Review Instaraise ($INSTA) A first-ever decentralized Initial DEX Offering (IDO) platform built on top of Tezos
The platform allows token-based projects in Tezos to raise funds by setting up a swap pool based on a fixed purchase rate for tokens.
What is Instaraise?
Instaraise is Tezos’s first-ever completely decentralized fundraising and Incubation platform. They aim to empower projects with fundraising ability while developing loyal users, at the same time, allowing retailer investors and potential users to access early investment deals. They have a built-in IDO Launchpad for facilitating Token Sale in a trust-less and secure manner.
The platform allows token-based projects in Tezos to raise funds by setting up a swap pool based on a fixed purchase rate for tokens. These so-called “Fixed Swap Pools” have many advantages for token sale investors over traditional fundraising models like ICOs, IEOs, and IDOs (Initial DEX Offerings). Fixed Swap Pools will maintain the token price throughout the sale until the initial supply is bought.
What is the project trying to achieve?
Problem’s Instaraise is trying to solve
- Currently, there are no Incubation & fundraising platforms on the Tezos platform and the Defi product release ecosystem has started taking place with this a lot of projects would look for an opportunity to raise funds.
- Rugpull scams (where a seller steals money from a presale and runs) are rampant and can cost the community tens of millions of dollars.
- Presales are risky for investors because they have no promise or guarantee that bad actors will not steal their funds or liquidity pulled.
- There is no platform that ensures the liquidity locking for a particular provider in an autonomous manner.
Instaraise to rescue
- The low gas fee and an ever-supportive ecosystem have brought in a lot of traction for Defi development on Tezos. Instaraise provides a platform for Defi products on the Tezos chain to raise capital via token presale.
- Eliminating rug pulls. Rug pulls make Defi less secure, often done through removing liquidity, rendering the token worth useless. The Instaraise presale platform will fix this problem via liquidity locking. These current manual measures are made automated and trustless via Instaraise’s smart contracts. They are rendering liquidity pulling useless for bad actors.
- A genuine problem with how presales work in crypto is that influencers, venture capitalists, and well-connected people receive allocations for private/presales. This often makes casual investors and proletariats miss out on early investments. Instaraise will give holders and stakers the token priority by using the “Pool Weight Score,” allowing retail investors to partake.
- Instaraise’s IDO platform is completely decentralized and open to all. This means any investors big or small can come and invest in the pool. The distribution and locking of the tokens would be on a first come first serve basis and completely decentralized, making the platform trustless.
Towards a decentralized future of pre-sale facilitation:
Anyone can use their pre-sale Infrastructure and use the owner console to start their presale with the help of their verified Smart Contracts. Their presale facilitation console will be very configurable from the project owners’ perspective. But, only explicitly whitelisted Pools will be listed in their platform for the IDO Facilitation with their UI. Explicit whitelisting takes time and proper due diligence from their side to make sure the project is verified and KYC’ed properly.
They believe in empowering projects by helping them to strategize and bring more visibility to the Tezos ecosystem.
What is the unique selling point?
Decentralized launchpad for new projects on the Tezos platform.
Users can then browse their platform and provide liquidity on the pairs/projects they may be interested about.
Stake onto the pool of your choice to earn incentives in terms of project tokens.
If you’re a project builder, they can help you with ideation and mentorship
Trade tokens in an instant with their unique DEX
- Ecosystem partnerships
They help you to reach out to their network of partners to create new market opportunities
Cases use Instaraise
Startups and projects can raise funds with pre-sales on a decentralized and interoperable infrastructure.
- Their Infra can be used by any project owner for facilitating a pre=sale in the most secure way possible (An explicit whitelisting is needed to get listed on their platform)
- On-Chain transparency of the Liquidity Locking details to make sure Rug Pull never happens.
- They use Fixed Swap Pools to maintain the price throughout the sale for everyone.
They believe in incentivization schemes that give the project investors an extra edge to get more benefits out of their platform.
Along with the pre-sale facilitation, with their utility token, they make sure they get more benefits to the users, such as;
- Liquidity Mining
- LP Staking Rewards in terms of $INSTA tokens
- Discounted sales with whitelisted addresses.
- Staking rewards.
- Participation-based Airdrops.
They bring innovation with the pre-sales both in technical as well as economical terms making the more secure and incentivized possible
Instaraise aims to be a governance-backed project listing platform on top of the Tezos ecosystem. As such there are lots of technical advantages they bring to the platform.
- Decentralized: They’re completely decentralized, to build trust amongst the users and project owners they are completely decentralized.
- KYC secured: All the projects listed on their platform go through KYC verification to build trust in the platform and listed projects. From v2 they’ll have complete KYC integration i.e for both participants as well as project owners.
- Transparent: The investors/participants are made aware of the upfront of the pools before investing in their UI.
