What is Hashflow (HFT)? You Shouldn’t Miss When Making Investment Decisions
Projects launched on Binance are always the focus of attention of investors. Therefore, it is no exception for Hashflow (HFT), the 31st project launched on October 31, 2022. In the series of DEX projects, what makes Hashflow and HFT coin different? Today’s article will share with you what should not be missed before making an investment decision.
What is Hashflow?
Hashflow is a decentralized exchange that helps users trade assets on any chain in seconds by connecting their wallets. Trades are commission-free and all quotes are executed at the displayed price. Hashflow allows users to trade without slippage and with full protection from MEV.
Hashflow provides fully native cross-chain swap functionality without the use of bridges or synthetic assets, allowing seamless transactions on one or more chains, and guaranteed execution rates.
Hashflow’s RFQ Model allows Market Makers to price any asset class and is no longer limited to stable coins or blue chip assets. This means that Hashflow can provide seamless trading of products (i.e. options, ETFs) that were previously not possible in DeFi.
Highlights of Hashflow
Compared to other protocols, Hashflow brings a new standard in trading on DeFi, outstanding points include:
- Good price for users, bring more profit with capital fund (low). Prices are always displayed correctly and executions are always guaranteed, no slippage, support for many different assets (token).
- Solution MEV (Miner Extractable Value) – Resistance cryptographic signing for front-running operations in Hashflow, limiting security attacks.
- No commissions, additional transactions and less than 50% gas fees compared to other popular AMMs.
- Constantly swapping tokens and across multiple cross-chains without a bridge, investors can choose networks to connect such as Ethereum, Avalanche, Arbitrum, Optimism, Polygon and BNB Chain.
Since its inception in August 2021 until October 2022, Hashflow has achieved:
- Total trading volume more than 10 billion USD
- Over 150k unique wallet transactions on the platform
- Total average daily volume is 25-30 million USD
- Average 1,800 DAU (daily active users)
- Over 1 billion USD in total trading volume on Polygon and Avalanche within 6 months.
What is HFT coin?
HFT coin is the main coin of Hashflow – a decentralized exchange (DEX) powered by a request for quote (RFQ) pricing model, with many advantages of allowing cross-chain interoperability, fees low trading, high liquidity and no slippage.
You can use Hashflow just like you use any decentralized exchange, for example Uniswap, Pancakeswap… Hashflow does not require you to create any account, nor does it collect any commission. when trading. All you need to do is connect your wallet (like Metamask) and then you can buy, sell, exchange different coins.
Currently, Hashflow is supporting public chains like Ethereum, BNB Chain, Polygon, Avalanche, Arbitrum, and Optimism.
What is the use of HFT coin?
Governance: Hashflow governance will follow a voting escrow token model where voting power is determined based on the amount of HFT staking as well as the length of time the HFT is locked. Escrow will grant users the right to vote and manage the future of the protocol. This includes decisions regarding protocol fees, marketing, and code development.
In-DAO Health & Rewards: Hashverse is the first story-driven DAO control and administration platform. The tokens will be used to determine the health metrics of users in the Hashverse. Users must constantly adjust the amount and duration of their staked tokens to maintain their health in the Hashverse. The protocol will continue to reward the most active members of the community and their Hashverse presence will play an important role in redeeming these rewards.
- Name: HFT
- Type: ERC-20 . Token
- Initial circulating supply when listed on Binance: 175,229,156 HFT (17.52% of total token supply)
- Total Supply and Max Supply of Tokens: 1,000,000,000 HFT
- Current circulating supply: 17.52%
- Allocation on Binance Launchpool: 15,000,000 (1.50% of total token supply)
- Sale start date on Binance Launchpool: November 1, 2022
- Binance Launchpool: 1.50% of total supply
- BNB Pool Stake: 12,000,000 HFT (80%)
- Group BUSD bet: 3,000,000 HFT (20%)
- The total daily reward in Launchpool is 500,000 HFT. In which: BNB Group: 400,000 HFT, BUSD Group: 100,000 HFT, HFT Token can be started trading on Binance from November 7, 2022.
- Investor: 25.00% of total supply
- Community Treasury: 1.00% of total supply
- Community Reward: 11.58% of total supply
- Ecosystem development: 37.61% of total supply
- Future hires: 2.50% of total supply
- Advisor: 1.50% of total supply
- Team: 19.32% of total supply
On October 31, 2022, Binance announced that it would list Hashflow (HFT) on Binance Launchpool. Users need to stake BNB and BUSD to farm HFT for 30 days, starting from November 1, 2022.
Does HFT Token have potential to invest?
Protect the interests of users, reduce gas fees, do not charge commissions.
Creating a cross-bridge makes it easy to trade assets on different blockchains, without using 3rd parties.
The slippage is extremely low, and it is possible to find a deal with the best price thanks to MEV.
As a project backed by Binance Launchpool, and currently listed on Binance and some other major exchanges, the liquidity is quite high. Some other exchanges that have listed HFT coins are: Huobi, Kraken, Bitrue, MEXC World, Coinbase, BitMart and Gate.io
After the FTX crash, users will be more inclined to look to DEXs, and Hashflow and HFT coins will benefit from this.
Launchpad on Binance
This could also be a huge benefit of the project being able to launch on Binance. As an industry-leading ecosystem, before making the decision to launch a new project on its ecosystem, Binance also has a very thorough risk assessment and test. That not only helps the ecosystem of Binance become more and more prestigious, but investors also have a preliminary assessment of the project.
Strong team of investors
In July 2022, Hashflow successfully raised $25 million in Series A funding, raising its valuation to $400 million. The funding round has the participation of many large investment funds such as Jump, Wintermute, Kronos, GSR, Altonomy… This investment money will be used by the project to expand products, develop the team and launch many new products.
Previously, in April 2021, Hashflow successfully raised $3.2 million in a Seed Round, backed by large funds such as Dragonfly Capital and Electric Capital.
Above is information about Hashflows – What is HFT coin? As can be seen, it is a fairly new DEX coin and has a lot of potential for development. However, investing in any coin requires a specific investment strategy, finding the right buy point, avoiding fomo when the price has risen too high.
Hope the article is useful to you. If you have any suggestions, please leave them below in the comments section to make our article better.
DISCLAIMER: The Information on this website is provided as general market commentary and does not constitute investment advice. We encourage you to do your own research before investing.
Join us to keep track of news: https://linktr.ee/coincu