Review Wizarre ($SCRL) – A free-to-play (F2P) and play-to-earn (P2E) mobile game built on the Binance Smart Chain
Wizarre is a Free-to-play (F2P) video game using a blockchain ecosystem. The Play-to-earn (P2E) mechanic allows anyone to earn tokens by dynamic playing or making contributions to the ecosystem.
Concept Project – What is Wizarre?
Bizarre is a bizarre turn-based magic fight of Wizards. Players can own epic NFT Lands to Summon better Wizards. Combine elements for greater spells and win your way up the leaderboard. At the same time earn by the Play to Earn mechanic. The core idea is that Wizards and Lands live on blockchain as NFT tokens and you digitally own them. Players can use their Wizards to fight, trade, collect and summon new ones.
The basic premise of Wizarre is that players own their Wizard NFTs and Land NFTs on the blockchain. Players can combine these NFTs and stake $SCRL to summon new, powerful wizards and purchase new equipment. This increases their winning potential and, thereby, earning potential in PvP battles. All in-game NFTs (wizards, lands, equipment) can be traded on the in-game marketplace as well as external NFT marketplaces.
What is the project trying to achieve?
Wizarre is building the next generation of NFT blockchain gaming — they’re creating a fun and interactive magic-themed concept where you can play with NFT Wizard characters and Lands to battle against others, explore the metaverse, and level up to improve your stats.
Wizarre has sights set on creating the most immersive and creative magical gaming experience possible through blending NFTs with cool designs and gameplay. The team has been working hard behind the scenes to set the stage for some major upcoming developments and polish the game development side to make it absolutely perfect for Wizarre’s community.
As you start playing the game, the earning process begins right away. SCRL tokens are given to players as a reward for bringing value into the game.
Earn by various activities:
- PvP ranking fights
- Leveling up Wizards
- Trade on the Marketplace
Players can earn tokens by:
- Winning matches against other players
- Winning leagues and selling earned rewards
- Collecting and speculating on the price of rare Wizards and Lands
- Creating new Wizards and selling them to other players
- Staking the game token named SCRL
- Staking Wizards by “Wizard Adventure” feature
- Renting their Lands to other players
- Video games available to download and play on a smartphone/computer or to play in web browser
- Game currency (SCRL) deployed on smart contract
- Wizards as NFT on smart contract (BEP-20 type)
- Lands as NFT on smart contract (BEP-721 type)
- Equipment as NFT on smart contract (BEP-1155 type)
- Web Marketplace for NFTs
- A web application made for Summoning new Wizards
An example of the progress of 100% Free-to-play players:
- A player starts the game using a free but non-transferable Wizard (not NFT). This Wizard has a limited amount of spells, thus it’s harder to fight against standard Wizards. However, the player can challenge other newcomers on equal terms. The player plays 1v1 Wizard matches.
- By playing the game Player earns SCRL tokens and can afford to upgrade his Wizard to a standard NFT Wizard at a low price or buy a new Wizard in the game’s Marketplace.
- The player buys a second Wizard and a simple Land which allows them to Summon (create) a new Wizard.
- Later, when the player has 3x NFT Wizards, can participate in leagues and tournaments. Thus, to earn more SCRL or win new Equipment to further upgrade his Wizards. In addition, a player can stake his SCRL on his Land or send his unused Wizards to Wizard Adventure in order to receive loot-boxes.
What is unique selling point?
The biggest difference between Wizarre and traditional games is a blockchain economy design that rewards players for their contribution to the ecosystem. This kind of ecosystem is revolutionary in terms of interaction between a publisher and players. Players no longer need to buy a game, nor pay directly to the publisher for “pay to win”. All items bought in the game can be resold inside the game’s marketplace or outside the game universe – on external NFT marketplaces. This makes players certain that these items really belong to them. It’s a huge difference to their satisfaction.
Wizarre is inspired by the Worms game series and a fantasy world of magical wizards. Players can use their wizards to fight against players on a 2D map, create new powerful wizards and trade them with other players. In addition, players can win loot-boxes participating in seasonal leagues. The game is designed to play on smartphones as well as computers.
- Token Name: Wizarre
- Ticker: SCRL
- Blockchain: BSC
- Token Standard: BEP-20
- Contract: 0xa8B5Cf2dDC143Afb536ad5C8503B19e4fBA8967F
- Token type: Utility
- Total Supply: 10,000,000,000
- Circulating Supply: 274.000.000
- Price: $0.00095
- Public Sale price: $0.00095
- Eligible tiers: Ninja + (FCFS)
- Whitelist type: Lottery – FCFS
- Allocation: $300 – $500
- Payment form: BUSD
- Release at TGE: 20%
- Cliff: NA
- Vesting: 4-month linear unlock
Token release Schedule
$SCRL is a BEP20 token minted on the Binance Smart Chain. It has a total supply of 10 billion tokens of which 250 million will be circulating at launch. $SCRL will have an initial market cap of $237,500 USD.
Token use case
SCRL token can be used to:
- Summon new Wizards
- Buy Lands
- Buy/sell in a marketplace
- Stake for interest
How to own the token?
- Whitelist Start: Friday, December 10
- Deadline for whitelisting: Wednesday, December 15, 11:00 UTC
- Lottery winners announcement: Wednesday, December 15, 14:00 UTC
- IDO participation: Thursday, December 16, 11:00 UTC to Friday, December 17, 11:00 UTC. (Followed by second FCFS round if necessary)
- $SCRL TGE: TBA
Below is a list of the different launchpads they’ve partnered with and their respective IDO dates:
- DuckDAO: December 14, 2021
- GameStation: December 15, 2021
- CyberFi: December 16, 2021
- Enjinstarter: December 16, 2021
- Star Terra: December 15–16, 2021
Winners of the whitelist lottery are eligible to purchase $SCRL at the Public IDO price of $0.00095 BUSD per $SCRL. The token can be purchased in allotments between $300 BUSD and $500 BUSD on a first-come, first-served basis. Purchases are made in $BUSD on the Binance Smart Chain.
Tokens purchased at IDO are subject to vesting with 20% of the tokens claimed at TGE with the remaining tokens unlocked linearly over four months.
Market and Community
It’s a place where players can buy or sell their Wizards, Lands, and Equipment in exchange for SCRL tokens. The marketplace will be your go-to location to also buy other in-game items, such as equipment, to make your Wizards that much cooler. The marketplace is based on a smart contract so all transactions are highly secure.
Wizarre has crossed the mark of 4,505 Followers on Twitter.
Conclusion and analysis
Wizarre is a massively multiplayer mobile blockchain game with NFT, the combination of two mechanics Free-to-Play and Play-to-Earn promises to allow players to experience interesting and make profits at the same time. Currently, there are very few games using blockchain and its ecosystem on smartphones. Mobile devices are a huge market because most of the younger generation use mostly smartphones for gaming. Playing on a smartphone is especially popular in South East Asia. Giving them the possibility to have fun and earn money at the same time while enjoying a game is the blockchain revolution.
Find more information about Wizarre :
If you have any questions, comments, suggestions, or ideas about the project, please email [email protected]
DISCLAIMER: The Information on this website is provided as general market commentary, and does not constitute investment advice. We encourage you to do your own research before investing.