Lido Community Agrees Suggest Using ARB To Encourage Activity On Arbitrum
- Under a new proposal, Lido will accept $1.2 million in ARB tokens and reward them to liquidity providers in the staking ether pool.
- The Lido community is voting on the proposal of “receiving the ARB airdrop token”. The vote will end on April 22, with 97% of the votes in favor.
- To incentivize the use of staking ether (wstETH) throughout the Arbitrum ecosystem.
The Lido DAO community will vote on accepting the Abitrum airdrop and use the requested ARB token as an emission reward to incentivize the use of staking ether (wstETH) throughout the Arbitrum ecosystem.
“A proposal is hereby being presented for the use of these tokens to pursue the continued growth of staking and the wstETH DeFi ecosystem on Arbitrum One (and beyond). The goal is to commence ARB token emissions to reward LPs and wstETH users across Arbitrum.”This platform said.
As updated by the platform, Lido is eligible to claim 772,621 ARB tokens worth more than $1.2 million at current prices found in the Arbitrum Foundation’s governance document.
Lido’s governing community will vote on “strategic and operational topics related to the claim and effective use of potential ARB tokens,” according to a proposal submitted on Jan. April 12 by its head of business development and decentralized finance (DeFi) partnerships, Justin David Reyes.
The main contents of the proposal include the following:
- It was confirmed that the Arbitrum Foundation would airdrop 772,621 ARB to Lido and that the reward committee has the right to use it to claim ARB tokens.
- The reward committee will create a new multi-signature wallet on the Arbitrum One network to receive ARB tokens.
- Over the next 4-6 months, the incentives will be used to increase the use of wstETH in the Arbitrum ecosystem for collateral.
- A monthly report is proposed to ensure the Lido DAO community is informed of the progress of the plan.
The Snapshot voting page shows that the Lido community is voting on the proposal to “get the ARB airdrop token” the vote will end on April 22, and the current support rate is 97%.
DISCLAIMER: The Information on this website is provided as general market commentary and does not constitute investment advice. We encourage you to do your own research before investing.
Join us to keep track of news: https://linktr.ee/coincu