Closer look at Pegaxy gameplay – 3D Racing is coming
Pegaxy is a play-to-earn PVP-style horse racing game where players compete for top 3 placement against 11 other racers. Each race has randomized elemental variables which include wind, water, fire, speed, and more. Using strategic upgrades, food, and skill, players must place in the top 3 to earn the platform’s utility token, VIS (Vigorus).
Save the date The Beta 3D Racing will drop for everyone on February 10, 2022, 4 PM (UTC +8)
Ready to race? Check out the specs requirement:
- Memory: 8GB
- OS: Win 7, Win 8, Win 10, Win 11, macOS, Linux
- Stable Network
- Browser: works best on Google Chrome
Before moving forward, it should be noted that all races are free to enter, and no fee is required to race. The minimum requirement to participate in a race is one Pega.
Once you enter the Pegaxy game, you simply need to click the “Race” tab. You will then see an instant match-making area, click “Ready” and you will be instantly pushed into a lobby with a track that has variables that you are not able to view until inside the race.
- Select “Race”
- Enter race lobby.
- Wait for lobby to fill.
- Once the countdown is complete, the race will begin.
3, 2, 1, GO! Your Pega is now sprinting against 11 others! You can track your personal Pega by it’s position on the left or you can view them on track with an arrow indicating your Pega.
How are the race results determined?
- At initial game release, the race is primarily determined by Random Number Generator (RNG), with slight decisions making also dependant on the Pega and Track statistics providing you with a fair opportunity to place in the top 3.
- We are working hard to bring in as many player controlled factors into Pegaxy as possible. This will allow for higher skilled players to have a better chance of top 3 placement, as they have invested more time into understanding the game mechanics.
- Pega’s alignment with track attributes (Earth, Water, Lightning, Speed etc).
Future Racing Developments
As mentioned, Pegaxy will eventually migrate away from being an auto-racer to more traditional/manual skill-based game. People will be required to manually control their Pega during a race, this opens opportunity for skilled players to better perform in game.In development:
- 3D racing.
- Player controlled racing.
- Attack and defence tools (tentative, depending on communities feeling towards the idea).
- Reduction of RNG model, more dependance on player skill.
Post Race Results
Reviewing the results, checking out competing Pega and replays.
Finally, the race is complete. You simply click Play Recording or Next Match to continue.
- You are also able to view the race replay and send a link of the replay to someone else.
- The race rewards for 1st, 2nd and 3rd are also visible to every player.
- You will be able to report any suspicious activity seen in your race or in a Pega’s history on this page which will be submitted to our team for review.
- You will be able to instantly enter your next race from this page, to save you time.
Find more information about: Pegaxy
If you have any questions, comments, suggestions, or ideas about the project, please email [email protected].
DISCLAIMER: The Information on this website is provided as general market commentary, and does not constitute investment advice. We encourage you to do your own research before investing.