Review Enjin ($ENJ) – A platform specializing in online gaming related community management services
The project was created on the Ethereum blockchain by Enjin, a company that helps more than 20 million gamers create sandbox forums and communities around their favorite games. Enjin Coin (ENJ) expands this platform into a game development tool on blockchain
Concept project – What is Enjin?
Enjin (Enjin Coin) is a platform specializing in community management services related to online games built and developed via Blockchain technology. The project aims to create an online game community with high transparency and security, providing tools that allow gamers or game developers to create community Web sites, show it’s easy and free to play the game, or create shops to buy and sell in-game items and players can monetize their gaming experience.
A platform designed based on blockchain technology to bring optimal experiences for NFT games in particular as well as the NFT ecosystem in general. Currently, there are over 2 billion NFTs backed by Enjin in the crypto world.
What is the project trying to achieve?
The purpose of the project is to create a game community with high transparency and security in its own Metaverse world. Enjin gives game developers the ability to create websites, game exchange forums, or shops where players can buy and sell game loot and earn money.
Some notable products of the project can be mentioned as:
- Wallet: A wallet that stores popular crypto-assets and even NFTs in ERC-721, ERC-1155 standards.
- Marketplace: The place where NFT exchanges take place between buyers and sellers.
- Platform: The platform that created the NFT.
- Efinity: Blockchain for NFTs.
- JumpNet: Scaling solution for Ethereum, helping to convert NFT between the two Ethereum and Enjin platforms.
- Beam: Send free NFT via QR code.
The above products have formed an NFT ecosystem, allowing participants to perform operations of sending, receiving, converting, etc. NFT seamlessly, conveniently with low cost and high speed. Enjin tools and solutions assist developers and users to tokenize digital assets and integrate them into the software.
What is unique selling point?
The project with the desire to create an ecosystem for game developers and gamers so that they can be convenient and easy to use. Here are the main features and features of ENJ:
- Enjin Free Website Builder
- Enjin coin Token
- Native mobile apps
- Deep game integrations
- Web Store
- Token Name: Enjin
- Ticker: ENJ
- Blockchain: Ethereum
- Token Standard: ERC-20, ERC1155
- Contract: 0xF629cBd94d3791C9250152BD8dfBDF380E2a3B9c
- Token type: Utility
- Total Supply: 1,000,000,000
- Circulating Supply: 934,331,121
Token release schedule
Token use case
The project includes two main functions in the Enjin ecosystem:
- Administration function: When releasing games, currency, or items for use in games, game developers will need to use ENJ coins to pay for service costs. Also, when an asset is minted from ENJ, then the total amount of ENJ will decrease in circulation.
- Currency function: ENJ will be used to mint currency, properties, and privilege tokens in the game. These assets will be readily convertible to ENJ at the original rate.
In addition, the ENJ coin is also used to develop SDKs (software development tools) for the game industry. At the same time, ENJ coin also serves as a solution to combat fraud and minimize high transaction costs
How to own the token?
Markets and Community
The project has crossed the mark of 509,000 Followers on Twitter
The project development team consists of many experienced professionals in many fields such as blockchain technology, software engineering, business, and marketing. Including key members such as:
- Enjin Maxim Blagov – CEO: is a creative director, and has 15 years of experience in UX design, management, and creation. Specializes in strategic development for highly interactive applications or the video game industry.
- Witek Radomski – CTO: The best in security, software design, and testing, he was the direct technical supervisor for Enjin for nearly a decade. Also the leader in integrating ENJ into the online gaming ecosystem.
There are also many other key members such as Vyacheslav Volkov, Josh Woelfel, and Anthony Di Iorio who are also co-founders of Ethereum.
Conclusion and analysis
Enjin (ENJ) is a blockchain platform designed specifically for the gaming industry. ENJ was born with the vision of solving the problems that are currently faced by games that do not work on the blockchain. In addition, the project also launched its own NFT platform to keep up with current trends.
Find more information about Enjin:
If you have any questions, comments, suggestions, or ideas about the project, please email [email protected].
DISCLAIMER: The Information on this website is provided as general market commentary, and does not constitute investment advice. We encourage you to do your own research before investing.