Binance Partners With Busan To Develop Blockchain Infrastructure
Binance signs a partnership agreement with Busan, South Korea to help develop the city’s blockchain infrastructure and crypto adoption
In the announcement on August 26, CEO Changpeng Zhao announced that Binance has signed a memorandum of understanding (MOU) with the city of Busan, South Korea. Within the framework of the cooperation, the exchange will support the city to build a blockchain ecosystem and promote digital asset exchanges here.
CZ said in the statement:
“We are happy to be working with the City of Busan to bring tangible blockchain-related developments that benefit and support the city’s innovation efforts. Through our industry-leading position and technological expertise, combined with the City of Busan’s strong support for the blockchain industry, we hope to help grow crypto adoption within the city and beyond. We look forward to our close cooperation with the city to support the establishment of digital asset exchanges and various blockchain industries.”
Binance plans to set up an office in Busan later this year, Chosun Ilbo Korea reported. Busan is a port city of about 3.4 million people and a popular tourist destination located in the southeastern region of the country.
The exchange plans to develop and foster Busan City’s blockchain sector in several ways such as:
- Utilizing Busan’s blockchain regulatory-free zone to promote blockchain initiatives and businesses.
- Supporting blockchain-related research and investments in the city.
- Providing specialized blockchain education and online resources from Binance Academy.
- Advancing initiatives that promote societal well-being through Binance Charity.
- Helping with the organization of Blockchain Week in Busan in 2022 (BWB 2022).
DISCLAIMER: The Information on this website is provided as general market commentary and does not constitute investment advice. We encourage you to do your own research before investing.
Join CoinCu Telegram to keep track of news: https://t.me/coincunews