Instructions on how to join IDO Synthetify on Raydium AcceleRaytor
Synthesize is a decentralized protocol that allows the creation and exchange of synthetic assets, they keep track of the price of the assets. Synthetify’s synthetic assets conform to Solana’s SPL standard and allow easy integration with DeFi applications via the Solana ecosystem
Synthetic assets are tokenized derivatives, which means they track the price of real assets like xBTC, which is tied to the price of BTC on a central exchange.
Synthetify IDO participation information on AcceleRaytor Raydium
Details on how to participate in Public Raise on AcleRaytor
- Total amount of tokens for fundraising: 700,000 SNY (corresponds to 0.7% of the entire SNY offer), 100% activated.
- Fixed price:1.5 USDC for 1 SNY
- Total call capital: 1,050,000 USDC
- Form: lottery
- Allocation for each winning ticket: 100 USDC (SNY 66,666666)
- Total number of winning tickets: 10,500 cards
- Pool opening times: 7:00 p.m., June 29, 2021 (Vietnam time)
- Pool closing time: 23:00, June 29, 2021 (Vietnam time)
- Time takes place: 4 hours
Pool conditions and details
There will be a RAY pool dedicated to Synthetify fundraising.
- The allocation takes place according to the lottery system
- Allocation to ticket winners: USDC 100 / ticket
- There are 2 snapshots to determine the allocation ticket
Duration 7 days:
- Condition: Minimum bet 100 RAY before the deadline 7 days below and deposit USDC within the pool opening period. Note that RAY must keep staking until the pool is opened.
- Profitless: 1 ticket corresponds to 100 RAY stakes, each person can receive a maximum of 5 tickets. Stake more than 500 RAY will still only receive up to 5 tickets.
- The staking duration is 7 days: before 19:00, June 22, 2021 (Vietnam time)
30 days period:
- To reward longer RAY holders, users qualify for a period of 30 days get more cards on tickets received within 7 days.
- Conditions: Minimum bet 50 RAY 30 days in advance and keep the bet before the deadline stated below and has successfully deposited USDC into the open pool. RAY must stay until the pool is opened.
- Winning ticket: 1 ticket for every 50 RAY used, a maximum of 5 tickets per person and 1 additional ticket for 1,000 RAY used.
For example: Alice bets 2,500 30 days in advance. She receives 12 tickets, of which 5 tickets for 7 days in advance and 5 tickets for 30 days time limit and 2 additional tickets for staking 1000 RAY.
- 30 days for staking are taken (snapshot) at 12: UTC on 05/30/2021 (i.e. 19:00 Vietnam)..
How it works:
Lottery tickets: Users receive tickets according to the voting mechanism above. However, for a winning ticket, users must deposit USDC for each ticket they wish to participate in in order to complete the process.
For example: Alice has 12 tickets as described above, Bob wagered 300 RAY 7 days in advance and received 3 tickets.
Send money to: When the pool is open, users must deposit 100 USDC for each ticket in order to continue to participate in the lottery. Users can choose to deposit less than the allotted number of tickets, but unsuccessful tickets cannot be deposited. Deposits must be a multiple of 100 USDC (200, 300, ..).
For example: Alice pays USDC 1,200 for the maximum allotment to ensure that all 12 of her tickets are in the lottery. Bob deposited 200 USDC even though he had 3 tickets because he didn’t have enough money to attend 3 tickets. In Bob’s case, only 2 tickets were entered into the lottery.
Lottery tickets: Once the pool is closed, the lottery process takes place and the winning ticket receives 100 USDC SNY. The result of the lottery ticket will be announced very quickly after the pool closes. The user can have more than 1 winning ticket
For example: Alice got the winning ticket and received 1000 USDC SNY. Bob did not receive the winning ticket.
Claim: Once the lottery is complete, users can withdraw their USDC for the winning tickets. Receipt of SNY from the winning ticket will open when trading for SNY IDO starts (details in section below)
For example: Alice receives 1,100 USDC SNY and Bob requests 200 USDC according to the lottery results. Alice has to wait for SNY’s IDO to claim SNY.
Synthetify (SNY) IDO information on Raydium
Token starting price: 1.5 USDC for 1 SNY
IDO start time: 20:00 Day June 30, 2021 Hourly Vietnam.
How it happens:
- Raydium will launch the SNY-USDC pair liquidity pool in the above timeframe after trading on the exchange that implements the Radium swap interface. AMM will start opening orders for serum after a while. LP starts ra
- Participants who win tickets for the accelerator pool can also request their tickets at exactly the same time as described above.
Fusion Pool – Providing Liquidity to Earn SNY Rewards
- Users can also provide SNY-USDC LP liquidity and then use LP to get returns on LP Fusion pools. The reward will be SNY.
- Pool Fusion Rewards begin as soon as the LP hits the market, giving users time to add liquidity and join Fusion Pools to increase revenues.
Instructions for participating in the Stake RAY on Raydium
Detailed instructions on staking on RAY on Raydium
The minimum requirement is 100 RAY
Step 1: Brothers Accessing the Raydium Platform: https://raydium.io/staking/
Step 2: Connect the wallet to the Raydium platform. Click on “Select”connect”. Choose Sollet Extension. If you create a wallet directly in the browser, select “Sollet”
Step 3: Wallet is connected, please select the bet table to be displayed “RAY stake”.
Step 4: Enter the bet amount and press “To confirm“
After confirming and verifying the number, you will have completed staking RAY to join Synthetify.
Currently, Pool AcceleRaytor is not open so I haven’t shown you how to send USDC to the pool.
You can refer to Mercurial’s IDO guide Here
Summary of instructions for joining Synthetify’s IDO on RAYDIUM
Is up Instructions to join Synthetify’s IDO on Raydium, the content of the article only contains detailed information about the participation of Synthetify in Public Sale and IDO, Raydium’s functions such as the provision of liquidity and income Farm Token LP on Pool Fusion, see the previous article. Readers, please follow coin68’s channel to update the latest information. This is All information in the article is information obtained from TinTucBitcoin itself and Coi. have been researchedn68 is not responsible for direct or indirect risks. Good luck!