Review Stay In Destiny World ($SIW) – A DeFi NFT game with multi-gameplay
Stay In Destiny World is a game built on the Binance Smart Chain platform, a survival RPG game, and collects NFT collectibles with the ambition of a developed gaming community and platform. Sustainable gaming economy. Free & Small early investment amount to play the game but still can earn passive income.
What is Stay In Destiny World?
Stay in Destiny World is a DeFi NFT game with gameplay that combines crypto collecting, action role-playing, farm strategy, and community building. The main task in the game for the player is how to survive in this world. Stay in Destiny World is built with the ambition of a game world with a high community and a thriving game economy.
By joining Stay in Destiny World, you’ll be embarking on an adventurous and magical adventure in the parallel world called Molaka, where you must struggle and do whatever it takes to survive.
Players entering Molaka need to summon characters and take care of them. Each character has a unique identity, a completely unique digital asset linked to an NFT. The basic rarity stats of these characters are mainly randomly generated using a mechanism called VRF, all characters have no rarity level. The final rarity ranking is determined via the player’s interaction with the characters.
What is the project trying to achieve?
Stay In Destiny World Game is creating a Multi-universe; players play the game to earn money and support themselves. Stay In Destiny World will demonstrate game NFT’s true purpose, which is to generate financial flow in the blockchain industry. Each action you take, from as simple as a mouse click to more involved activities like racing, hoarding, and marketplace trading, contributes to your profit. They guarantee that you will not waste time playing games purely for entertainment purposes and then becoming bored. This is a game in which you can invest, speculate, trade, and eventually own a large number of NFTs and other valuable assets.
Stay In Destiny World is the first Game NFT that requires minimal financial investment upfront. They aspire to be a minor component of Metaverse, but a critical component of the future of valuable Gamefi products, helping to establish a common and effective bridge connecting blockchain and human society. It is why they created Stay In Destiny World – a DEFI NFTs Game with token economics built on the principle of money flow in the Crypto market.
What is the unique selling point?
- Character interaction: daily nurture.
- Adventure Mode: characters can be used to explore Molaka World, defeat monsters, and earn NFTs
- Events & Competitions: These are the main activity of the game. Players can also get SIW as rewards for participating in events and competitions.
- Characters are living NFTs, have no rarity level but own special rarity stats. Players must be cared for, guided, and accompanied in battles to ensure their safety, or else they will not be able to join game activities.
- Players may battle a large variety of monsters using their vast arsenal of combatants, as well as take part in competitions and special events held in the Molaka world.
- Community members can vote for future upgrades such as NFT designs and new mechanics via Molaka DAO.
Play to earn
The secondary token MOLA will be awarded for hunting monsters, opening treasure boxes, and staking SIW. This token cannot be traded on exchanges, unlike most other games, but can be exchanged for Infinity Stones. The Infinity Stones can be used in Voting Competition, or in Ancient Machine Raffles which reward Consumables and Wearables that can be traded on the Marketplace.
NFT Ecosystem is the heart of the “stay in destiny world” game
In their first season, there are a total of 9 characters. Finn is the non-player character (NPC) and the first to discover the locket that leads to Molaka World.
Their NFT Characters possess rarity stats that determine the rarity of each character and there are no rarity levels among the characters. These abilities are randomly generated using Chainlink VRF – a verifiable random mechanism upon summoning. Each character also has Hunger, Friendly, and Exp when summoned. These points will increase or decrease based on the user’s interaction with the character.
Additionally, bottles of Exp, Hunger, and Friendly are NFTs that assist characters in increasing their total rarity stats in the game. Characters also have equipment and wearables in their head, hands, body, and feet that boost their total rarity stats as well. Players may also send their NFTs to fight monsters in order to get consumables and wearables as rewards.
Not only owning NFTs characters, but players must also give them care and attention. If they abandon the NFTs, causing their Friendly points to drop down to zero, their NFTs will not be able to participate in the Adventure and Ranking and other Competition activities.
The unique characteristic that distinguishes NFT in Stay in Destiny Word from other NFT-themed games on the market is that no NFTs are worthless. The game’s NFT ecosystem comprises not only characters, but also equipment such as weapons, wearables, or consumables (Hunger, Friendly, and Exp. bottles) that contribute to each character’s originality and rarity. All NFTs are tradable in Marketplace, a fascinating feature that will be revealed soon.
