Review Roco Finance ($ROCO) – Decentralized GAMEFI platform accelerates the growth of online games
The Avalanche GameFi ecosystem is being invested in and developed. One of the most notable projects is Roco Finance, which attracts the investment of large funds.
What Is Roco Finance ($ROCO)?
ROCO is a decentralized GAMEFI platform that leverages the blockchain network to offer blockchain services to game developers, content creators, and player communities. Roco developed on the AVAX network for use in both its own and partner games. Roco Finance is to accelerate the growth of online gaming by providing tailored industry-specific solutions that will assist prospective gaming projects in reaching their full potential.
How Does It Work?
Roco provides NFT services to game creators and user communities for virtual item management, distribution, and exchange. It enables these transactions to take place on the blockchain network. Players may convert their in-game profits to real-world currency, or they can swap real-world currency into the game and increase their digital wallets for real currency while playing. While having fun, players can trade in the real world.
Roco Starter facilitates the seed and incubation stages of innovative gaming projects. It offers IDOs to connect partner firms with player communities and facilitate investment. It enables partner firms to leverage the blockchain infrastructure technologically. Technical help is provided. It adds to the token economy of projects through the efficiencies of staking and farming offered following the seed and culture phases and offers investors safe trading possibilities through the liquidity supplied.
- Faster transaction and low cost
- Supplyable rarity of items
- Faster transactions and cheaper storage fees for items outside of the game
- Use items in games that have established a partnership
- Easy and secure in-game item trading
- Allows buying and selling of the rarest and most valuable virtual items in the game as NFT
- Roco token holders can stake their own tokens and earn passive income.
- Roco stakers have priority participation in IDOS at Roco Starter.
- Roco token creators can earn airdrops from partner game tokens.
- Roco Finance will hold an annual buyback program. The redemption amount is 10% of annual sales.
- Roco Finance receives a 1% fee for each transaction in the NFT market. Roco Finance distributes all trading commissions to investors.
- 20% of the revenue is used to incubate projects developed through their tools.
- 10% of revenue is used to provide liquidity — Roco and games launched.
- Roco Finance distributes 10% of NFT market item sales from its own games to manufacturers
- 10% of Roco Token revenue from monthly membership fees and revenue will be distributed to the producers. Roco will apply the same reward distribution to all games they will develop in the future
Roco Starter is an Avax network-based decentralized community-backed startup platform that enables potential projects and ensures fair participation for individuals who want to invest in these projects at an early stage. Roco Starter will also serve as a First Dex Offering platform, allowing users can participate in promising initial token offers by holding $Roco tokens. The Roco team collaborates with these promising projects to assist them to navigate tough procedures such as marketing, development, and promotion, as well as quickly approach potential investors.
How To Participate?
You will need to complete the KYC process before joining our IGOs.
- You will need to stake Roco tokens at the starter pool to participate IGOs. Stake the specified minimum amount of Roco tokens in the Starter Pool.
- Go to IGOs page. Vote for Participating Upcoming IGOs
- If your are eligible for participating IGOs, When IGO is live join IGO by clicking “Join IGO” button
- Swap your Avax coin for buying the new project’s token. Once you have swapped the new token will be sent to your wallet automatically.
Staking is the most straightforward method of earning free tokens on Roco Finance. By staking ROCO, you can earn free tokens. It’s just that simple. Certain unique pools for gaming projects let you stake more tokens. ROCO
How can I use Stake Pools?
- Go to the Stake page here.
- Connect to your compatible wallet by clicking the Connect button (top right-hand side).
- Click Unlock Wallet.
- Choose which Pools you want to stake in.
- Once you choose a pool, click the Stake button. Your wallet will ask you to confirm the action.
- Type in an amount for how much ROCO you want to stake.
- Click Confirm. Your wallet will ask you to confirm the action.
Rise Online is the first massively multiplayer online role-playing game (MMORPG) powered by the ROCO token, developed in collaboration with Roco Finance. The platform provides NFT services to game developers and player communities to manage, distribute, and exchange virtual products. Its services are available to both individuals and organizations.
- Token Name: Roco Finance
- Ticker: ROCO
- Blockchain: Avalanche
- Token Standard: ARC-20
- Contract: 0xb2a85c5ecea99187a977ac34303b80acbddfa208
- Token Type: Utility, Governance
- Total Supply: 100,000,000
- Circulating Supply: 8,600,000
- Seed and Private Sale 36M tokens ($0.1)
- Public Sale: 5M tokens ($0.12)
- Total Hard Cap $4.200.000
Token Release Schedule
- Foundation 6 months cliff, 8.33% monthly for a year
- Ecosystem 30 days cliff, 25% unlocked quarterly over a year
- Liquidity Provision 100% unlocked, 33,3% will be used for pool liquidity on Pangolin at the beginning.
- Strategic Services 30 days cliff, 8.33% a month for 12 months
- Sustainability 2 years cliff, 16.66% a month for 6 months
- Seed & Private 10% unlocked, 3 month cliff, 5% a month for 18 months
- Public Sale 100% unlocked
Token Use Case
- Staking rewards
- Farming rewards
- Participating IGOs, IDOs
ROCO tokens are made and used to make the game’s economy and allow players to make a profit while playing the game:
- Complete the token reward mission
- Battle Reward
- Boss Event
- PVP Tournament
- Clan War
- Other Mechanisms
The core team had a lot of experience in the game industry. Find more information here
Roco Finance integrates with the Roco Starter IDO platform to help seed and incubate important gaming projects. It arranges IDOs for partners to meet and invest with large groups. This is a promising project when other Avalanche gaming platforms haven’t gotten much attention. The initiative is well-funded and attracts community interest.
Find more information:
If you have any questions, comments, suggestions, or ideas about the project, please email [email protected].
DISCLAIMER: The Information on this website is provided as general market commentary, and does not constitute investment advice. We encourage you to do your own research before investing.