Review CrimeCash ($CCASH) – A P2E game that depicts a criminal underworld.
A game where you earn $CCASH while becoming the CrimeWorld kingpin! Only the most ruthless will be able to win.
Concept project – What is CrimeCash?
CrimeCash is a play-to-earn game built on the Fantom blockchain. To win a round and rule the CrimeCash streets as the ultimate criminal mastermind, players must collect enough loot over a thirty-day period to don the crown.
In the pursuit to become the CrimeWorld kingpin, users can earn $CRIME or $CCASH in-game by robbing other players, referring other mobsters, or staking their tokens.
What is the project trying to achieve?
CrimeCash takes into account all the complexities of the industry and attempts to provide a fair playing field to all gamers. This vision will allow each player to plunge into the atmosphere of our game, with ease and earn money.
In CrimeCash, players do not need to buy anything to start playing. Every new player is given 1000 CCASH (the in-game currency) to get started. While players can buy NFTs to become more powerful, there are other options such as referrals or staking to even the playing field. The game takes place in rounds. Every 30 days, the game is reset, all in-game currency is burned, and players restart. This means that new players can be competitive.
The objective of the game is to reach the top of the leaderboard before the end of the round. Each CrimeCash round lasts 30 days. At the end of the round, scores are erased, in-game currency is burned, prizes are distributed, and the game starts again.
Playing the game
There are three ways to climb to the top of the criminal underworld:
- MONEY: Accumulate the most
- CCASH POWER: Have the highest power score (attack and defense)
- CONNECTIONS: Create a team of gangsters by inviting new players
With multiple routes to the top, CrimeCash lets players choose their own winning strategy.
All players start the game with 1000 CCASH. There are several ways to earn more CCASH:
Players can attack other players to steal their CCASH. In order for a robbery to be successful, two conditions must be met. First, the attacker must have a higher Attack score than the victim’s Defense score. Secondly, the victim must have CCASH in their balance (not at the bank, or in an LP pool). If both of these conditions are true, the attacker will steal 10-50% of the victim’s CCASH. The percentage is decided randomly.
+ Form a gang
Every player has a personal referral link. They will receive 1000 CCASH and 500 Attack power for every friend who joins the game. If a player has more than 2 referrals they will be entitled to a 200% farming bonus
Players can stake their CCASH to earn interest. There is a base of 2% interest a day;
Players can increase their CCASH by providing liquidity with FTM. At the end of the round, the player can withdraw their pooled FTM. LP pools have whale protection.
Power is a measure of two metrics: Attack and Defense. A high Attack score allows players to successfully complete robberies. A high Defense score protects players from being robbed.
To increase their power, players can invite friends to join the game. They can also buy weapons or defensive items. These range from a simple knife to an incredibly powerful tank.
There are two ways to purchase weapons: using CCASH or CRIME.
Items purchased with CCASH will disappear at the end of the round. You can choose the item you want to buy at the in-game store.
NFT items purchased with CRIME remain with the player permanently (unless the player chooses to sell them in the marketplace). They can be used in every new round of the game.
To purchase an NFT, players will spin the Wheel of Fortune and pay a CRIME fee. This is 0.001% of the current circulating supply. There is a 50/50 chance of getting an Attack or Defense weapon. The chart below shows the probability of winning different weapons from the Wheel of Fortune:
When buying an item with CCASH, players can choose the specific item they want, but it will only last for the current round. When spinning the NFT Wheel of Fortune using CRIME, players will receive an item at random, but it will last forever.
In addition to attack and defense weapons, there are four NFT power perks that can be obtained at random. The CRIME fee for perks is 0.01% of the current circulating supply. These affect Attack, Defense, Farming Income, and overall Power:
Every player has a unique referral link with which they can invite friends to join the game. When a friend joins, the owner of the referral link receives 1000 CCASH and 500 Attack power.
These friends form a part of the Player’s personal gang. Players with more referrals climb higher on the leaderboard.
