Gaming and metaverse-related crypto tokens are expected to dominate 2022’s blockchain trends. The number of games built on blockchain and utilizing both NFTs and VR is rapidly increasing. Vulcan Forged is a blockchain-based crypto game designed by gamers for gamers. Third-party game developers are supported, and NFT trading is made easier for its native ecosystem.
What Is Vulcan Forged ($PYR)?
Vulcan Forged is a community-driven initiative that encourages the creation of world-class blockchain games by assisting creators through development programs, incubation, and crowdfunding. It is a one-stop-shop for blockchain gamers to access popular games as well as a massive NFT marketplace to buy and sell digital assets in-game. Their AAA fantasy decentralized universe (metaverse), VulcanVerse, backed by fighting-fantasy authors Jamie Thomson and Dave Morris, sold out in days and entered alpha gameplay. The company has also built the VulcanDex decentralized exchange.
With 10+ games and 100,000+ users, it is already a well-established NFT gaming studio, marketplace, and dApp incubator. The $PYR settlement, staking, and utility token power the whole ecosystem. The $PYR is an ERC-20 compliant cross-platform currency (now on Ethereum, Polygon, and BSC) meant to be interoperable between multiple game platforms within the Vulcan Forged ecosystem.
How Does It Work?
Vulcan Forged consists of the following primary components:
- LAVA token: Lava can be gained by staking PYR and participating in Vulcan Forged games. It can also be used as an in-game currency to upgrade NFTs and construct on land plots.
- VulcanDEX: Through the platform’s DEX, users can provide liquidity, stake, and trade LAVA tokens for PYR.
- Vulcan Market: The Vulcan Forged marketplace allows users to purchase and trade NFTs.
- VulcanVerse: VulcanVerse is the main product of Vulcan Forged. It’s a beautiful, immersive metaverse based on themes from Greek and Roman mythology. In VulcanVerse, you can create your own quests and adventures, forage for NFTs, and battle against other Vulcanites
- In-game NFTs: There are numerous forms of NFTs in the Vulcan Forged ecosystem, including Lands, Vulcanities, Seeds, Gods, and so on.
The Vulcan Verse
The land in Vulcanverse is divided into plots that can be owned, traded, and constructed upon. Each plot has a unique NFT ID that provides in-game access. These plots are separated into four quadrants, each with distinct traits and qualities: the Underworld of Hades, the Gardens of Arcadia, the Desert of Notus, and the Mountains of Boreas.
Each of the four quadrants will provide landowners with their own distinct look, designs, and construction materials. Landowners will be able to level up their land, therefore unlocking additional assets, structures, and characters (Vulcanites) to explore the world and forage NFTs. Players can like clever constructions, and Vulcan will reward them.
The VulcanVerse’s primary creatures are Vulcanites. The player is accompanied by these fearsome monsters during their trip to VulcanVerse. Each of them is distinct and has abilities that can be enhanced.
There are now 28 Vulcanites in the Vulcan Forged ecosystem. It’s crucial to know the level and edition of each vulcanite. The level denotes their skill boundaries, while the edition denotes the number of Vulcanites available globally.
VulcanVerse’s lore describes these creatures, from demons to sabretooth tigers, minotaurs to dryads, and mammoths. Vulcanites can be used to:
- Fight for you,
- Find rare and intriguing goods and relics,
- Gather NFTs for you,
- Engage in espionage in the hopes of uncovering blueprints for your project,
- Defend your plot against opposing Vulcanites seeking to spy on your plans, and
- Play other games and DApps in the Vulcan Forged ecosystem, such as Forge Arena and Berserk.
Titans and Olympians
Inside VulcanVerse there are Gods and Titans based on Greco-Roman mythology. These gods are not physically represented in-game but have a plethora of blessings and abilities to grant players, according to their own lore.
These Titans and Olympians are DYNAMIC NFTS meaning their look and level can change as they reach higher levels. Each will start at level 1 as a child and can be leveled up by locking $PYR into them.
Berserk is a fantasy NFT collectible card game using the Vulcanites from VulcanVerse. It’s a standalone game, explorer, and organizer in one. Battle your creatures against one another, level them up, and transfer their abilities to their 3D counterparts in-world.
The Vulcan Game Launchpad is an open application for anyone with an idea for an NFT game or dApp. VulcanForged is now at a stage ready to expand to more games, more users, and more third-party developers. Thus, they created a grant program of up to $2,000,000 for third parties to join the Vulcan Forged ecosystem. Here are some reasons for NFT creators to join the platform:
- No gas is needed for developers to create NFTs
- Customized NFT creation tool
- Access to already established community
- No gas is needed for marketplace transactions One wallet/access point to all games (meaning any user from any game can join yours)
- High volume marketplace with advanced features
- 24/7 support with NFT creations, game development, and community reach.
Agora NFT creation engine
Agora allows digital artists to secure their original art as a unique piece of work on an immutable and decentralized network. They can then prove ownership or even sell and transfer their ownership to another collector using the Vulcan Marketplace. NFTs are made easy, No gas, any device.
Staking is available on the Vulcan Forged platform. PYR stakes can be used to enhance Land NFTs in-game, resulting in a higher staking payoff (paid in LAVA tokens). They can also stake in VulcanVerse land and other assets.
- Token Name: Vulcan Forged PYR
- Ticker: PYR
- Blockchain: Ethereum, Polygon, Binance Smart Chain
- Token Standard: ERC20
- Token Type: Utility, Governance
- Total Supply: 50,000,000
- Circulating Supply: 23,897,700
$LAVA is the second token of the VulcanForged ecosystem. It is used for numerous purposes across VulcanVerse and is the life-blood of the entire ecosystem.
- Stage 1 : 1,312,500 PYR sold 0.40 USD, with bonuses: 75.0% for all purchasers = 0.3 MM USD raised
- Stage 2 : 10,125,000 PYR sold 0.40 USD, with bonuses: 50.0% for all purchasers = 2.7 MM USD raised
- Stage 3 : 8,562,500 PYR sold 0.40 USD, with bonuses: 25.0% for all purchasers = 2.74 MM USD raised
- Bonus tokens for each stage.
Figures are shown as % bonus versus the minimum ILO bonus.
Token Release Schedule
Token Use Case
- Buying and selling NFTs: Users can buy and sell NFTs and in-game items using PYR in the Vulcan Forged Marketplace.
- Staking: Users can stake PYR to upgrade their in-game Land NFTs, which will increase the yield of staking rewards (paid in LAVA tokens).
- Liquidity mining: Users can contribute to the liquidity pools on the VulcanDEX to earn liquidity rewards and a share of the DEX transaction fees.
- Scholar registration fee: In order for users to rent NFTs as a scholar, they are required to use PYR to pay the scholar registration fee.
The team is mainly based in the head office in Athens Greece. The team consists of 40+ team members working from several countries.
Vulcan Forged is a one-of-a-kind blockchain gaming hub that has developed well beyond a mere P2E game library and NFT marketplace. Vulcan Forged is the platform where blockchain gaming fans can access popular games and a massive NFT marketplace to purchase and sell digital assets in-game. The PYR payments, staking, and utility tokens power the whole ecosystem. Its developer team handles many of the blockchain gaming industry’s greatest difficulties at though.
Find more information:
Vulcan Verse: https://twitter.com/VulcanVerse
If you have any questions, comments, suggestions, or ideas about the project, please email [email protected].
DISCLAIMER: The Information on this website is provided as general market commentary, and does not constitute investment advice. We encourage you to do your own research before investing.