Review DogyRace ($DOR) – A dog racing platform based on the Binance smart chain
DogyRace is a dog racing game based on RNG technology and built on Binance Smart Chain. Bet on the best dogs and create own team. Discover the world of online racing and betting in a safe and easy way. Read the full article to understand more about it.
Concept project – What is DogyRace?
DogyRace is a decentralized financial payment network that rebuilds the traditional payment stack on the blockchain. It utilizes a basket of fiat-pegged stablecoins, algorithmically stabilized by its reserve currency DOR, to facilitate programmable payments and open financial infrastructure development.
Within the platform, DogyRace Token will be used to make in-game operations for trading NFT dogs and receiving race payments easier and more secure. Deposits via cryptocurrencies or traditional payment methods such as a credit card, PayPal, and more. are automatically and transparently converted into DogyRace Tokens which are then used to complete the transaction.
What is the project trying to achieve?
Launched DogyRace with a mission, bring the world of betting to NFT games. Uniting the bets with the security and transparency of NFT and cryptocurrencies, in this way everything is easier and safer for DogyRace’rs
What is unique selling point?
- NFT Dogs: Unique dogs that are different from other breeds, can improve their strength, speed and even their appearance with cards.
- Marketplace: Dogs owners have full control over their dogs and coins. NFTs can be bought new or from other users in the marketplace, tokens and NFTs will be automatically exchanged between wallets.
- Canodromes and Bets: The canodromes are owned by the bookmakers and are put up for auction so that players can buy them and make a profit from the races and bets that are made at their canodromes. The bets are totally transparent and secure so that will have no problems participating. Each canodrome will have its own rules that will be implemented by its owner and in this way the races will be much more customizable.
Can enjoy different types of cards to improve dogs, feed and train them to give the best performance in the races, and improve the level. Each dog has different abilities such as strength, speed, endurance, appearance, weight, breed, and this way can keep them in good physical shape.
The mechanics of the dog races: Players can enter as many races as they wish, each having different rules. Each participant has to pay the entry fee and at the end of the race, the winner is announced and given the prize in Dogyrace coins.
- Token Name: DogyRace
- Ticker: ($DOR)
- Blockchain: BSC
- Token Standard: BEP20
- Contract: 0xfafbc48f6aa3587984ea50e472304802b39c2604
- Token type: Updating…
- Total Supply: 100,000,000
- Circulating Supply: Updating…
Token use case
$DOR holders will also have many benefits such as:
- Early access to beta.
- Exclusive tokens and NFTs airdrops
- Participate in community events
DogyRace IDO Whitelist
The public launch of the DogyRace will occur on DAOStarter
The key DogyRace IDO details are as follows:
- Whitelist date: 7:00 am 15th of November 2021 UTC
- Whitelist closed: 7:00 am 21st of November 2021 UTC
- IDO date: 8:00 am 22nd of November 2021 UTC
- IDO closed: 11:00 am 22nd of November 2021 UTC
- USD$50,000 of $DOR will be available through the IDO, totalling 1,000,000 tokens
The fixed allocation per person will be $200
- IDO Price: $0.05
- Currencies: USDT
- IDO Type: FCFS
- Network: BSC
- Total Seats: 250
- Selected addresses for whitelist: 350
DogyRace IDO on Genesis Pool (GPool) tokenomics and timeline
- Private 25%: 25,000,000 @ $0.03 fully diluted
- Public 22%: 22,000,000 @ $0,05 fully diluted
- Team 5%: 5,000,000 will be locked for 20 months
- Partners 6%: 6,000,000 locked for 10 months
- Development 10%: 10,000,000
- Marketing 7%: 7,000,000
- Listing: $0,08 (Pancakes Wap)
- Target Raise: $100,000
- Price per token: $0,05
- Allocation amount: $500-$1000
- Allocation Type: Public Round
- Vesting Periods: 20% TGE — 40% for 2 months
- 19th November 15:00 PM UTC: Internal AMA (AMA in the GPool Telegram group with the DogyRace team)
- 20th November 12:00 AM UTC: Whitelist opens
- 21st November 12:00 AM UTC: Whitelist closes
- 21st November 06:00 AM UTC: Round 1 starts
- 22nd November 06:00 AM UTC: Round 1 ends
- 22nd November 18:00 PM UTC: PancakeSwap listing
- 22nd November 19:00 PM UTC: Token distribution
Whitelisting will take place through the GPool website and further details will be released on how to participate.
How to own the token?
Can win $DOR in the following ways
- Trading with NFT dogs
- Participating in races
- Organizing races at canodromes
- Report errors
Markets and Community
Owners of NFT dogs have full control over their dogs and DogyRace coins, they can be traded in the game store or in any other NFT store.
The buyer can buy the dogs new or from other people who have already used them. They can be sold at a fixed price or through an auction. If the user decides to buy a dog on the market for a fixed price, the project coins are deducted from his wallet. If the user has bought a dog for a fixed price from another user, the ownership of the NFT dog is assigned to the wallet of the corresponding user. DogyRace tokens are reassigned to the user who sold the dog.
DogyRace has crossed the mark of 18,000 Followers on Twitter.
Conclusion and analysis
DogyRace consists of a full NFT & betting ecosystem. Users can purchase NFT racing dogs, and put them to use in races taking place on the platform. One of the experiences that DogRace guarantees are the different ways to earn money, this way players can be entertained and these earnings will be delivered in $DOR.
Find more information about DogyRace:
If you have any questions, comments, suggestions, or ideas about the project, please email [email protected].
DISCLAIMER: The Information on this website is provided as general market commentary, and does not constitute investment advice. We encourage you to do your own research before investing.