Review Heroes Chained ($HEC) – Stunning Fantasy Action RPG game introducing Play-and-Earn
‘Heroes Chained’ is a real-time fantasy action role-playing game in which the player takes on the role of a Guild Master, gathering heroes in the world of Ventuna.
What is Heroes Chained ($HEC)?
Heroes Chained is a spectacular fantasy-action RPG blockchain game built on the Avalanche Blockchain, in which the player assumes the role of a Guild Master and gathers heroes to wage war against the forces of evil ravaging the world of Ventuna!
The enchanted Heroes Chained metaverse provides a diverse range of PvE and PvP action, with players competing and earning in order to recapture the fantasy realm of Ventuna from the claws of the Dark Lord Oblivion! The scene is prepared for this World Premiere with a Hollywood art and animation team, a renowned composer, and a team of blockchain experts and video game veterans!
Heroes Chained is designed to attract
- Traditional gamers: Game first. Both core and casual gamers.
- GameFi gamers: Gamers interested in GameFi benefits.
- Blockchain enthusiasts: Traders, hodlers, NFT, DeFi, decentralization folks.
- Those who play to earn.
- No-gamer, no-coiner: HC is on a mission to help blockchain mass adoption via gamification and seamless blockchain functionality with its unique HeC Wallet and market place.
What is the project trying to achieve?
Inventuna Inc. created Heroes Chained. They launched Inventuna to create blockchain games that would provide benefits to businesses while also addressing the most basic problem in the GameFi industry. The team doesn’t create Play To Earn games; they create Play And Earn games, and the distinction is game-changing. They believe that Play & Earn will be a new separate class of its own, serving as a counter-revolution to Play To Earn. This is where new GameFi initiatives that prioritize gaming experience will be classified and announced. The team may see games transition from “P2E” to “P&E,” and the name “P2E” may eventually dissolve into or evolve into P&E.
What is the unique selling point?
Players create a ‘Guild’ and recruit heroes, compete against other guilds, and fulfill quests to become the city of Last Hope’s ultimate guild!
Players may engage in PvE by sending their heroes beyond the city’s walls to combat foes encountered on the map, uncover nodes and purchase the land necessary to claim them, explore dungeons and claim artifacts, and fulfill quests.
Guild vs Guild or Team vs Team components is incorporated through the formation of alliances between guilds, allowing for tournaments and leagues (official or unofficial).
Crafting is also a significant component of the game. The heroes will utilize the crafted equipment.
- Guilds: This is the player’s home base, which will house all heroes, city lands, resources, etc. Guild masters can expand and upgrade their guild by buying new land in the city which unlocks new facilities to build. Guilds can be sold or traded between players in and out of the game.
- Heroes: Each guild can have many heroes, which can be collected and upgraded, from different races such as humans, elves, dwarves, orcs, lizards and half-beasts, and classes such as warrior, archer, mage and more. These heroes can be cross-bred to create new and unique heroes that can be sold/traded and rented at the in-game auctions or outside on open markets. Heroes can be upgraded by training, battling, completing quests.
- Classes: We have five main classes, each with sub-classes. Classes are an integral part of the game and determine the fighting style and abilities of the heroes.
- Warrior: Short-range attacks that tend to focus on the closest enemy, warriors have high health points and damage but slow attack speed.
- Assassin: Short-range attacker that focuses on the enemies at the back more, assassins have low health and but high damage and attack speed
- Mage: Long-range attacker that uses magic, can place curses on the enemy, and most of their abilities can hit multiple enemies.
- Archer: Long-range attacker that focuses on a single enemy. They like to keep their distance and focus on a single enemy.
- Healer: These tend to stay back and focus on keeping the other heroes alive. They also enjoy casting buffs on teammates to give their opponents more damage.
