Ankr Launches App Chains-as-a-Service, Allowing Developers To Create Custom Blockchains For Their dApps
Ankr is one of the world’s leading providers of Web3 infrastructure, officially announcing the launch of App-chains-as-a-Service, a plug-and-play toolkit that allows dApp developers to build custom blockchain uniquely suited to their application. The application chain combines the best in security, throughput, and customizability.
With the new offering, Ankr aims to create a special blockchain for enterprise-class throughput to facilitate the continued and successful development of dApp Web3s. The application chain provides Web3 startups, existing Web3 dApps, and upcoming Web2 projects on the Web3 with all the tools they need to build a custom blockchain for their dApps.
Greg Gopman, Chief Marketing Officer at Ankr said:“For us, it’s clear to us that App Chains will be one of the dominant solutions in the industry in terms of scalability. So we’ve packed all of Ankr’s best products together to help companies produce them quickly and securely using Ankr’s industry-leading technology,”
Allowing developers to build their blockchain on Sidechain frameworks such as Polygon Edge, Avalanche Subnets, and BNB Chain’s Bas will help solve the two biggest challenges holding back Web3 adoption – slow transaction speeds and high gas fees. With a custom blockchain for each dApp, there is no competition for storage or computing, and scalability is allowed to thrive.
Developers will be free to choose the programming language, consensus mechanism, and development framework they want to use while inheriting the security and origin of the main chain.
Ankr provides end-to-end engineering solutions and support for the following Application Chain building blocks:
- Validator Binary + Configuration File (.toml): Set up and run a custom validator network for your Application Chains
- Load Balanced RPC Endpoints: Run distributed and decentralized node networks globally for the best speed and reliability
- White-labeled block explorer: Integrate your Application Chains with Ankr’s block explorer to clearly show your blockchain data to users
- Faucets for testnet tokens: Create customizable testnet faucet solutions that give your dApp the resources it needs to test before operating on the primary network
- Direct bet support via UI: With access to Ankr Staking, your token owner can easily place an authenticator bet via the customizable bet panel and place a loose bet
- Ankr’s “Ready for Exchange” program: Get your tokens ready for listing on major exchanges with Ankr as your guide through the technical due diligence process and infrastructure requirements to be considered by major players
The application chain offers developers much more flexibility than building dApps on the existing blockchain using smart contracts. Moreover, App Chains can process more transactions at a lower cost than smart contracts on a layer one blockchain competing for limited resources.
DISCLAIMER: The Information on this website is provided as general market commentary and does not constitute investment advice. We encourage you to do your own research before investing.
Join CoinCu Telegram to keep track of news: https://t.me/coincunews