Progressive Jackpots: Chasing BTC’s Biggest Casino Prizes
It’s almost impossible to visit an online casino and not find progressive jackpots. These games are key elements in attracting players since they promise huge winnings. To illustrate, Mega Moolah, the largest progressive jackpot game, can pay up to 1920x your bet.
However, if you want to play Bitcoin casino games with huge jackpots, know that landing the maximum price is challenging. It’s rare, too. Nevertheless, you can improve your winning chances by completely understanding how they work. That’s what we’ll explain in this article, so read on.
What Exactly Are Progressive Jackpots?
Jackpots simply signify games where players can land a top prize. They’re of two types: regular and progressive. With a regular jackpot, there’s a fixed prize to win, and when you get it, the game ends. Of course, you can decide to play again.
With progressive jackpots, it’s a different and more interesting story. Each time you play and don’t win, the top prize increases. Consequently, the more you play, the higher your payout if you eventually hit the jackpot.
Here’s a clear illustration:
A regular jackpot at a Bitcoin casino, for example, may have a top prize of $10,000. If you play and don’t win, the value stays the same. If you eventually win, you still get the $10,000 prize—not an extra cent.
On the other hand, a progressive jackpot may start at $10,000 with a 10x multiplier per round. That means the prize increases ten times each time you play and don’t win. So, in your next round, the value will be $10,000 x 10, which is $100,000, and it goes on and on until you win.
How Do Progressive Jackpots Work in BTC Casinos?
Progressive jackpots at Bitcoin Casino are similar to those at conventional casinos. The apparent difference is that you wager using cryptocurrency instead of fiat. Nevertheless, there are some details you should know.
Bet contributions to the jackpot
If you’re wondering, how does the jackpot value increase? Where does the casino get the money? Well, it’s straightforward.
A small part of your wager goes into the jackpot pool whenever you make a bet. It’s the same for every player. So, suppose 1,000 players bet $500 each and $10 goes to the jackpot pool; that’s $10,000.
The above is basically the reason the top prize keeps increasing. One point to draw from it is that if many players contest and none wins, the jackpot value can reach sky level.
Progressive jackpot types
Within the progressive jackpot landscape, there are two main types: standalone and networked. Their difference is simple. Standalone progressive jackpots are native to a particular casino, while networked jackpots transcend multiple gaming sites.
Typically, you’ll expect networked progressive jackpots to have a larger potential payout than their counterparts. As mentioned earlier, the prize increases as more players enter. So, since networked variants involve users at multiple casinos, more money goes into the jackpot.
Here’s the deal: If you aim to chase crypto’s biggest casino prizes, then you should target networked progressive jackpots. Thankfully, you’ll find many of them at the top crypto gaming sites. Now, let’s look at some strategies you can employ.
Strategies for Playing Progressive Jackpots
First of all, winning at an online casino depends on luck. It doesn’t matter if it’s regular slots, table games, or live dealer games. Legit gaming sites will employ a Random Number Generator (RNG), so they don’t even have any leverage.
That said, you’ll agree that there’s a higher chance of losing when playing if you don’t know what’s happening. Similarly, veterans win more because they have a firm grasp of the game’s mechanics, complimented by strategies borne from experience.
You can employ such strategies when playing progressive jackpots. They do not guarantee you’ll win 100%, but they can sway the odds in your favour. Check them out below.
Expert Strategies for Winning BTC’s Biggest Casino Prizes with Progressive Jackpots
- Scout for the top prize: Keep an eye on multiple progressive jackpots and play when they are at their highest. The zenith for each jackpot will likely have better winning odds.
- Focus on a single game: Instead of spreading your bets across different jackpot games, focus on one game to increase your familiarity with and understanding of its nuances.
- Know when you place the maximum bet: Make maximum bets when required to win the progressive jackpot. You should plan your budget to accommodate this strategy.
- Slow-Down: Take your time between spins. The longer you play, the higher your chance of landing a higher top prize.
- Partition your bankroll: Divide your bankroll into smaller portions and only play with a portion during each gaming session. This is another strategy to extend your playtime and increase your chances of hitting the jackpot.
- Leverage Free Spins: If the BTC casino offers free spins as bonuses, check if they work on progressive jackpot slots. If yes, then, use them to improve your chances without spending more money.
- Bet on multi-lines: If the jackpot accommodates it, betting on multiple lines can increase your chances of landing the top prize. Additionally, you can also win smaller prizes to extend your gameplay.
- Use the Double-Up feature: Some jackpot games offer a Double-Up feature that allows you to double smaller winnings. No doubt, it can be risky, but you can apply it strategically to build your bankroll.
- Play progressive jackpots with high RTP: Always check the Return to Player (RTP) of the slot you’re playing. A higher percentage will return more of your bet over time. With that, you get more playtime, which means more chances of winning.
Chasing BTC’s biggest casino prizes with progressive jackpots can be enticing. If you win, it’s undoubtedly highly rewarding. However, you should play such games with caution, recognizing the risk. As already explained, the jackpot only increases when you lose. So, you may want to play and play until you win – which isn’t advisable.
Follow the strategies listed in this article to increase your winning odds. However, most importantly, set your betting limits and don’t exceed them. Overall, game responsibly.
DISCLAIMER: The information on this website is provided as general market commentary and does not constitute investment advice. We encourage you to do your own research before investing.