Review DarkShield ($DKS) – A decentralized multi-chain gaming platform
DarkShield Game Studio specializes in the development of video games, develop 2D and 3D RPG video games. DarkShield Games creates a tether between the gaming industry and the cryptocurrency world based on deep research.
Concept project – What is DarkShield?
DarkShield is a decentralized multi-chain gaming platform, that’s the best way to look at it. DarkShield is decentralized because it runs totally independent of us the creators, it is multi-chain because it is deployed across other blockchains such as Binance Smart Chain, Ethereum Network, Cardano, Solana, and Polygon aka matic.
The protocol is an accommodative platform not only for us but the rest of the gaming industry, they get to build, develop and launch their gaming systems on DarkShield.
What is the project trying to achieve?
Build a community of games, investors, and traders, launch such products as an initial game offering(IGO) for investors to invest in projects, a decentralized game market for traders, and an NFT system for gamers.
What is unique selling point?
- Games production: Periodic release of exciting games of many genres on a regular basis, all of which are crypto compatible
- NFT’s: In-game Assets and characters can be traded as Non-Fungible Token (NFT). Game Assets such as lands can be sold and bought as NFT creating a game economy of its own.
- Point system: Games are powered by a point system mechanism, this means that players will get Points for playing games and then redeem those for crypto, in-game characters, or other game assets.
- NFT’s: Gamers get Avatars which can be traded as NFTs and other larger Assets.
- Dao: Decentralized Autonoumous Organization, offer the power to make core changes to community of users.
- Dark Marketplace: Buy and Sell in-game assets from the Studio. Convert points to DKS via decentralized blockchain system.
- Token Name: DarkShield
- Ticker: DKS
- Blockchain: Binance Smart Chain
- Token Standard: BEP-20
- Contract: Updating…
- Token type: Utility
- Total Supply: Updating…
- Circulating Supply: Updating…
Token use case
DarkShield IDO Whitelist on DAOStarter
The key DarkShield IDO details are as follows:
- Whitelist date: 6:00 am 8th of December 2021 UTC
- Whitelist closed: 5:00 am 12th of December 2021 UTC
- Sale date: 10:00 am 12th of December 2021 UTC
- Sale closed: 1:00 pm 12th of December 2021 UTC
- USD$150,000 of $DKS will be available through the IDO, totalling 30,000,000 tokens
- Min investment: $250
- Max investment: $1250
- IDO Price: $0.005
- Currencies: USDT
- IDO Type: FCFS
- Network: BSC
- Selected addresses for whitelist: 500
- Vesting Period: 25% unlock at TGE, 25% monthly for 3 months.
Astronaut x DarkShieldGames IDO Information
- DarkShieldGames Astronaut Raise Amount: $125,000
- Max Contribution: $300
- Minimum contribution per wallet: No minumum
- $DKS per BUSD (IDO): $0.005 BUSD
- Vesting: 25% TGE, 25% monthly
First round: Whitelist
All the whitelist winners can contribute from 3:00 pm UTC to 3:30 pm UTC. (guaranteed allocation.)
Second round: Astro shot
Anyone holding at least 1000 naut in the wallet can contribute from 3:30 pm UTC to 4:00 pm UTC on December 11th. (fcfs, allocation not guaranteed.)
Buy 1045 NAUT, will receive ~1000 NAUT in wallet. (4% are BURNT every time buy/sell.) Keep those NAUT in wallet until claim $DKS.
Third round: Astrorocket
Only happens if the hard cap doesn’t fill in round 2. The remaining $dks will be put on public sale from 4:00 pm UTC to 5:00 pm UTC on December 11th. (fcfs, no naut required, anyone, can participate.)
How to own the token?
Buy DKS Token at IDO on Daostarter on December 12
Markets and Community
DarkShield has crossed the mark of 11,000 Followers on Twitter.
Conclusion and analysis
The platform is not only an NFT gaming platform but also plans to build a community of games, investors, and traders. DarkShield will launch products like IGO for investors to invest in promising projects, a decentralized game market for traders, and an NFT system for gamers.
Find more information about DarkShield:
If you have any questions, comments, suggestions, or ideas about the project, please email [email protected].
DISCLAIMER: The Information on this website is provided as general market commentary, and does not constitute investment advice. We encourage you to do your own research before investing.