Auto-Staking | New Trend In 2022?
Surely everyone knows about Staking that you deposit your assets into the pool to make a profit. So what is AUTOSTAKING? it has any special that the community has been paying a lot of attention to about it lately. Although it came out a typical time ago as the Titano with a market cap is more $200,000,000 use auto staking and user can earn Highest Fixed APY – 102,483%. In this article, let’s take a look at the mechanism and why it is mentioned so much.
What is Auto-Staking?
In terms of working mechanism, Auto-Staking Tokens are tokens with elastic supply (use rebase algorithm), capable of self-minting new tokens every 15 – 30 minutes. When owning these tokens, users have the opportunity to increase their assets up to 100,000% APY in the form of compounded interest. it means users just need to Buy-Hold-Earn, buy tokens and store tokens on the wallet (ex Metamask), the number of tokens will automatically increase. This is exactly what rewards users for passive income simply holding tokens.
So the question is: Where do projects get their revenue to pay interest to users at such a high rate?
That answer is Tax Fees. When buying tokens, selling tokens or sending, users have to pay a tax according to regulations, usually from 11% – 25% depending on the project. These fees will be used to pay interest rates to users on a daily basis, used for balance, provide liquidity, or can also be transferred to a reserve to provide liquidity when needed. Besides, some projects will use it to buy and burn tokens later.
After we have understood about Auto-staking, let’s take a look at some of the Auto-staking tokens that have grown tremendously in the past time, and find out why it attracts so many users.
INU BASE ($INUB)
INU BASE is a combination of Move-To-Earn, Auto-Staking with compounding features, and one of the highest Fixed APY 2,033,199.56%.
Market cap: $2,209,015
Price today: $2.80
Token sale: Pancakeswap
- Auto-Staking | Compound-Interest: No need to move your tokens to their website. From the minute you buy, you are staked, and set to receive rebase rewards. Interest is always yielding and always compounding in your wallet.
- Auto-Burn: “The Fire Pit” automatic token burning mechanism, will burn 2% out of all $INUB Token market sales and is burned in the same individual transaction. Transfer ownership of Fire Fit wallet address to Binance Deployer.
- Auto-Liquidity Provide: Every 48 hours, the Inu Base Auto-Liquidity Provide Feature will inject automated liquidity into the market. On each buy or sell order there is a tax fee (2% Buy and 5% Sell) that automatically gets stored into an Auto-LP wallet and built into our protocol’s smart contract.
- Fast Rebase Rewards: 8 munies/epoch – Inu Base Auto-staking Protocol pays every 8 minutes or 180 times every day, making it the fastest auto-staking protocol in crypto.
- Highest Fixed APY: With a fixed interest rate of 0.01015%/epoch and Auto-staking Protocol, Inu Base will generate a huge APY of2,033,199.56% in the first year.
- Fees Hard-Coded: Rug-Proof – Unlike Titano and Libero, Inu Base has fixed fees that cannot be changed. This ensures safety for $INUB token holders.
- Anti-Bot: Block bots and minimize $INUB price manipulation during listing launch.
- Move-To-Earn: Inu Sport is not only a health and fitness app, but it also integrates with the Inu Base protocol, giving users health and financial freedom.
With these features, INU Base has a marketplace to buy pairs of shoes and a demo app. More information at CLICK HERE
Titano Finance ($TITANO)
Titano is transforming DeFi with the Titano Auto-staking Protocol (TAP) that delivers the industry’s highest fixed APY, rebasing rewards every 30 minutes, and a simple buy-hold-earn system that grows your portfolio in your wallet, fast. You can have Fixed Staking APY 102,483.58%.
Market cap: $215,343,574
Price today: $0.1307
Token sale: Pancakeswap
- Easy and Safe – They provide auto-staking right in your wallet when you purchase $TITANO. No need to move your tokens to our website. From the minute you buy, you are staked, and set to receive rebase rewards. The easiest auto-staking in DeFi.
- A Fixed APY – APYs that fluctuate means you can never tell how many tokens you will receive. Other DeFi protocols pay out a high APY that can fluctuate by 90% in a day. TAP pays $TITANO holders a fixed interest rate of 1.917% daily or with a compounding 102,483.58% annually, which tops the industry.
