Binance Labs Invests In 5 Promising Projects In Incubation Program
- Despite the burdens from FUD and the regulatory actions that beset Binance, it still claims to continue to invest in the industry.
- Binance Labs invested in five promising projects during the fifth season of its Incubator Program.
- Selected projects cover a variety of Web3 areas, including DeFi, infrastructure, tools, and middleware.
Binance Labs, the venture capital and incubation arm of Binance, recently announced investments in the top 5 performing projects from Season 5 of its Incubation Program.
Previously more than 900 project applications had been received but only a select few, less than 2% of the total, were selected to participate in the program. Throughout the season, participants benefit from a tailored curriculum that meets their specific needs as founders, complemented by exclusive resources from the ecosystem and engaging side conversations with industry leaders.
Here are 5 potential projects that Binance Labs decided to invest in covering many areas of Web3, Defi, Infrastructure, tools and middleware.
- Bracket Labs, a project to build leveraged on-chain products with simple interfaces and adaptive pricing, innovates to dramatically improve usability. Bracket Labs has launched BracketX.fi, a platform that helps traders quickly take advantage of volatility in both sideways and trending market conditions.
- DappOS, a project focused on building an operating protocol to lower barriers to access to Web3 by creating solutions that improve the usability and accessibility of web applications. Web application 3.
- Kryptoskatt, a Web3 financial simplification project for users around the globe with a comprehensive suite of solutions including accounting, portfolio management, and tax reporting. Supporting over 2000 DeFi protocols, 100+ exchanges and wallets, and over 50 blockchains, Kryptoskatt is a one-stop shop for all Web3 financial needs.
- Mind Network, a full cryptographic network built on the patented Fully Adaptive Uniform Encryption (FHE) framework to secure all user data, smart contracts, and AI on Web3. It is applied as a decentralized privacy-preserving data lake, providing encrypted high-performance pay-per-use compute and storage and data computation.
- zkPass, a privacy-preserving, composable decentralized identity verification solution for Web3 based on multi-party computation (MPC) and zero-knowledge proof (ZKP) technology. zkPass aims to provide a secure identity verification and privacy protection solution for Web3 applications using the latest encryption technology.
In addition, Binance Labs prepares for the upcoming launch of Season 6 of the Incubator Program. Forward-thinking founders of early-stage projects are encouraged to apply.
DISCLAIMER: The Information on this website is provided as general market commentary and does not constitute investment advice. We encourage you to do your own research before investing.
Join us to keep track of news: https://linktr.ee/coincu