Ethermail Review: Experience Unique Read to Earn Feature In Web3
EtherMail has rapidly conquered the market by providing customers with brand new experiences, thanks to a completely new function called Read to Earn. One of those sensations is complete security, anonymity, and the inability to be monitored. With EtherMail, the user’s sensitive information is totally shielded from the possibility of information leaking. So, what exactly is EtherMail, and what contribution has Read to Earn made to the market? Let’s go into the Ethermail Review article for additional information.
What is EtherMail?
EtherMail is a Web 3.0 email platform that redefines the standard for encrypted and anonymous wallet-to-wallet communication. The project bridges the gap between Web 2.0 and Web 3.0 email communication by offering users complete ownership and control over their mailboxes.
Make advantage of Web3 technologies to enable users to send emails securely and anonymously. EtherMail not only enables users to send emails properly, but it also allows users to have total control over their inboxes without being bothered by advertisements or spam messages.
The platform provides anonymous P2P (Peer-to-Peer) communication functions, and users may earn money for reading mail (Read2Earn model).
EtherMail is unique in that it incorporates blockchain technology to make sending and receiving emails more secure than ever before. Companies may use real-time information synchronized on the blockchain to provide rich, relevant content directly to asset owners. This enables users to engage with sensitive information that is not controlled by a third party.
EtherMail also offers project solutions for user information and communication. Such common projects are Doge Pound, GemSet, and so on. Next, the Ethermail Review article will provide you with the concept of Read to Earn.
Read to Earn
Read to Earn is an EtherMail feature that lets users can earn incentives for reading emails about their assets. This functionality is based on the Blockchain platform, which contributes to security and transparency. This is the distinction between EtherMail and conventional types of advertising, where consumers are often harassed by unwanted adverts.
With Blockchain, email reading may be authenticated, allowing users to maintain track of their email history and prevent losing correspondence. The “read to earn” feature of EtherMail helps both email users and businesses by improving engagement and accessibility to target audiences.
Ethermail is a game-changing answer to typical email clients’ restrictions, offering unique P2P communication that is entirely private and safe through Web3. The project provides users with the most recent information on the tokens they own, as well as prizes in the form of EMT tokens for reading emails.
Projects may use Ethermail to deliver information directly to token holders and news subscribers. To guarantee user privacy and safety, all communication activities are encrypted end-to-end; only the sender and receiver have the ability to read the email.
In addition to security, privacy, and providing consumers entire control, EtherMail offers the market the following exceptional features:
- Users have complete ownership and control over their email, including the ability to read and react to emails. Without the user’s authorization, no other party may access the user’s email.
- EtherMail incorporates Blockchain into the process of sending and receiving emails, ensuring excellent security and dependability. Users may examine their email history on Blockchain to prevent losing or deleting emails.
- Convenience: EtherMail offers the same email experience as conventional email but with more security and dependability.
- EtherMail may be used by a wide range of people, including individuals, organizations, and enterprises. It provides them with flexibility and availability across several platforms.
Ethermail is a new program that offers several valuable functions to users. The first is the email inbox and wallet function, which enables users to receive and store information in the form of emails, tokens/NFTs, and other digital assets on the blockchain.
A paywall will be available shortly, enabling users to personalize their protection to avoid spam and earn Ethermail incentives for watching advertisements. Simultaneously, EMT Tokens will be distributed to users, allowing them to log in to the application and get prizes.
Moreover, Ethermail has a subscription option, allowing users to read promotional emails and trade them for EMT tokens. Organizations/projects may easily send emails to token holders thanks to the automated contact list updating function.
Web3’s filtering system, which includes over 30 filtering criteria, enables users to reroute messages to the correct addresses and guarantees emails are sent to the correct recipients. The campaign creation capability enables businesses/organizations to successfully reach out to users.
Lastly, by connecting new users, users may earn extra benefits via the referral link function. Despite its recent introduction, Ethermail has garnered over 500,000 subscribers and sends 320 million emails each day.
The platform’s service fees generate money for the project:
- The starting service charge (for developing projects) is $32.87 per month.
- Monthly business service cost (for big communities): $65.75.
- The bespoke fee transaction package will be tailored to the needs of the customer.
EMC, EMT token
EMT is the Ethermail platform’s native token. Currently, the project has not finished the blockchain issuance and listing of EMTs on exchanges.
While waiting on EMT, EMC will be utilized as a reward in the Ethermail ecosystem. Reading email (up to 100 EMC/month/user), connecting wallet (50 EMC), leaving email (200 EMC), finishing IMAP connection (500 EMC), and inviting friends (250 EMC/successful subscriber) are all activities that will help users earn EMC.