Currently, the game has released its first feature which is a Daily quest – players need to access the game and perform daily tasks to randomly receive MOLA tokens, wearables, or consumables (Hunger, Friendly, and Exp. bottles).
The daily check-in task is one of the first gameplay features released to the community. This feature is available for all players in Stay In Destiny World. It’s also the first feature that contributes to creating natural sourcing of NFTs Consumables and Wearables for the game based on the participation of the entire community.
Rewards from the quest
After receiving a treasure box called Daily Box from the Check-in quest, players open it and will randomly receive: MOLA, Wearables, Consumables (Hunger, Friendly, EXP)
- MOLA: MOLA amounts are used to buy Infinity Stones which will be used to participate in Ancient Machine Raffles (AMR). The rewards from AMR are consumables and wearables (depending on the level of the stone being used).
- Wearables: Head, Body, Hand, and Feet wearables are used to equip the character. Further features will be announced soon.
- Consumables: Hunger, Friendly, Exp are used to take care of the character. Further features will be announced soon.
These NFTs can be used to equip and support characters and can be traded with other players in Auction Village (Marketplace). The main currency used for the transaction is SIW and a little bit of BNB to pay for the GAS fee
Daily quest end time
The daily quest feature will keep going on throughout the project development. The daily tasks will also increase gradually to match the general development of the community.
Characters & Game-play Most Unique
In Stay in Destiny World game, the characters are NFTs which possess basic stats that determine the rarity of each character. These points are randomly generated using VRF – random number generate mechanism upon summoning. Some points are based on the user’s interaction with the character.
The character will randomly have 1 of the following 9 basic attributes when summoned:
- The base rarity stat will be attached to the character, and can not be changed and upgraded.
- The characters are not assigned any rarity levels. This means that the Development Team does not set a basic rarity from the beginning, but the rarity of the character is completely dependent on how the player interacts, takes care of, and wears equipment their characters. That’s why the characters in the game are called “Friend”. “They” really exist, “they” need to be cared for at most to maximize their rarity stat. This depends on how optimal the player’s strategy is to achieve the best rankings and the most rewards.
If you are the one who is looking for value NFTs, then make sure that your collectibles have at least 1 NFT of the game’s character. The rest you need to do is participate in in-game and community activities to collect the right NFTs for your character, take care of your friend, compete with other players to claim your character ranking, along with meaningful rewards.
$SIW token is the only currency accepted in the market
- Token Name: Stay In Destiny World
- Ticker: SIW
- Blockchain: BSC
- Token Standard: BEP-20
- Contract: 0xc1ec13469d3f9bda35c5e7cdcbfbb390756767b6
- Token type: Utility
- Total Supply: 250.000.000
Token release schedule
Token use case
SIW will be used for:
- Acquire NFTs in the in-game marketplace
- Purchase Locket (to summon Character)
- Trade on DEX / CEX
- Stake SIW to earn MOLA
- Lock SIW to participate in public Competition, My Adventure mode
- Upgrade equipment
- Participate in Public Auction.
Initial market cap: $328,500
Fully diluted cap (IDO): $15,000,000
Token Sale price: 1 SIW = 0.06 USD
More information at: CLICK HERE
- Private sale price:1 SIW = 0.04 USD
- Sold on Private sale: $1,200,000
- Private Sale Allocation: 30,000,000 (12% SIW)
- Private Sale Vesting Period: 8% at Listing, then vesting in 12 months.
- Seed sale price: 1 SIW = 0.02 USD
- Sold on Seed sale: $250,000
- Seed Sale Allocation: 12,500,000 (5% SIW)
- Seed Sale Vesting Period: 5% at Listing, then vesting in 24 months.
How to own the token?
Buy $SIW IDO on Enjin Starter
Market and Community
Stay In Destiny has crossed the mark of 88.000 Followers on Twitter
In short, Stay in Destiny World aims to provide a simple yet interactive Action RPG experience that does not require excessive time and effort to take part. In SIW, the community is placed above all else, and interactions with characters and participation in events will ensure an enjoyable gaming experience.
Find more information about Stay In Destiny World:
If you have any questions, comments, suggestions, or ideas about the project, please email [email protected].
DISCLAIMER: The Information on this website is provided as general market commentary, and does not constitute investment advice. We encourage you to do your own research before investing.