SolChicks’ IDO launch breaks cryptocurrency world records
SolChicks, the most anticipated play-to-earn (P2E) game on the Solana blockchain, today announced several records in the lead-up to its initial DEX offering (IDO) launch on Nov. 26.
Some major accomplishments and records were broken in the last week:
- Over 50,000 players completed the SolChicks game demo in its first week of release.
- The game was ranked No. 1 on CoinMarketCap; it was the No. 1 P2E game on Solana; and it was the No. 1 hottest nonfungible token (NFT) collection on Solanart.
- There was explosive social media growth in the seven days following the release of the game demo, with the number of Twitter followers soaring from 26,000 to 150,000 (+580%), Telegram followers from 13,000 to 125,000 (+960%), and Discord followers from 66,000 to 110,000 (+67%).
- A simultaneous launch took place on a record-breaking number of launchpads. There were over 30 launchpad participants, including most of the major launchpads across all blockchains.
- The week saw a record number of investors, of which 328 were private investors, with well-known venture capitalists, such as Blocore, AirAngels, GoldenTree, GD10, Metavest Capital, Spartan Group and Master Ventures; major gaming guilds, such as Yield Guild Games; key opinion leaders, such as Crypto Banter and CryptoBirb; and a number of high-profile angels.
- The floor price of the SolChicks NFT rose from 1.8 Solana (SOL) to 17 SOL (+844%), equating to around $3,500 for the lowest-priced NFT available.
- Some SolChicks NFTs sold for as much as 160 SOL ($35,000) as buyers scrambled to secure tokens with rare attributes.
In view of these accomplishments, SolChicks has cemented its position as the fastest-growing P2E game ever, and it is well-positioned to become the largest P2E product in the next few months. SolChicks aims to push the blockchain gaming experience to a whole new level with Alpha, which is scheduled for release in Q1 2022.
William Wu, co-founder, and CEO of SolChicks, commented: “Play-to-Earn is set to disrupt the traditional gaming sector in ways never seen before. With the backing of our strategic investors, our team is aggressive and relentless in carving out our position as the dominant player in the new era of gaming.”
Lewis Grafton, chief operating officer at SolChicks, commented: “We are breaking new ground as we lead the convergence of blockchain-based gaming that has, until now, lacked the production quality of traditional games and also traditional gaming markets that have yet to adopt this new model of player-ownership and rewards.”
SolChicks is the fastest-growing and largest P2E in the Solana ecosystem, with a team of over 70 members, including a blue-chip game-development team that has previously brought to market titles such as MapleStory, PUBG, Dungeon Fighter and Tera, and a world-class business management team from institutions such as Wharton and McKinsey & Company.
Our mission is to build the next-generation massively multiplayer online role-playing game and/or multiplayer online battle arena game with real and proven entertainment value in as short a time as possible. With the quality of our team and the evidence of our ability to scale quickly, SolChicks is the best-positioned company to be the No. 1 dominant P2E player in the next 12 months.
Details of the capital raise
SolChicks has raised over $20 million to date from more than 300 private investors with its public round, implying a $400-million fully diluted market capitalization of its CHICKS token.
SolChicks’ IDO is being conducted across more than 30 launchpads at a public price of $0.05 per token, implying a fully diluted market capitalization of $500 million.
Investors that have participated in SolChicks’ private fundraising to date include Blocore, AirAngels, GoldenTree, GD10, Metavest Capital, Master Ventures, Spartan Group, AU21, SkyVision Capital, Shima Capital, Mantra DAO and Solar Eco Fund.
Launchpads involved in the SolChicks IDO include Lightning Launchpad, TrustPad, NFTPad, Samurai CyberFi, Gamestation, TruePnL Launchpad, StarTerra, GameFi, Red Kite, A2DAO, Paid Ignition, Paid India, BullPerks, Solster, TrustSwap, MetaPlay, Oxbull, CoinxPad, Synapse, BSClaunch, SuperLauncher, Lithium, Intersola, AnyPad, Kommunitas, MaticLaunch, CafeSwap, LaunchZone, Roseon Finance, PlayPad and MultiPad.