- Fast Rebase Rewards – Other popular staking protocols pay rebasing rewards every 8 hours which means if you want to unstake you have to time it to get maximum rewards. The Titano Auto-staking Protocol pays every 30 minutes or 48 times every day, making it the fastest auto-staking protocol in crypto.
Libero Financial ($LIBERO)
Libero Auto-staking Protocol or LAP gives the Libero token automatic staking and compounding features, and the highest Fixed APY in the market 158,893.59%, a daily ROI (Return On Investment) of 2.04%.
Market cap: $53,370,336
Price today: $0.005686
Token sale: Pancakeswap, Coinw, KnightSwap.
Easy and Safe – They provide auto-staking, right in your wallet, when you purchase $LIBERO, therefore, there is no need to move your tokens to our website. From the minute you buy, you are staked, and set to receive rebase rewards. The easiest auto-staking in DeFi.
158,893.59% APY, the highest Fixed APY on all blockchains – APYs that fluctuate mean you can never tell how many tokens you will receive. Other DeFi protocols pay out a high APY that can fluctuate by 90% in a day. LAP pays $LIBERO holders a fixed interest rate of 2.04% daily or with a compounding 158,893.59% annually, which tops the industry.
Fast Rebase Rewards every 30 minutes. Other popular staking protocols pay rebasing rewards every 8 hours which mean if you want to unstake you have to time it to get maximum rewards. The Libero Auto-staking Protocol pays every 30 minutes or 48 times every day, making it the fastest auto-staking protocol in crypto.
Price floor supported by Defi 3.0 multichain farming profit: They will use the buy&sell tax to create the Libero Insurance Treasury fund and the treasury fund for multichain farming. The LIT funds are bridged to other EVM-compatible blockchains – like Avalanche, Fantom, Solana, Metis, Polygon, etc. to farm at the highest APY farms and the profit is returned to the LIT fund. They aim to deliver ~50% additional returns a year or more to better support the LIBERO price floor.
Safuu gives the Safuu token automatic staking and compounding features, and the highest Fixed APY in the market at 382,945.41% for the first 12 months.
Market cap: $110,422,353
Price today: $169.79
Token sale: Pancakeswap
- Low risk with the Safuu insurance fund (SIF) – 5% of all trading fees are stored in the Safuu Insurance Fund which helps sustain and back the staking rewards by maintaining price stability and greatly reducing downside risk.
- Easy and safe staking – The Safuu token always stays in your wallet so it doesn’t need to be put into the hands of a 3rd party or centralized authority. All you need to do is buy & hold as you automatically receive rewards in your own wallet so there are no more complicated staking processes at all.
- Interest Yield with automatic payments – You need not worry about having to re-stake your tokens. Interest yield is paid automatically and compounded in your own wallet, guaranteeing you will never miss a payment.
- Highest Fixed APY – Safuu pays out at 382,945.41% in the first 12 months which rivals anything in the DeFi arena to date. After the first 12 months, the interest rate drops over a predefined Longterm Interest Cycle period.
- Rapid interest payments – The Safuu Protocol pays every Safuu Token holder each and every 15 minutes or 96 times each day, making it the fastest auto-compounding protocol in crypto.
- Auto token burn – One of the exciting features of the Safuu Protocol is an automatic token burn system named “The Fire Pit” which prevents circulating supply from getting out of hand and becoming unmanageable. The Fire Pit burns 2.5% out of all Safuu Token market sales and is burned in the same individual transaction.
Below, we have a small comparison of the above 4 tokens, to give you a more perspective on these tokens.
Source: INU Base
With the increasing needs of users, defi is becoming more and more developed to meet the needs of users. In which Auto-staking is one of the niches that attract a lot of attention from users. With each project, there will be strengths and weaknesses that users need to understand when placing their assets. Above is an overview of Auto-staking, hoping to help you understand more about them.
Find more information about these token:
Inu Base: https://www.inubase.org/
If you have any questions, comments, suggestions, or ideas about the project, please email [email protected].
DISCLAIMER: The Information on this website is provided as general market commentary, and does not constitute investment advice. We encourage you to do your own research before investing.