- Manta Network launches EVM native modular execution layer, Manta Pacific.
- Manta Pacific will provide powerful scalability, and ultra-low gas fees, and enable the development of new ZK applications directly using Solidity.
- With the launch of Manta Pacific, Manta Network is evolving into a multi-module platform.
Manta Network introduces Manta Pacific, an EVM-native execution layer built for mass adoption of ZK applications.
According to the official documentation, Manta Pacific is an OP Stack Layer 2 solution built on top of the Ethereum ecosystem and uses Celestia to provide data. Manta Pacific differentiates itself from existing approaches by giving native aggregation for zk applications using universal circuits, enabling new ZK use cases and a supporting ecosystem to support their development.
By leveraging the available data layer offered by Celestia, the first modular consensus and data network, harnessing cutting-edge technology developed by p0x labs and in partnership with leading RaaS company Caldera, Manta Pacific has built an accessible ZK development environment modularly.
It leverages Manta’s universal circuits and ZK interface with on-chain integration and easy integration into web2 applications, Celestia’s data availability layer for security and low gas fees, and Caldera’s modified OP Stack scalability. Together, Manta Pacific will enable the development of the next generation of ZK applications.
Notable features of Manta Pacific include:
- Manta Pacific Offers Programmable ZK as EVM native L2
- Manta’s universal circuit allows easy ZK application development using only Solidity
- Leveraging Celestia for data availability and OP Stack for scalability, Manta Pacific provides high scalability and low transaction fees for ZK applications.
With the launch of Manta Pacific, Manta Network is evolving into a multi-module platform. Manta Pacific will reap the benefits of modular DA and deliver a multi-chain experience for developers and users.
The universal circuits that Manta Pacific offers will be accessible to Solidity and Rust developers without learning new programming languages or understanding cryptography; instead, courses can be called directly into existing applications to enhance and unlock new features through ZK.
Manta Network is a layer 1 blockchain built on Polkadot’s Substrate framework. Manta Network’s vision is to create a privacy smart contract platform. To achieve that, the project uses zk-SNARK to provide anonymity, high throughput, and cross-chain interoperability.
DISCLAIMER: The information on this website is provided as general market commentary and does not constitute investment advice. We encourage you to do your own research before investing.