Step App ($FITFI) is creating a gamified metaverse for the fitness economy. Walk, jog, and rung to socialize, play, and earn.
What is Step APP ($FITFI)?
The NFT economy has ushered a variety of altcoin sector bull runs. The most prominent of these has been the dominance of GameFi and metaverse products for much of 2021. The greatest performing assets of last year fit into these sectors.
FitFi is at the cross-section of making the physical and the digital; it’s a culmination of a very physical experience (fitness) within the metaverse, through the use of NFTs and geo-location technology. Augmented reality for better immersion is an added feature of Step’s FitFi metaverse.
Fitness Finance is a market economy in which participants earn from the value generated by the $100B fitness industry. It’s the web3 version of digital fitness experiences and apps.
Step App is the next joint frontier in the Metaverse and GameFi market, and an embodiment of physical experiences tied with the metaverse.
Fitness and even simple body activity are part of many people’s lives. A blockchain product that taps into something that is a daily part of many people’s lives at the peak of crypto adoption.
Get Step App to turn your fitness into a social experience that pays you. Build your step count by walking, jogging, or running to earn. Compete with friends or strangers, socialize locally or globally, and experience the metaverse and your physical world in a dynamic new way.
Step App’s products:
- Fitness Metaverse: Combining NFT & Digital Avatar with exercises
- NFT Market: Buy & Sell SNEAK
- Limited Drops: Limited SNEAK Edition
What is the project trying to achieve?
This app was created by the core team of the protocol itself and is designed to achieve several goals: (1) be a mainstream FitFi app from the start, (2) mass retail for Step Metaverse, and (3) build a massive network for influencers of fitness and athletes as global brand ambassadors for the Step App and the underlying Step Protocal & Metaverse. This early and aggressive move to the top ensures that other developers and teams feel compelled to see Step as a partner in theri success. The ecosystem provides not only out-of-the-box technology, but also a massive user base, fitness ambassadors, and on-ramps.
Step App is running an early sign-up campaign that allows the opportunity to get SNEAK (win) free NFTs. This is helping the app acquire tens of thousands of users before launch. Additionally, Step has onboarded top athletes as global fitness ambassadors for the app. This is a cryptocurrency movement that celebrities are proud to be a part of due to the positive social impact in creates through encouraging fitness. Step also has great consultants, including one that has closed nearly half a billion dollars in licensing deals. We are using our network to acquire intellectual property and brand rights from internation brands to make the app attractive to global fan bases of outstanding intellectual property.
What is the unique selling point?
According to the whitepaper, below are the metrics
- Buy-backs: 50% of play income is used to buy FitFi tokens on the market.
- Burns: Governance can vote to burn up to 50% of bought-back FitFi tokens
- Staking Rewards: up to 50% of market-bought tokens are distributed to FitFi stakers
- Locks: Staked FitFi tokens require aa 10-day cooldown for exiting, and bypassing this cooldown carries a 12% fee on the principal stake
- Liquidity Incentives: LP tokens get a 50% higher weight in staking rewards
Additionally, the Step App project followed the purpose of the DAO (Decentralized Autonomous Organization) protocol to keep the project as open-source as possible as they don’t accept any venture capital investments.
Currently, FitFi token is trading on different cryptocurrency exchanges including Bybit, OKX, Bitget, etc.
Project’s Revenue from:
- Selling the SNEAK for Users
- Selling the SNEAK skin
- Fee transactions in Marketplace
- Team Setup
- Project Ideadtion
- Product Specs
- Establishment UI & UX Creation
- Release of Genesis NFTs
- Beta Launch
- Mainnet Launch
- Launching NFT Marketplace
- IP and Brand partnerships Store Integrations.
- Token Name: Step App
- Ticker: FITFI
- Contract: 0x714f020c54cc9d104b6f4f6998c63ce2a31d1888
- Decimal: 18
- Blockchain: Avalanche C-Chain
- Token Standard: Updating…
- Token Type: Utility, Governance
- Total Supply: 5,000,000,000 FITFI
- Circulating Supply: 250,000,000 FITFI
- Public Sale: 14% – 700,000,000 FITFI
- Staking, Liquidity, MM, & Incentives: 25% – 1,000,000,000 FITFI
- Team: 15% – 750,000,000 FITFI
- Mining, Move to Earn: 30% – 1,500,000,000 FITFI
- Marketing, Acquisitions & Licenses: 15% – 750,000,000 FITFI
- Partners, Advisors, & Consultants: 6% – 300,000,000 FITFI
Token Release Schedule
Token Use Case
FITFI token use cases:
- Bet to get part of the ecosystem share
- Bet to get a price reduction when purchasing NFT in the NFT industry
- Stake to earn portion of ecosystem fees
- Stake includes a cooldown, breaking which causes a penalty
- Tiered stakers acquire discounts on NFT market
KCAL token use cases:
- Casting and maintenance SNEAK NFT
- SNEAK NFT staking in-game rewards
- Minting: SNEAKs can only be minted with KCAL tokens
- Win: Running while betting on SNEAK NFTs earns KCAL
- Staking: All the SNEAKs must be staking to earn KCAL. The earned KCAL is issued in 10-day seasons. Unlocking before the KCAL is claimed burns the pending KCAL
- Burned in the creation and maintence of the SNEAKs
The Move-to-earn concept is relatively new in the blockchain space, it’s a very intriguing idea. And Step App is a metaverse improvement task for the fitness economic climate that revolves around walking and working actions. The task will alloow consumers to earn Token in the game through sports activities. To join the application, the consumer must have the SNEAK NFT.
Find more information about Step App ($FITFI):
If you have any questions, comments, suggestions, or ideas about the project, please email [email protected].
DISCLAIMER: The Information on this website is provided as general market commentary, and does not constitute investment advice. We encourage you to do
your own research before investing.