Review Vee Finance ($XTZ) – A cross-chain lending protocol for traditional financial and crypto users
Vee Finance is one of the Lending projects in the form of Money Market on Avalanche. Avalanche is probably the most noticed ecosystem in recent times, an ecosystem that is experiencing strong growth and receiving many investments from the big guys.
What is Vee Finance?
Vee Finance is a DeFi platform with a borrowing and lending protocol built on Avalanche, users can access Vee Finance through many bridges such as:
- Ethereum – Avalanche: Bridge by locking assets in Ethereum and transferring them to your Avalanche/MetaMask wallet.
- Fiat – Avalanche: Buy crypto with your debit or credit card with USD/AUD/EUR in third parties.
- CEX – Avalanche: Centralized exchanges also provide an easy way to acquire AVAX, which is the base currency for Avalanche. You can use AVAX to pay transaction fees and deposit AVAX directly into Vee.Finance.
What is the project trying to achieve?
Vee Finance is a cross-chain lending protocol for traditional financial and crypto users and is committed to bridging the gap between traditional finance and DeFi and providing users with better digital asset management services. The mission is to reduce barriers for traditional users to participate in DeFi and optimize the efficiency of global asset allocation.
When users supply their preferred asset that is accepted by the protocol. Users will be able to earn interest based on the asset’s market demand for borrowing. Additionally, supplied assets can be used as collateral to allow the user to borrow other assets. Interest earned by supplying funds offsets the accumulated interest rates from borrowing.
Suppliers/borrowers will be given tokenized yield-bearing tokens (veTokens) which will be used to withdraw funds from the pool on-demand when required.
As a cross-chain protocol, Vee Finance aims to solve the problems of fragmentation of operations and non-interoperability of assets. The project realizes the integrity of assets on the chain by providing interoperability for different chain assets.
What is unique selling point?
Vee Finance aggregates many basic but important features of DeFi such as Lending and Trade. Besides, the project also has other extra features such as Farming and Staking.
- Lending & Borrowing: The Vee Finance protocol provides interest-free loans and is more capital-efficient than other borrowing systems (i.e. less collateral is required for the same loan). Instead of selling crypto assets for liquidity, you can use the protocol to lock your assets, borrow against collateral and then repay your loan at a future date…
- Trade: Vee Finance integrates with external DEXs, such as Pangolin, to swap assets. Every time a transaction is made on Vee Finance, the transaction will be executed on the DEX. Provides 3x leverage to optimize the experience.
- Liquidity: Vee Finance will deduct part of the fee for users to provide liquidity, users can provide liquidity by taking their tokens for staking or farming.
VEE, the native token of Vee Finance, was by nature designed to achieve full decentralization. The VEE token is an ERC20, Ethereum-based token, which serves as the connector of the Vee Finance protocol.
- Token Name: Vee Finance
- Ticker: VEE
- Blockchain: Avalanche
- Token Standard: ARC-20
- Contract: Updating…
- Token type: Governance, Utility
- Total Supply: 10.000.000.000 VEE
Token release schedule
- Seed Sale – lock for 6 months after listing on major exchanges, and then monthly vesting for another 15 months
- Private Sale A – lock for 3 months after listing on major exchanges, and then monthly vesting for another 15 months
- Private Sale B – lock for 1 month after listing on major exchanges, and then monthly vesting for another 15 months
- Public Sale – 100% unlock at day 0
- Liquidity Mining on AVAX – 5% deflation per month within 48 months after Mainnet launch
- Reserve – vested based on demand
- Marketing – vested based on demand (35,000,000 unlock at day 0)
- Advisors – lock for 6 months after listing on major exchanges, and then monthly vesting for another 48 months
- Team – lock for 6 months after listing on major exchanges, and then monthly vesting for another 48 months
Token use case
Miners will be qualified for a portion of the newly mined VEE if they contribute capital to the protocol. Time and value are the two keys in the VEE distribution calculation. The number of newly mined VEE will follow a profit allocation curve.
Strongly believe in decentralized governance, and that is why have designed a governance framework. VEE tokens are by nature to represent token holders’ voting rights. Each VEE token entitles token holders to one voting right. The framework ensures a prosperous, secure, and healthy community.
Community voting would include, but is not limited to:
- New tokens supported as collateral
- Highest leverage on each token
- Partnerships with new DExes
More information at: CLICK HERE
How to own the token?
Markets and Community
Vee Finance has crossed the mark of 50,000 Followers on Twitter
Vee Finance, a DeFi lending platform for traditional financial users, lowers the threshold for traditional financial users to participate in DeFi through a more friendly product experience, by adding the option of DEx, it pioneers the function of leveraged lending, which makes the capital efficiency improved.
Find more information about Vee Finance:
If you have any questions, comments, suggestions, or ideas about the project, please email email@example.com.
DISCLAIMER: The Information on this website is provided as general market commentary, and does not constitute investment advice. We encourage you to do your own research before investing.