Sui Summer Hackathon Announcing 30 Winning Projects
- The Sui Summer Hackathon, in cooperation with KuCoin Labs has announced the list of award winning projects.
- 30 projects in a variety of fields are awarded with the best overall prize of up to 50,000 USD.
- This Hackathon runs from May 29 to July 12.
After nearly 2 months of organizing and attracting a large number of startups, SUI and KuCoin Labs Summer Hackathon ended with an epic Demo Day on July 19, held at Builder House in Paris and online.
Dozens of teams competed and shortlisted projects were presented in person and online. 30 teams have been awarded with prizes and here is the list of the Best Final winners:
- desiglabs and Torai
- Lit Suit
- Scallop and Bucket protocol
DeFi & Payments
- TypusFinance and naviprotocol
- Haedal Protocol and vimversedao
- interest dinero
Infrastructure & Tooling
- surf wallet
Gaming & AIGC
- playBushi and LegendofArcadia
NFT, Social, & Knife
Community Favorites: ABExFinance, allsto, blockboltpay, 0xbrickin, DegenHive, FlowX finance, lagoondex, moledefi, dsrvlabs, and Zqualizer.
The Hackathon offers several prize pools. The best overall awards include first place with $50,000, second with $30,000, and third with $15,000.
Additionally, each of the four categories in the Hackathon will have 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place winners, as determined by a panel of judges. Teams can only enter for one category award, and the prizes for the winners in each category are as follows:
- 1st Place Category Award: $20,000
- 2nd Place Category Award: $10,000
- 3rd Place Category Award: $5,000
These prizes provide a significant incentive for participants to develop innovative and impactful projects within their chosen category.
Participation offers seven weeks of programming that engages developers with workshops, technical support, and mentoring from the Sui Foundation, KuCoin Labs, and other partners.
Projects also receive tutorials for Sui Foundation Developer Grant applications, business development seminars, and one-on-one consultations by KuCoin Labs. Co-marketing and exposure activities within the Sui ecosystem and access to the KuCoin Labs network and media partners are also provided.
DISCLAIMER: The information on this website is provided as general market commentary and does not constitute investment advice. We encourage you to do your own research before investing.