Review PARAS ($PARAS) – IDO on Skyward Finance
The name Paras is not new to the Blockchain Community. In 2020, Paras has had continuous AMA sessions. And the project has a very early vision of NFT and has taken steps towards this in recent times.
So what is Paras? Why has the name been mentioned more recently with the strong development of NEAR Protocol
Concept Project – What is Paras?
Paras is an all-in-one NFT marketplace that focuses on digital collectibles (sets of digital art cards)
As the marketplace grows and Web 3.0 technology advances, they will create more unique experiences and add verticals to the current NFTs, pursuing the idea of its own metaverse where the platform becomes a gateway to access multiple sources of entertainment, such as games, comics, and toys.
What is the project trying to achieve?
The project’s goal is to provide the platform to support and develop crypto-natives IP by integrating it with NFTs utility and smart contract capabilities. All projects will be built on top of Paras marketplace.
Activities of Paras include:
- Building a functioning marketplace for artists to sell their digital collectibles. The marketplace will be linked to all projects on them. All assets will be available on their marketplace platform to support secondary sales.
- Providing the protocol for dApps on NEAR to buy and sell NFTs directly in their platform, with a focus on games integration.
- Producing multiple revenues through their marketplace and platform built on top of it by supporting and developing the crypto-native IPs.
- Allowing the community to participate in the DAO by passing project proposals and voting
What is a unique selling point?
There are countless NFT Marketplace projects out there, and Paras has chosen a different direction, focusing on card collecting, a hobby that has been around since the 80s. The cards are for sale. Paras are not just NFTs, but they also carry themes or lore. In this way, the e-cards on them are rich with stories to read and context for collectors to discover.
Unlike the traditional version, the Digital Art Card lasts longer and is always in the same good condition as the original. Make sure your collectibles won’t wear out over time. With the help of NEAR, a scalable blockchain, Project provides very cheap and fast transactions to its users.
- Q4 2021
Token-Gated Content International
- Q1 2022
Interoperability with other NFT projects from games, comics, and more.
Multi-crypto-native IP developer and support
NFT Trading System
- Q2 2022
- Q3 2O22
Booster Pack Creator
Explore more NFT verticals (like fashion, Esports)
- Q4 2O22
Key Metrics Paras
- Token Name: Paras Token.
- Ticker: PARAS.
- Blockchain: Near
- Token Standard: Updating…
- Contract: Updating…
- Token type: Utility.
- Total Supply: 100,000,000 PARAS.
- Circulating Supply: Updating…
Token release Schedule
Token Use Case
- Exclusive Deal and Event
- DAO Governance
- Stake and receive Rarity Point (1 PARAS : 10 RP), this point is used to upgrade cards, giving a better interface.
How to own the token?
Join IDO to buy tokens on the Skyward Finance platform on September 21, 2021 – September 25, 2021
How to join IDO Paras :
- Deposit Near from Near wallet (unlimited number of Near loaded)
- Access https://app.skyward.finance via Near wallet.
- Select Unchecked “Display only whitelisted listings (If checked, only tokens whitelisted by Ref Finance will be displayed)”.
- Open an auction called “PARAS 5% SALE”.
- Click the “Deposit NEAR” button and select the amount of Near you want to deposit.
- Confirm when the screen interface changes to the Near wallet.
Market And Community
Paras is at the intersection of four markets in which they often overlap and has strong growth potential:
● NFT sales have reached more than $2 billion in Q1 of 2021. As we pursue mainstream users with the help of their artists and other platforms, NFTs will become more common.
● The global gaming market reached a value of $167.9 billion in 2020.
● The global Comic Book market was valued at $4.635 billion in 2019 and is expected to reach $4.686 billion by the end of 2026, growing at a CAGR of 3.3% during 2021-2026.
● The global toys market is estimated to reach $120 billion by 2023 at a CAGR of 4% during the period 2017 to 2023.
These requirements are more restrictive compared to other NFT platforms. But instead of inhibiting artists, these restrictions have the effect of unleashing their creativity. Cards explore a wide variety of subjects and styles. Still, images and gif-type motion are both supported. But these formats are able to accomplish something most NFT sites struggle with: creating dedicated spaces for artists to tell their stories and connect with their communities. Art is about more than just an image – it’s about the story behind the image, its place in the artist’s body of work, and the community that comes together to discuss and appreciate the meaning.
The NFT market is booming and in my opinion, it is not a temporary trend but will continue to expand as we gradually tokenize real-world assets.
The NFT market will be a fertile land with a value of billions of dollars, Paras is quite quick and smart when choosing this field. Especially when choosing to build on the NEAR Protocol and inherit unique features on NEAR to solve the “painful” problems of speed and transaction fees that ETH is facing.
Up to now, NEAR has also achieved remarkable growth since the launch of the community, Paras, a piece of the NFT market that promises to expand the NEAR ecosystem in the near future.
Find more information about Paras