Winning the game
At the end of the round, 1000 CRIME is minted. 50 goes to the developers, while 950 is divided among the winners.
The winners are:
- Top 50 players with the most CCASH
- Top 50 players with the most power
- Top 25 players with the highest referrals
All these winners will receive their CRIME rewards. All in-game CCASH is burned, and the new round begins.
Protecting yourself from robbery
Robbery is one of the most important mechanics in the CrimeCash game. Players rob each other to earn CCASH. However, a robbery is only successful if the victim has CCASH in their balance. There are a few ways to protect yourself from being robbed:
- Keep your CCASH in the in-game bank
- Stake or farm your CCASH. Be aware that, when you are unstacking or redeeming it, you will be vulnerable to attack
- Unstaked rewards can be redeemed to the bank or as CCASH. If a player redeems rewards as CCASH they get double the amount
- Buy Protection in the in-game store. This keeps you safe from robbery during a specific period of time, from a few seconds to 15 minutes.
- Raise your Defense score high enough to never get robbed
In addition, new players to the game start with a 15-minute Protection period while they get oriented.
What is unique selling point?
Free to play
CrimeCash encourages global gamers to step into a highly competitive world for free. To do so, it rewards newcomers with 1000 $CCASH — the in-game currency — to start looting their opponents. Simply put, members can compete against the top players for free.
The CrimeCash game runs in 30-day rounds. After that, all $CCASH is burned and weapons are destroyed. The purpose of this rule is to boost fairness and evening the odds amongst all participants.
CrimeCash has developed a unique and engaging theme around the underworld.
There are ways to develop power and status without spending money. Using the referral program is a great way to do so. Each new “felon” the player adds to your crew will help you get 1000 $CCASH and 500 attack power to keep on crushing your opponents.
To be the baddest gangster in town, players must loot everyone out of their $CCASH by building a badass team and getting the most explosive weapons in the NFT WEAPONS WHEEL or power-ups in the NFT PERKS WHEEL.
- Attack Perks: – Increase your attack power, enabling you to loot stronger criminals and steal their loot.
- Defense Perks: – Increase your total defense, making it harder for other criminals to steal your loot.
- Total Power Perks: – Increase your total Attack+Defense giving you a more well-rounded boost.
- Farming Boosts Perks: – Increase your farming rewards in the various farming pools in CrimeCash World by buying Farming Perks from the store with CCASH or you can spin the NFT Wheel as long as you have at least 1% of the current CrimeGold supply.
There will be 2 tokens related to the CrimeCash:
– $CCASH, the game token (Not on external exchanges)
– $CRIME, the native Project token, with 25% tax on each sell transaction.
$CRIME is not required to play the game, but players can use $CRIME to mint NFTs that unlock powerful perks in-game.
- Token Name: CrimeCash
- Ticker: CCASH, CRIME
- Blockchain: FANTOM
- Token Standard: BEP-20
- Contract: 0x0721dfa2f44e35bb18e21a823876bb7fc6dbe499.
- Token type: Utility
- Total Supply: 10.000.000.000
- Circulating Supply: 1.000.000,00 CCASH
Token release schedule
Total $CRIME Supply: 10,000 ONLY!
- Team: 2%
- Marketing: 6%
- Key Opinion Leaders (KOLs)+ OGT KOLs: 2.63% + 1.2%
- Beta Round Prizes: 1.5%
- Community Giveaways: 2%
- Public IDO: 17%
- Exchange: 1%
- Special Guest: 10%
- Fantom Market Maker: 2.67%
- Skyman Ventures: 3%
- Kabaal Crypto Morton Klein: 1%
- Beta Users: 38.79%
- Start Liquidity from Beta: 11.21%
Token use case
Cash ($CCASH) token:
- Cash to buy assets (weapons) from the store and also stake using the in-game system.
- Create an LP token in-game to earn even higher rewards pairing with FTM or other tokens. This will help increase your cash holding as the round progresses. LP tokens will be given back at the end of the round to redeem.
