How To Create A Bridge On Orbiter Finance For A Chance To Receive An Airdrop
- Orbiter Finance is Ethereum’s future multi-rollup infrastructure, a decentralized cross-rollup bridge with smart contracts exclusively on the destination side.
- Orbiter Finance does not currently have its own token, but it may do so in the future.
- Utilizing the bridge to move assets across chains may qualify you for an airdrop if they create their own token.
The beginning of 2023 is a boom time for airdrop projects, including the top Layer 2 Arbitrum. This makes the community even more, looking forward to more potential projects to airdrop, including Orbiter Finance, a perfect choice to join right now. Let’s find out why with Coincu.
What is Orbiter Finance?
Orbiter Finance is a well-known decentralized cross-rollup bridge that uses cutting-edge technologies to enable users to transfer assets native to the Ethereum network.
Since the protocol employs a layer 2 mechanism, it eliminates the safety concerns and hazards associated with layer 1 technology. Orbiter currently supports a large number of blockchains via which asset transactions may be completed.
Cross-exchange between Ethereum, StarkNet, zkSync, Loopring, Arbitrum, Arbitrum Nova, Optimism, Polygon, BNB Chain, ZKSpace, dYdX, Metis, Immutable X, and Boba is supported by Orbiter.
One of the benefits of Orbiter Finance is its low cost and fast transaction processing. Orbiter ensures that those who have assumed the position of a sender do not engage with the contact address, considerably reducing the time required for the transaction to be performed.
In terms of price structure, the platform charges just two fees: the trading fee and the withholding fee. Orbiter Finance eliminates the need for minting assets because of its decentralized principles. This contributes to liquidity while also promoting decentralization. Another thing Orbiter assures is the protocol’s safety.
Airdrop potential of the project
Orbiter Finance has not yet announced or confirmed any scheduled airdrops. They have, however, formally announced the debut of their new token on their Discord server. There have been several indications concerning the airdrop while the token is being issued. The team often highlights how airdrops may help the project get greater community attention.
Since there are no established criteria for qualifying for the airdrop at this time, we must take whatever measures we believe to be the best. Interacting with Orbiter and engaging in guild tasks are the two most feasible means of improving your odds of receiving an airdrop.
Orbiter Finance is now one of the most efficient Bridges in the Layer 2 EVM ecosystem. The project will save users a significant amount of time when transferring assets from Ethereum to any of its layer 2 services with reasonable transaction costs. As a result, users are more likely to transfer assets with Orbiter Finance over time.
How to participate in airdrop opportunities
Interacting with the platform
With every airdrop, engagement is always the first goal. Interacting with the platform on a regular basis is seen to be particularly beneficial in increasing the likelihood of receiving rewards. Follow the procedures below to interface with the Orbiter properly:
- Follow this link to Orbiter Finance dashboard.
- Choose “Connect a Wallet.”
- You can choose from five wallets: MetaMask, TallyHo, Block Wallet, Wallet Connect, and Coinbase Wallet. Choose “Connect” next to your desired wallet. Keep in mind that your wallet has sufficient cash to finish the operation.
- It’s time to bridge some assets now that your wallet is linked. Under the tokens area for the asset you want to transfer, you may choose between ETH, USDC, USDT, and DAI.
- Choose the network from which you want to transfer the token and the network to which you want to transmit the asset in the “From” and “To” boxes, respectively. Recall that connecting assets to zkSync Lite, StarkNet, and other Layer 2 protocols may be quite beneficial.
- Then, press the “Send” button.
- Authorize the wallet pop-up, and your transfer will be done. Repeat this technique numerous times across several networks.
Participating in Guild quests
Guild is an automated membership management system that many platforms utilize to reward their community members. Completing the Guild missions on Orbietr will not only give you many gifts, but it will also get you closer to the airdrop.
- Join Orbiter Finance’s Guild here.
- Choose “Explore Guilds.”
- Enter “Orbiter Finance” in the search field and click the result.
- Choose “Connect to a Wallet.”
- Choose the wallet of your choice from the pop-up menu. There are four alternatives available to you: Meta Mask, Coinbase Wallet, Wallet Connect, and Delgate Wallet.
- When you’ve connected your wallet, click “Join Guild To Get Rewards.” Choose “Join” from the pop-up menu.
The following are some of the positions that you will have quick access to and their requirements:
- Role Name: Member
Role Requirement: You must connect your Ethereum wallet to play this role.
- Role Name: Flying Alien
Role Requirements: You must have the 🛸 emoji in your Twitter handle and follow @Orbiter_Finance on Twitter.
There are other more positions in which you may engage, including:
- Trainee Pilot
- Elite Pilot
- Expert Pilot
- Ace Pilot
Points to note
While constant usage of Orbiter increases a user’s chances of airdropping, there is always an opportunity cost, which is transaction costs. Nevertheless, owing to the fluctuating nature of gas rates, Orbiter will change its fees depending on Gwei of the “Destination” network in order to maintain lower-than-average fees. Senders may examine current fees on Orbiter’s website.
But, the transaction prices on this platform are pretty significant, therefore, you must select how many transactions you will do based on your demands.
Moreover, while contemplating and forecasting Orbiter’s Airdrop event, we need to keep the following elements in mind:
- Before joining, the project is expected to conduct an Airdrop.
- Token allocation rate for the Airdrop event.
- The difficulties of participating in the Airdrop.
- The benefit and purpose of employing the token in the project.
- Calculate commitment when the project agrees on the Airdrop event.
Given the strong launch of Ethereum’s Layer 2 ecosystem, as well as the growing demand to shift assets across chains. Orbiter Finance was founded to enable consumers with quick, low-cost, and secure asset transfers. The project has not yet released a token and should be followed up on soon.
Orbiter Finance uses cross-rollup in conjunction with the Ethereum data layer, which significantly reduces the probability of being attacked by 51% organically. Because of this feature, and compatible with most of Ethereum’s Layer 2 and considerably lower the transaction speed of assets transfer between Layer 1 Ethereum and Layer 2.
DISCLAIMER: The Information on this website is provided as general market commentary and does not constitute investment advice. We encourage you to do your own research before investing.
Join us to keep track of news: https://linktr.ee/coincu