Sanctor Capital beta doubles on NFTs, GameFi and Metaverse
December 9, 2021 – Sanctor Funds, a blockchain-focused investment firm that brings together evangelical founders and successful entrepreneurs, announced today that it will host a second Intro Day on December 14th consisting of eight projects that have completed a Y-Combinator-like program .
Hand-selected and receiving mentorship from executives and experts in the crypto industry, the Beta Class graduating from Sanctor Turbo’s six-week program span NFTs, infrastructure technology, interoperability and privacy:
- KnownOrigin is one of the oldest creator platforms in the crypto space, and a popular destination for artists to issue drops.
- Raini is a gaming and collectibles platform that features curated art drops and an exciting play-to-earn game called The Lords of Light.
- Blast offers tournaments-as-a-service infrastructure that strengthens the PvP experience for gamers.
- SandStorm is a metaverse hub for conducting events and facilitating item sales in the virtual world.
- Brink is an RPC protocol that enables automation of on-chain operations with a focus on trading.
- BlockVision is a cloud-computing portal that allows users and DApps to interact with public chains using a decentralized, permissionless and lively index network.
- zCloak is a substrate-based, privacy-preserving computation network that utilizes zero-knowledge proofs.
- Sumer is a cross-chain interoperability protocol that utilizes synthetic assets to help provide liquidity for wrapped assets moving cross-chain.
Based on Bloomberg’s analysis of data from Newzoo, IDC, PWC, Statista and Two Circles, the metaverse market may reach $783.3 billion in 2024, with centralized and decentralized companies accelerating its growth and development at a rapid pace. Standing at the intersection of social networks, gaming, culture and entertainment, the metaverse represents the onset of a new internet that has been coined as “Web 3.0.”
“A tremendous amount of innovation is happening right now, from infrastructure development to a host of new user experiences that are shaping the future of the internet,” said Han Kao, founder of Sanctor Capital. “The debut of Sanctor’s Beta Class is representative of this trend as these worlds converge to introduce an entirely new category of DApps and games that are being built with decentralization at its core.”
Following demos from Sanctor’s Beta Class projects will be four panels featuring industry leaders from Sandbox, Infura, Metamask, Forte, Metalcore, OneOf, Aztec Network and Secret Network. The moderators guiding these discussions include Venturebeat’s Dean Takahashi, PocketGamer co-founder Jon Jordan, Cryptobriefing’s Jacob Oliver and more.
Learn more about Demo Day here: https://www.sanctor.com/demoday/beta
About Sanctor Capital
Sanctor Capital was founded with the mission to become a sanctuary where bright minds can find the support they need to maximize their impact on the blockchain and crypto industry. By providing active investor-side support through mentorship and network integration, Sanctor Capital empowers founders with the tools necessary for transforming their most daring ideas into market-leading products. For more information, please visit: https://www.sanctor.com/.