- Security: Until the liquidity is locked by project owners, the leftover fund is not accessible to project owners as well thus making presale secure.
Instaraise aims to save investors millions in funds loss. Instaraise mitigates the chance of such a rug pull scam.
The smart contracts and sales factories ensure automatic add and lock liquidity onto exchanges. This simple fix forces sellers to have their funds and liquidity locked for the specified duration of time. Investors can more comfortably invest in presales because they see the liquidity lock duration listed on the presale page. The smart contract establishes a safe investment thus preventing rug pulls.
Nevertheless, the problem of minting and selling tokens on the market still exists. If there are faults in the code of the incubated projects, scams can still happen. However, other security measures such as audits can help mitigate this
- Staking for Pool Allocation
For a private sale, the participant’s addresses must be whitelisted either by project owners as well as by a weighted pool score. A pool weighted score is computed Pool score for a user is computed by the staked Amount, and the Interval for the amount is staked. Both the parameters contribute to the score. The Public sale is open for all participants but every participant has a fixed pool size i.e only a fixed amount they can invest in the pool which is set by the project owner in their smart contract.
- Staking for Rewards
It’s always a win-win situation for an investor / general public to stake into their pool as they provide a freshly minted reward for them on their platform. They also partner up with other platforms to incentivize $INSTA holders in the best way possible ( the reason behind keeping a large Reward pool )
- Liquidity Mining
To incentivize participation in daily token pools. They’re launching a liquidity mining program concurrent with the MVP launch on Tezos. This will give users good returns for locking up XTZ – PROJECT LP Tokens for their pool and the rewards can be in terms of $INSTA tokens.
Things in Store for Q1 and Q2 of 2022
- Insta DEX
The Insta DEX will be a great addition to their launchpad and incubation platform as it will enable them to facilitate upcoming IDOs via $INSTA, in turn helping its value gain more ground by locking up supply in the form of liquidity. Meanwhile, the Instaraise v2.0 launchpad will become more business-friendly with additional updates.
- The Insta DEX will be accompanied by the live graph, trading tools, and API support, all aimed at offering a user-friendly trading experience.
- With the launch of the Insta DEX, users can look forward to benefiting from the attractive incentives by participating in liquidity provisioning and farming activities.
- They are also exploring the possibility of introducing the NFT-based Pre-IDO sales feature on Instaraise this year.
- The Insta DEX is the first in a series of features they are aiming to introduce as a part of their mission to create a DeFi universe on Tezos Protocol
- Cross-Chain Bridge
By mid-2022 they are aiming to deploy a cross-chain bridge to facilitate seamless cross-chain transactions between Tezos and other blockchain protocols.
Once launched, the cross-chain bridge is going to facilitate cross-chain IDOs as well and will also play an instrumental role in driving more liquidity into Tezos, benefiting the whole ecosystem.
- Community Front
The crypto community will soon find it a lot easier to become part of the Instaraise community, irrespective of their location or language as they are in the process of expanding their reach by creating global language-based communities.
Their incubation program will also get a boost this year with the launch of early grants for projects handpicked by the evaluation team. They will further empower the community by creating more opportunities to become part of the Instaraise and much larger Tezos ecosystem through the BUIDL program, making funds available to those creating products on Tezos using their tools and platform resources.
$INSTA is a utility / Governance token on Tezos used for Sales.
- Token Name: Instaraise
- Ticker: INSTA
- Blockchain: Tezos
- Token Standard: Updating….
- Contract: Updating…
- Token type: Utility, Governance
- Total Supply: 100.000.000
- Circulating Supply: 11,076,777
Token release schedule
Token use case
The Instaraise native token ($INSTA) is a membership utility token. It grants holders access to IDO Launchpad deal flow, information flow, and specific presale rounds.
Staking or holding $INSTA tokens grants holders access to the more restricted projects that are essential “more interesting” or “more popular” or “more exclusive.”
Utility Highlights :
- Liquidity Mining
- Incentivizing programs like Airdrops
- Community Governance Incentives
- IDO Sale wrt $INSTA Token
- Governance Based Project Selection
- $INSTA NFT for credit delegation
How to own the token?
Buy INSTA token at IDO on Instaraise.io and MEXC Global.
Market and Community
Instaraise has crossed the mark of 9.595 Followers on Twitter
With Instaraise, Tezos projects will be able to raise and exchange capital cheap and fast, and users will be able to participate in a secure and compliant environment. Instant liquidity provisioning (in Quipuswap) is facilitated in a very secure manner with their Smart Contracts.
Find more information about Instaraise:
If you have any questions, comments, suggestions, or ideas about the project, please email [email protected].
DISCLAIMER: The Information on this website is provided as general market commentary, and does not constitute investment advice. We encourage you to do your own research before investing.