Token Unlocks This Week Worth About $60M, Featured With APE And AXS
- Token Unlocks data shows that eight crypto projects will unlock tokens this week, with a total issuance value of around $60 million.
- About $31.67 million worth of APE and about $21.62 million worth of AXS will be unlocked this week.
Token Unlocks data shows that 8 crypto projects will unlock tokens this week, with a total issuance value of around $60 million.
Altcoins are currently receiving more public attention than last month due to positive signs from Ripple’s revolt against a formidable opponent like the SEC. This is a big win for XRP and for altcoins. It can be said that XRP is being watched because it is a token that is more centralized in nature than other coins, so if XRP can win the SEC, other coins may have a chance.
Unlocks are scheduled for projects:
- The ApeCoin APE token unlocked 15.6 million shards (approximately US$31.67 million) at 7:00 am on July 17, representing 1.56% of the total supply;
- 150 million Arkham tokens, ARKM, will be unlocked at 7:00 am on July 18, representing 15% of the total supply;
- X2Y2 token X2Y2 will unlock 37.5 million pieces (approximately $970,000) at 10:47 pm on July 18, representing 3.75% of the total supply;
- 154,380 Euler tokens (approximately $370,000) will be unlocked at 9:22 pm on July 19, representing 0.568% of the total supply;
- 1inch of 1INCH tokens will unlock 364,290 pieces (approximately $150,000) at 7:00 am on July 20, about 0.024% of the total supply;
- SPACE ID Token ID will unlock 15.15 million shards (approximately $4.06 million) at 7:00 am on July 22, representing 0.758% of the total supply;
- The Axie Infinity token AXS will unlock 3.43 million shards (approximately $21.62 million) at 8:10 pm on July 22, representing 1.27% of the total supply;
- The Cartesi CTSI token will unlock $1.54 million (approximately $240,000) at 11:00 am on July 23, representing 0.154 percent of the total supply.
Token distribution is an important process in the token management of a blockchain project. Token distribution is important to many stakeholders, including investors, teams, users, and the community. However, it also has some risks such as token inflation and token price drop due to the sudden sale of unlocked tokens.
DISCLAIMER: The Information on this website is provided as general market commentary and does not constitute investment advice. We encourage you to do your own research before investing.