An item’s value can be due to any combination of the following factors:
- Utility: An NFT item’s utility depends upon its attributes that interact with the game mechanics yielding anything useful to the player. The greater the utility, the greater the value. For example, a hero’s value will increase as its abilities and attributes increase since it will have a better performance, bringing efficiency in winning, exploring, and earning.
- Scarcity: The scarcer, the higher the value as in all economies. Land is a good example for scarcity. Scarce items may have attributes in compliance with scarcity like being created by exceptional artists, scarcity in nature, etc.
- Aesthetics: Great artists, starting with Onur Cayli, will create NFT masterpieces for the Heroes Chained metaverse. Some of them will be sold solely as pieces of art outside the game. Others will be in-game items with special attributes of utility as well as scarcity. Such masterpieces may have the high-quality master version and the optimized quality game version.
- Interoperability: Heroes Chained is designed for interoperability with other games and interoperable NFT items will have additional values, naturally.
- Breeding: Heroes can breed. Breeding gives birth to new heroes. Genetic heritage obeys the rules of sexual mating. Parents’ genes are shuffled and the Gods always intervene in mysterious ways, called randomness. The player must be clever to dance with the chances of mutations.
Players can connect their non-custodial blockchain wallets to Heroes Chained. This is the preferred and recommended mode. However, non-custodial wallets and the underlying mechanisms are not easy to learn and use for those not familiar with blockchain. This causes user onboarding issues, which is considered as a serious impediment to blockchain mass adoption. Our mission is to resolve this. Therefore, we develop a custodial wallet, called HeC Wallet, with the following features:
- Easy to use by blockchain illiterate users. It is integrated into the game user interface for both PC and mobile.
- Easy to onboard: No hassles of non-custodial wallet installation, configuration, token transfer, swapping, etc.
- Secret key recovery is possible. In non-custodial wallets if you lose your keys your assets are gone forever.
- State-of-the-art security scheme and module by Dr. Guven Fidan, Ersin Taskin et al.
- Email or social authentication with 2FA option.
- Easy cross-chain functionality.
- Integrated with the in-game and third-party open market places.
- Easy fiat-crypto, crypto-crypto exchange.
- Easy DeFi (swap, liquidity pool, farming, yielding, lending, borrowing, etc.).
- Gamification applied in blockchain, DeFi and non-custodial wallet tutorials.
- Free and easy transition to non-custodial wallets and on-chain world.
- Support for fiat option.
- Token Name: HeroesChained
- Ticker: HEC
- Blockchain: Avalanche
- Token Standard: ARC20
- Contract: 0xc7f4debc8072e23fe9259a5c0398326d8efb7f5c
- Token Type: Utility, Governance
- Total Supply: 100,000,000
- Circulating Supply: 3,300,961
The Heroes Chained IDO on Avalaunch
- Total Supply: 100M HeC
- 2.857M HeC at 0.35 USD
- Sale Size: $1,000,000 USD
- Registration Opens: January 13th at 3:00 p.m. (UTC)
- Registration Closes: January 16th at 6:00 a.m. (UTC)
- Validator Round Begins: January 17th at 6:00 a.m. (UTC)
- Validator Round Closes: January 17th at 3:00 p.m. (UTC)
- Staking Round Begins: January 17th at 3:30 p.m. (UTC)
- Staking Round Closes: January 18th at 6:00 a.m. (UTC)
Token Release Schedule
Token Use Case
Market and Community
Partners & Investors
Finally, consider the platforms on which Heroes Chained will be accessible. In a nutshell, practically all current devices should be capable of running Heroes Chained. It will be available on the App Store for iOS, Google Play for Android, and the Windows Store. This Blockchain-based Fantasy RPG has everything a fan of swords and sorcery could desire; moreover, it’s the game where you can make money while playing!
Find more information:
If you have any questions, comments, suggestions, or ideas about the project, please email [email protected].
DISCLAIMER: The Information on this website is provided as general market commentary, and does not constitute investment advice. We encourage you to do your own research before investing.