Find out what Alkemi (ALK) is? Detailed information about the Alkemi project and the ALK coin
What is the Alkemi Project (ALK)?
Alkemi is a platform that combines decentralized financing with traditional financing. Alkemi’s protocol builds an on-chain liquidity network with a range of tools and products to support everyone involved in the decentralized financial sector.
The primary strategy is to focus on giving centralized financial institutions access to decentralized funding. The main protocol of the platform is Alkemi earn Facilitating institutional lending and borrowing in a compliant environment.
Platform structure of the Alkemi Network
Structure of Alkemi Earn source Akemi.network
The Alkemi Earn protocol allows users to switch between borrowing and milling. With 2 pools, one is for users to verify their identity and one is public.
Alkemi’s class model
- CeFi front end with the role of interface surface contact
- Interface of financial institutions
- List of identity verification
- Risk control
- Multi-wallet compatible
- Alkemi Bridge (Alkemi Bridge): responsible for the protocol
- Borrow, lend, trade through Alkemi Earn-based protocol, leading products.
- DeFi backend: Some platform management roles
- DeFi market liquidity (more than 5 logs)
- Intensive campaign program
- Automatically and safely
DeFi and CeFi products in Alkemi. integrated
Platforms that Alkemi would like to integrate
Project revenue model
- Initialization fee is the Alkemi Earn upfront fee that the borrower pays for a matched loan. This fee is intended to encourage network partners to bring additional volume for the core protocol.
- The Alkemi Earn Protocol adds a brand of gain engine to the matching Txns. This fee is algorithmically engineered to accommodate dynamic supply and demand and to incentivize the participation of liquidity providers.
- Liquidation fee will be charged directly and attributed to the liquidator (i.e. the party who identifies and liquidates the overdue loan receives the full flat fee as a reward).
- Possibility for non-allocated feesi via the Alkemi Earn core protocol mechanism which includes bridging fees, exchange fees, existing spreads and other revenue opportunities.
- Q1 / 2021
- Alkemi Earn launches Mainnet with over 2 million AUP
- AUP goal: $ 50 million or more
- End of private sale
- Expansion of the integration pipeline into third-party DeFi protocols
- Kick-off forum for the DeFi Bridge administration
- 2nd quarter 2021
- AUP Growth Target: $ 100M + with a core of 4 asset pairs
- Expansion of CeFi core growth with partnership: 50% + AUP liquidity growth through CeFi
- Development of the infrastructure pipeline network: DeFi exchange protocol, liquidity aggregator and custodian
- Go to stage 2 of the governance evolution: creation and decentralization
- 3rd quarter 2021
- Provided on over 50 exchanges in the Shift Markets ecosystem through Cointrader product
- AUP target: $ 500 million
- More than 10 asset pairs, over 30 institutional partnerships
- Advanced network governance and token utility trading
- Quarter 4/2021
- Expansion of ALK .token development and use
- Distribution of 25% of the ALK tokens to early investors
- AUP target: $ 1,000 million
- More than 15 asset pairs, 50 institutional partnerships
- Reach out to the community and keep moving towards full decentralization.
- Tokens in the off-chain OTC market
What is ALK token?
ALK is the platform token of the Alkemi protocol. Has the following functions:
- Numbers: Payment of fees for conducting platform transactions.
- proportion of: ALK tokens can be used to provide liquidity and receive fees.
- Administration: Publish changes, vote on decisions at protocol level.
Some basic information about ALK .token
- Token name: Alkemi protocol token
- Ticker: ALK
- Blockchain: ether
- Standard token: ERC-20
- Contract address: Update
- Circulating supply: Update
- First aid: 200,000,000 ALK
ALK token assignment
- Team and consultants: 20%
- Previous supporters: ten%
- Private sale: ten%
- Liquidity bonus: 35%
- Ecosystem fifteen%
- Reservations: ten%
Token distribution details
- Total capital in private sales: 3,000,000 USD
- 75% for product, team and ecosystem
- 15% for founding a company
- 10% audit and security
- Ryan Breen is the CEO and founder of Alkemi. He is a website and data technologist with over 15 years of experience in multitasking systems integration, data implementation, and strategies for real-time content optimization. Ryan’s strength is the development and optimization of complex, company-wide and data-driven platforms.
- He has dual Canadian and American citizenship. In addition to Alkemi, he is equipping his home with the latest IoT technology and is the proud owner of an Instagram-famous pug.
- Brian has over 10 years of experience in capital markets and fintech. He is responsible for strategy, business development, investor relations and growth at Alkemi. Most recently, he headed co-development at AlphaPoint, a provider infrastructure for the exchange of digital assets. Previously, he procured and executed financial transactions at ARC Capital, Reitler Advisory and HSBC Bank. In addition to Alkemi, he writes about balance, playing hockey, broadening his perspective and thinking about the future of technology.
Partner and consultant
How to earn and own ALK tokens
Information on public sales will be updated shortly by coin68, please follow the information channels of Kyros Ventures and CoinCu
ALK token storage wallet
As an ERC20 token, you can store most of today’s standard wallets:
- Metamask wallet
- Trust wallet
- Coin98 wallet
The Future of the Alkemi Protocol, Should I Invest in ALK Coins?
Alkemi Protocol is a bridge solution that combines DeFi and CeFi. As an intermediary that enables the participants in the Alkemi network to access various sources of liquidity and, depending on the level of risk, achieve better opportunities for profit. Also integrate traditional financial products by embedding the Alkemi protocol in your platform and extending traditional financial instruments. All information in this article is information compiled by CoinCu and does not constitute investment advice. CoinCu is not responsible for direct and indirect risks. Good luck!