Review BattleVerse ($BVC) – A community-driven platform empowering users
BattleVerse is a free P2E online game powered by DeFi x NFT and blockchain technology. A unique feature of BattleVerse is Multichain technology – the ability to manage your gaming assets by interacting with different blockchains.
Concept project – What is BattleVerse?
BattleVerse is a community-driven platform empowering users by rewarding them for their engagement and enjoyment. By using innovative tokenomics, utilizing finance and games. This platform also combines the best-decentralized technologies like blockchain and AI which are used in DeFi and NFTs to create a truly unique and everlasting Free-To-Play, Play-To-Earn Ecosystem. This game gives you possibilities to earn on your playing time, using blockchain for transparency and truly paying process
What is the project trying to achieve?
With a vision to balance between centralized and decentralized worlds, the BattleVerse team aims to give users beautiful gameplay and transparency payments to earn on their time. BattleVerse would be a community-driven platform empowering users by rewarding them for their engagement and enjoyment. The platform also aims to combine the best of decentralized technologies like blockchain and AI which are used in DeFi and NFTs to create a truly unique and everlasting Free 2 Play, Play 2 earn ecosystem
What is unique selling point?
- Infinite gaming Universe: Battle, become an adventurer or a merchant, own factories, plants, fields, groves, etc.
- Play-to-earn mass adoption: Play and manage your game assets by interacting with different blockchains.
- Meta-Governance, Council: BattleVerse will be open, transparent, and governed by the community.
The purpose of the liquidity mining program is to distribute $BVC to platform community members to:
- Achieve a distributed holding of $BVC tokens across more of the BattleVerse community,
- Incentivise new people to participate in the BattleVerse community,
- To enable a more liquid and transparent market for the trading and earn of $BVC.
Once the game world is launched, users can stake $BVC as a signal of belief and support in the platform and its governance model and receive access to governance and distributions from in-game fees.
There will be 2 tokens related to the BattleVerse:
- $BVC, the native Project token
- $QZQ, the game token itself (only available via in-game exchange, and not on external exchanges)
- Token Name: BattleVerse
- Ticker: BVC
- Blockchain: BSC
- Token Standard: BEP-20
- Contract: 0x9bee0c15676a65ef3c8cdb38cb3dd31c675bbd12
- Token type: Governance, Utility
- Total Supply: 1,000,000,000
- Circulating Supply: Updating…
Token release schedule
- Seed: 4%, 2% to be released during Token Generation, followed by 1% in the second month, 2% in the third month, and 5% subsequently
- Private Sale: 8%, 2% to be released during Token Generation, followed by 1% in the second month, 2% in the third month, and 5% subsequently
- Core Contributors: 7%, 5% to be released during Token Generation, followed by 3% in the second month, 2% in the third month, and 5% subsequently
- Public Sale, IDO: 2%, 10% to be released during Token Generation, followed by 15% each subsequent months
- Team: 18%, Locked for 6 months, followed by 3.33% each subsequent months
- Advisors: 1%, Locked for 3 months, followed by 3% release each subsequent months and 4% in the final month
- Ecosystem: 35%, Locked for 4 months, followed by 2.5 % release each subsequent months
- Liquidity: 5%
- Marketing and Partnership: 7%, Locked for 5 months, followed by 5% release each subsequent months
- Reserve: 13%, 7%, Locked for 5 months, followed by 5% release each subsequent months
Token use case
$BVC would be available for the following:
- Purchasing territories, buildings, and other game objects
- DAO management of the Metaverse
- Selection of NFT projects with new playable characters for collaboration
- Exchange with main cryptocurrencies
- Participation in DeFi projects/liquidity pools
Basic operations involving the in-game $QZQ token:
- Participation in PVP battles and tournaments
- Purchasing items on the in-game marketplace
- Any trading operations between users
- Batlle Funding system
- Participation in additional gaming entertainment
- Purchasing tickets, special and collectible items
BattleVerse IGO Whitelist on Oxbull
- IDO Price: $0.05
- Listing Price: $0.05
- Listing date is currently being planned for the 18th February 2022.
How to own the token?
Buy BVC Token at IDO on Oxbull
Markets and Community
BattleVerse has crossed the mark of 55,000 Followers on Twitter
Conclusion and analysis
The main goal of the BattleVerse game is to give players the opportunity to earn money through fun gameplay, even if they are not experienced in the Play-to-Earn (P2E) game world.
Find more information about BattleVerse:
If you have any questions, comments, suggestions, or ideas about the project, please email [email protected].
DISCLAIMER: The Information on this website is provided as general market commentary, and does not constitute investment advice. We encourage you to do your own research before investing.