[Part 2] Projection Of The Aptos Ecosystem – Best Blockchain?
- What stage is the Aptos ecosystem at? (Continue)
- Look for investment opportunities and projections of the Aptos ecosystem.
ANALYSIS OF THE APTOS ECOSYSTEM (Continue)
NFT Marketplace projects on the Aptos ecosystem include:
- Curiosity: The project is in devnet stage, supported by Aptos communication on Twitter.
- Topaz: The project is in devnet stage.
Currently, the NFT Markets have not come into operation because Aptos has not yet mainnet. After the mainnet in Q3 takes place, these markets will be the focus of NFT projects, in which more attention is being focused on Curiosity because this project has the media support of Aptos Labs.
Infrastructure projects on the Aptos ecosystem include:
- Wallets on Aptos: Martian, Fewcha, Aptos Wallet, Hive – these wallets support the Aptos ecosystem, and are developing their products as extensions, apps on iOS and Android. Pontem Network – the project with the most interest in AMM DEX – is also developing their own wallet for Aptos.
- Oracle on Aptos: The first and only Oracle to announce working on Aptos at the moment is Switchboard. The largest oracles in the market like Chainlink, Band Protocol have not announced this blockchain support yet.
- Explorer on Aptos currently has a devnet explorer, but this explorer does not show much information and is also in development.
- Bridge: There is currently no information on which bridges will support Aptos. This is an extremely important area for the money to flow into the ecosystem and needs to be watched more in the future.
⇒ Comment: The infrastructure pieces on Aptos are in the early stages of development, so there are many shortcomings. In addition, because it is a chain that does not support EVM, connecting to the user file of existing EVM chains will be difficult. Not only that, the infrastructure tools will have to develop from scratch with a new programming language (Move), so building the tools will take development time.
During mainnet preparation in Q3 2022, Aptos’ infrastructure segment will need to develop a lot to make it easy for users to use.
Other projects on the Aptos ecosystem include:
- Fund Management: Solrise is the first and only project at the moment working on Fund Management on the Aptos system. This project was originally developed on Solana, and now they will expand to Aptos.
- Payment: Paymagic works on payments on Aptos, this project has worked on many ecosystems and is expanding to support DAOs and projects on Aptos.
- Liquid Staking: Zaptos is a project that allows users to profit from farming on Aptos, and is in development.
- Domain Name Service: Aptos Name Service – a project about Name Service with domain names ending in “.aptos”.
- Messenging project: Dialect – Multi-chain messaging project and now they will support Aptos in the near future.
⇒ Comment: In general, the Aptos ecosystem has had a certain completion of projects working in different fields. However, most of the projects are still in the development stage because Aptos is not yet mainnet, and will need to monitor this ecosystem more when they go to mainnet at the end of Q3 2022 according to the roadmap.
ASSESSMENT AND PROJECTION OF THE APTOS ECOSYSTEM
Looking at the overview of the system, Aptos has had leading projects in most important areas, except for the bridge segment, there are no projects announced to develop on the system. Basic DeFi arrays on the system have appeared (including DEXs, Lending), and basic infrastructure projects such as explorer, oracles, and wallets are also in the process of being completed.
Aptos also has a large number of projects from other chains expanding to such as Solrise, Pontem Network, etc. Finally, Aptos has a large backer, which has gained great attention from the market as well as support. of VCs to develop the ecosystem.
However, this ecosystem still has many weaknesses:
- First, Aptos is not an EVM chain, and its primary programming language is Move. This will cause many difficulties for new developers who want to develop projects on this new blockchain, especially when the infrastructure to support developers is not much.
- Another disadvantage of non-EVM chains is that users of that chain will have to be exposed to a completely new set of tools, hindering them in the process of exposure and use. This weakness will cause fewer users to use Aptos when they launch the mainnet.
- For retail investors, the fact that the project has raised a lot of capital at a high valuation will make it more difficult to invest in tokens to find profits.
Projecting The Future
In the near future, the Aptos ecosystem is likely to have the following developments for growth:
- Because they use a new programming language, they need to attract more developers to the platform. Hackathons can be opened, with many programs to attract developers and projects from other chains to increase the number of projects, as well as develop tools to make programming on Aptos easier.
- The mainnet is promised to launch in Q3 2022, so it is highly likely that before October 2022, users will be able to experience the project’s applications, along with many opportunities for airdrops and farming on Aptos.
- The bridges will support Aptos after they launch the mainnet, to circulate the money in and out of the ecosystem. The system’s Explorer will be improved to be more user-friendly and feature more features.
- After the mainnet, the projects will one by one launch their products, and will form the leading projects and become the mainstay in the Aptos ecosystem.
The Aptos system is getting a lot of attention after successfully raising $350 million in the past 6 months. In the near future, the project’s mainnet event and token release will certainly be very noticeable because they have both a large number of projects on the system and many large backers to support the development of the ecosystem.
When this blockchain mainnet, there are many opportunities for investors to earn profit including farming and airdrop hunting.
If you have any questions, comments, suggestions, or ideas about the project, please email [email protected].
DISCLAIMER: The Information on this website is provided as general market commentary and does not constitute investment advice. We encourage you to do your research before investing.
Join CoinCu Telegram to keep track of news: https://t.me/coincunews