You may join in Submit Email if you hold an Unstoppable Domain (DNS) or Ethereum Name Service (ENS) to gain a bonus of 250 EMC/account on the Ethermail platform.
EMT Token Key Metric
- Token Name: EtherMail
- Ticker: EMT
- Blockchain: Ethereum
- Token Contract: TBA
- Token Type: Utility
- Total Supply: TBA
- Circulating Supply: TBA
EMT Token Use Cases
Currently, EMT tokens have the following use cases:
- Used for companies to pay users to read promotional emails.
- Rewards for activities (login, referral…) in the platform.
- EMT is an integral part of the development of the ecosystem.
Roadmap and update
While Ethermail does not publish a clear plan for the development process, the project has reached a number of milestones. Probably Nothing, Toxic Skull Club, inBetweenersNFT, Prime Ape Planet, Doge Pound, GemSet, Eyes of Fashion Group, Zharta Finance, Unstoppable Domains, Glip, Duck DAO, MetaBrewSociety, Fananees Genesis Collection, QuiverX, Martians versus Roughnecks, and SMath World are among them.
These partners have assisted Ethermail in improving communication and community participation, as well as expanding its reach and attracting a large number of new users. Around 500,000 individuals have joined the project, and it has been integrated into numerous metaverse and Web3 game platforms.
Moreover, Ethermail has collaborated with partners in the xEarnDAO ecosystem to develop the community and supply users with the most up-to-date information. Unfortunately, no particular development strategy for the project’s future has been announced.
The project has achieved the following notable milestones:
- The project was formally inaugurated on April 19, 2022.
- September 30, 2022: Strategic alliance with Probably Nothing to facilitate communication among NFT holders.
- 4/10/2022: Collaborate with Toxic Skull Club to boost project-to-NFT communication initiatives.
- October 27, 2022: Collaboration with inBetweenersNFT to assist them in communicating with NFT owners.
- 11/14/2022: Strategic alliance with Prime Ape Planet to assist in tailoring communication with owners based on individual NFTs.
- November 30, 2022: Through communication between the project and owner, a strategic collaboration with Doge Pound serves to emphasize community activities.
- On December 2, 2022, it joined hands with GemSet to assist in sharing knowledge and rapidly building the community.
- The Eyes of Fashion Group put them in direct touch with owners and modified contact information appropriately on January 18, 2023.
- 2/2/2023: Working with NFT lending platform Zharta Finance to provide the most up-to-date information to the community.
- 7/2/2023: The project joins forces with Unstoppable Domains to help reach and grow the community.
- EtherMail achieved over 500,000 users on March 3, 2023.
- March 6, 2023: Collaborate with Glip (a Web3 game platform) to improve community communication and with Duck DAO to keep token holders up to speed on the newest project information.
- March 21, 2023: Collaborating with MetaBrewSociety to provide users with the most recent project news.
- March 30, 2023: Fananees Genesis Collection collaborates with the project to attract new people and grow the community.
- Cooperation with QuiverX is part of the xEarnDAO ecosystem as of March 30, 2023.
- On April 12, 2023, Martians vs. Roughnecks will team up.
- Cooperation with the 3D SMath World metaverse platform on April 18, 2023.
- Co-Founder: Shant Kevonian, Gerald Heydenreich.
- Core team: Sofia Furlotti, Dmitry Kuvshinskit, Rodrigo riera, Marc Zamora, Guillermo Del Olmo, Mauro Ordónez.
Investors and Partners
EtherMail has completed two rounds of investment, totaling $7 million. There is:
- Fabric Ventures and Green Field funds lead a $3 million seed financing round on August 11, 2022.
- Time Drapper (founder and manager of Drapper Associates). invested $4 million in the project at the Pre-Series A round on March 8, 2023.
EtherMail’s partners include blockchains and investment funds such as:
- Blockchain: Ethereum, Celo, Flow.
- Fund: Fabric Ventures, Drapper Associates.
- Other: Barcelona Blockchain Network.
Conclusion of Ethermail Review
Ethermail is a one-of-a-kind Web3 email solution that allows the community to earn incentives via the Read To Earn paradigm. Users may enjoy a safe and secure email experience with Ethermail, as well as enticing prizes for reading promotional emails. It can be seen that the fact that many users are interested in the project has also partly shown the importance of information security as well as anonymity in the crypto market.
Ethermail is unique in that it uses blockchain technology to assure the transparency and safety of reward transactions. Ethermail is becoming an appealing solution for individuals who wish to take advantage of online earning possibilities in a sensible and effective manner, thanks to these great characteristics. Hopefully, the Ethermail Review article has helped you gain more useful information about the project.
DISCLAIMER: The information on this website is provided as general market commentary and does not constitute investment advice. We encourage you to do your own research before investing.
Join us to keep track of news: https://linktr.ee/coincu