (such as survey information and/or site registrations);
- the financial information granted by the user for user syncing and information purposes only; and
- information on your use of the Website and/or the mobile application, such as your IP address, geographic location, and the date and time of your request
How Do We Use the Information?
CoinCu uses collected information for the following purposes:
- To carry out a contract or take steps related to an agreement, such as processing your registration on our Website or informing you of changes to our terms or policies;
- Where it is required for purposes that are in CoinCu's or third parties legitimate interests, such as (a) providing the information or content you have requested; (b) contacting you about our programs, products, features, or services; (c) for internal business purposes such as identification and authentication or customer service, portfolio tracking, and user preference syncing between devices; and (d) ensuring the security of our Website, by attempting to prevent unauthorized exploitation.
- If you do not wish to receive marketing information about our programs, products, features, or services, you may email us at [email protected]
- Where you give us consent, such as (a) when you inquire us to send marketing data to you via a medium where we need your consent, such as alerts via mobile push notifications; (b) when you give us consent to place cookies and use similar technologies; and (c) on other occasions when we ask you for consent for a purpose that we clarify at the time.
- Where we are obligated to do so by law. We may grant access to your personally identifiable information if we are required by law to do so, such as when cooperating with police investigations or other legal proceedings, protecting against misuse or unauthorized use of our Website, limiting our legal liability and protecting our rights, or protecting the rights, property, or safety of Website visitors or the general public. In those cases, the information is only provided for that purpose.
How Do We Share Your Information?
We do not disclose or sell your personal information to third parties for commercial reasons, except to offer the products or services you have requested, with your permission, or under the following conditions:
- It is essential to disclose information in order to investigate, prevent, or take action about criminal activity, suspected fraud, circumstances involving possible risks to any person's physical safety, violations of Terms of Service, or as otherwise required by law.
- We distribute this information with third parties who have signed non-disclosure agreements with us.
- Only for statistical and research purposes may we aggregate, anonymize, and disseminate data. For example, we may gather and distribute data on the popularity of specific products monitored by users. In such cases, the data cannot be linked back to any specific individual.
Cookies and Web Beacons
Our advertising partners may also use web beacons from time to time (also known as Internet tags, pixel tags, and clear GIFs). Our advertising partners provide these web beacons and allow them to gather information such as the IP address of the machine that downloaded the page on which the beacon appears. The URL of the page on which the beacon appears, the time the page with the beacon was visited, the type of browser used to view the site, and the information in cookies set by the Ad Partners. Web beacons enable our Ad Partners to identify a unique cookie on your web browser, allowing us to discover which adverts lead users to our Website.
We collect and share anonymous and non-personally identifiable information using both cookies and web beacon technology. It does not include your name, address, geographical location, phone number, or email address.
CoinCu relies on third-party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology to run CoinC