- Cash can be held in your wallet, or in your Bank if you are going for the grand prize.
- Unlike CRIME, it is not intended to be traded on exchanges. It is an inflationary currency. Every new player will receive 1000 CCASH when they join the game. The value of CCASH is expected to drop as the round progresses, so trading is not recommended.
- Holding a high amount of CCASH is one of the ways to win the game. There are also numerous in-game uses for CCASH. It can be spent on weapons and other assets, or it can be staked to earn rewards.
- At the end of each round, all in-game CCASH will be burned. At the start of the next round, players will again receive 1000 CCASH to get started.
- There is a 3% tax on each transaction for CCASH. This 3% is to prevent bots and will be added to liquidity. 10% of in-game CCASH spending will be used to sell against the pool and the money will be used to buy back CRIME and burn
Gold ($CRIME) token:
- CRIME is the more valuable. It can be bought and sold on exchanges. There is a 25% tax on each sell transaction. This 25% will be burned, making CRIME a deflationary asset.
- It is possible to play CrimeCash without buying any CRIME. However, it can be used in the game to gain advantages. Players can use CRIME to mint powerful NFTs and purchase special perks to help reach the top.
- At the end of each round, 1000 CRIME will be minted. 950 CRIME will be distributed among the winners of the round, while the remaining 50 will go to the developers.
Please note that Public Price ($200) is currently LOWER THAN Private price ($300). There is no vesting period. All aforementioned tokens will be released during Token Generation.
IDO Price: $200
Listing Price: $200
Listing dates are currently being still being planned
How to own the token?
- CrimeCash $CRIME IDO on CoreStarter on the 22nd of December at 12pm UTC
- One gold will be worth $200 to start off. There will only be 10,000 Gold ($CRIME) in circulation at the start of the game.
- CrimeCash IDO Whitelist
To buy CrimeCash, A game powered by FANTOM where players can earn, buy weapons and loot other players.
- Stake OXS before 18th February 2022, 0001 UTC.
- Link BSC address using the BSC-Solana Link.
- head over to the pool page to buy on the 18th February 2022, 1630UTC onwards.
Markets and Community
CrimeCash has crossed the mark of 14, 800 Followers on Twitter.
In 2021, the term NFT has been on everyone’s lips. NFTs, or Non-Fungible Tokens, are unique, exclusive tokens that cannot be replicated. In Q3 of 2021, NFT sales surged to $10.7 billion. While the mainstream news tends to focus on NFTs as works of art, often fetching unbelievably high prices at auction, in the world of crypto they have many uses. One of the most important of these is as gaming assets.
The market leader, Axie Infinity, was launched in 2018. By August 2021, it counted over 1.8 million daily players, and in November 2021, its market cap reached $10 billion. Remarkably, Axie’s parent company, Sky Mavis, reports that 50% of players are not previous cryptocurrency investors. Axie is not an isolated case: gaming tokens like MANA, GALA, ALICE, and SAND have all seen explosive growth in 2021.
However, these games can offer significant earning potential. Unlike most video games, they do not require sophisticated equipment to play; a mobile phone or basic computer and internet connection are all that is needed. It comes as no surprise that P2E games are most successful in developing countries. 40% of Axie’s daily players are based in the Philippines, where playing the game can be more lucrative than many traditional jobs. 6% come from Venezuela, a country that has suffered from major financial instability and hyperinflation in recent years.
Conclusion and analysis
Powered by the latest blockchain technology, CrimeCash gives players the chance to be true mafioso. Using innovative tokenomics and powerful NFTs, players can climb their way to the top of the criminal ladder. Become a legendary gangster and you’ll be rewarded with real money in the form of the CRIMEGOLD ($CRIME). token, which can be traded openly. Are you tough enough to succeed in the criminal underworld?
Find more information about CrimeCash:
If you have any questions, comments, suggestions, or ideas about the project, please email [email protected].
DISCLAIMER: The Information on this website is provided as general market commentary, and does not constitute investment advice. We encourage you to do your own research before investing.