KuCoin Labs Launched Backed Incubation Program To Help Builders In Blockchain Space
- KuCoin Labs announced the launch of a blockchain incubation plan and received support from MoonRock Capital, Vertu, CDH Investment, IOBC Capital, Matrix Partners and others.
- The incubator plan has five main components, including an eight-week journey, comprehensive guidance such as a technical framework, mentor training, additional investment by KuCoin Labs, and capital/partner network.
- Astro Selection’s eight-week incubation program for the first season will focus on three areas: GameFi, NFT, and Metaverse.
To encourage developers in the blockchain industry, KuCoin Labs, the incubation and research division of KuCoin with headquarters in Victoria, Seychelles, launched its incubator program.
According to FINSMES, KuCoin Labs announced the launch of the blockchain incubation plan and received support from MoonRock Capital, Vertu, CDH Investment, IOBC Capital, Matrix Partners, and other institutions.
It is reported that the incubation plan has five main components, including a dedicated eight-week journey, comprehensive guidance such as technical frameworks, mentor training, additional investment by KuCoin Labs, and provision of funds/partner network.
The eight-week incubation program. The Astro Selection in the first season will focus on three areas: GameFi, NFT and Metaverse.
The KuCoin Labs Incubation Program will bring together a group of cryptocurrency and blockchain specialists speeding builders to accomplish short-term growth and metamorphosis in the blockchain field. Its goals are to stimulate industry-changing development and support early-stage innovative projects. The incubation program is made up of five basic parts:
- A Dedicated Eight-Week Journey. During the program, there will be mentors’ lectures, workshops and tutoring sessions.
- All-Round Guidance, including business development, technical framework, marketing and community and business strategy.
- A Mentor Line-Up, e.g., experienced developers and product managers, security experts, entrepreneurs of blue-chip projects etc.
- Additional Investment from KuCoin Labs for growing the startups.
- Abundant Networking Resources for funding, partnerships, professional services and more.
To expand the blockchain ecosystem as a whole, KuCoin Labs seeks out, supports, and incubates various blockchain entrepreneurs, initiatives, and international communities. The business is dedicated to assisting technical teams with quick turnaround times that advance the decentralized world and the blockchain industry. There are three co-incubators: Republic Crypto, Odaily, and DoraHacks.
DISCLAIMER: The Information on this website is provided as general market commentary and does not constitute investment advice. We encourage you to do your own research before investing.
Join us to keep track of news: https://linktr.ee/coincu